Subliminal Talk
Need some help and advice - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Need some help and advice (/Thread-Need-some-help-and-advice)

Need some help and advice - hiddenalias - 11-27-2015

So below I have decided I am going to use first for life transformation.

1. EPRAH – FREE

2. Max learning speed 5.0 $90

3. ALPHA MALE 6.0 5g $500

4. Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover (4G – Type B/D Hybrid) (24.50 )

5. Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 (5g – Type B/D) $500

6. Woman magnet – 5 g – 500.00

THere are a few more on the list but these are the main 5 that are my focus right now.

Being 5g that most of these are, I can only use them one at a time and cannot use 2 at the same time, right? I just bought a stereo system that should be delivered by next week sometime. Of course I want to start with EPHRA but how long do you think the above 6 would take to finish since they can only be used alone and not be combined?

I am thinking of starting a youtube vid so I can show you my progress of 'before' and 'after' looking forward to the journey guys.

Tongue

RE: Need some help and advice - Daredevil - 11-28-2015

1. EPHRA I would Recommend 6 months

2. AM6 1 Year of this

3. MLS- 7-8 Months

4. Attract Your perfect wealthy financial lover takes 3-8 months

5. BASE 1 Year

6. WM 1 Year

BASE has been said by Shannon to be the weaker program and AM6 takes precedence so if you do Base first AM6 will kinda mess up with the programming so it's better to do AM6 first.

The Reason I do 1 year for 6 stages is that most of the journals if any have not reported results not warringting another run of the 6 staggers. So I would recommend a minimum of 2 runs each cuz one run ain't cutting it.

This will take about 5 years.

RE: Need some help and advice - Life - 11-28-2015

You have to use AM6 within six months of WM.

RE: Need some help and advice - hiddenalias - 11-28-2015

Thanks guys for the replies.

I have read that its best to do EPHRA first before runnning AM 6 thats why I included that.

I am not going into sex magnet because I am ready to 'settle down' and find 'the one' that matches my personality. Being 35 that I am.

Wow 5 years! all together?? Wish I found Indigo Mind Labs back when I was 18 to early 20s. I could have definitely lived an awesome life compared to how I lived it in the past without it.

I know 35 is not the end of one's life I am still young but still so much more could be accomplished so just throwing it out there, you guys in your 18s and early 20s, definitely lucky; wish I could have known about this program back when I was at those age ranges.

But as they say, can't look back at the past but now be grateful you found what you did in the present so you don't suffer for the future ahead and as one of the posters said on this site, indeed the subs may be a "2ND lease on life"....

Again I only said to start with EPHRA because it was suggested before using AM 6.... *impatiently waiting for my stereo system* I am very excited to get started! Shy

RE: Need some help and advice - hiddenalias - 12-08-2015

(11-28-2015, 11:20 AM)Guider Wrote: You have to use AM6 within six months of WM.

Well before WM or even AYPFRL I need to do AM6.......so that way I am not a nervous wreck, scared, and pure confidence