Subliminal Talk
Time to get on BASE: My journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Time to get on BASE: My journey (/Thread-Time-to-get-on-BASE-My-journey)

Pages: 1 2

Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 11-23-2015

I purchased BASE 2.1 and started on 11/18/15.

I was running LTU 3.1 and did it for 32 days and almost didn't even buy BASE because I felt LTU was working really well. It is very difficult to explain but I could feel LTU was making me a better person. I really wanted to run it for 90 days i struggled with the decision to keep running it or not, but it was time to take care of the money aspect of my life.

The money aspect of my life is what so far I have failed to focus on. Most of my life I have focused primarily on happiness and spirituality and finding love (women).

What inspired me to buy BASE 2.1 was reading David Deida's "The way of the superior man." In it he states that a man's purpose should be the main focus of his life and not women or anybody else. I'm not saying that women and love aren't important but they shouldn't be your main focus and purpose. Women want a man that has a mission/purpose rather than making women their #1 priority. When you make women your #1 priority you are putting the focus away from yourself. I highly recommend his book if you have not read it it can be life changing. It changed my life because I realized I did not have a real purpose/mission.

I'm the creative type and whatever I put my passion to I always make it work. I always wanted to be my own boss i'm the type that just will never be happy working in a cubicle all his life. I been telling people I would be self employed for years but I never focused on it because I was still focusing on spirituality, happiness and love. This subliminal I hope will help me with that purpose which is to become an entrepreneur and become successful at it. I just couldn't focus on my own and I see subliminals as the only way to get my mind focused on business. Sometimes we need a little help..

Some of the modules about productivity and just doing what needs to get done and having goals really attracted me. I have suffered from procrastination most of my life and for the past few months I have almost cured myself off it thanks to Indigo Mindlab's subliminals.

I also liked the wealth ceiling destruction module. I truly believe in this and if you don't know what it is you need to google this and work on this anyway you can. This truly is the reason you are not making what you would like to make. Margaret Lynch's "tapping into wealth" is amazing and it is a must buy if you want to understand why you are stuck where you are financially. So having this module included in BASE 2.1 kills my need to work on wealth ceiling destruction by other means (eft being the one discussed in the book).

I feel satisfied with the spiritual side of my life at the moment where I no longer see or feel the need to focus so much on that. I get xxx every week and currently working on 5 women so the woman aspect of my life I am satisfied with, and no longer feel I need to focus so much on them. I hope this subliminal will help me achieve my dream.

Main goal/wish for this program: To finally make money through an entrepreneurial effort and become self employed. I have been wanting to do this for years (i know a lot about internet marketing and promoting but due to fear I never made any money).

I was already planning to start an entrepreneurial effort before I purchased BASE 2.1 but I realized that due to my procrastination/fears about money/the belief that i don't deserve to make a lot...all those things would have stopped me from succeeding. My hope is that BASE 2.1 reprograms my brain for the success I know I can have. The ideas are there but I need to get rid of all the stuff stopping me.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AlphaRomeo - 11-24-2015

Hey,
Best of the luck for your BASE 2.1 journey. Mine starts at the beginning of December, I have not decided yet if I will keep journal but I look forward of reading yours.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 12-02-2015

BASE 2.1 Stage 1 - Day 15 Update

I think BASE has continued what I felt started back in my first subliminal with IML (ASC 5g). That subliminal really made me less self conscious. Anytime I would go out I would sort of feel uncomfortable and just felt self conscious around people. That's something that I suffered most of my life with. I have totally gotten past that and I credit IML subliminals. I can go anywhere and not care what anybody thinks. I walk confidently on the streets.

I'm waiting for ultra motivation to kick in. My sleep seems to have improved maybe it's the sleep quality module. I do feel better rested and not as dead as I usually feel when waking up. But maybe it's due to me sleeping more hours. I seem to be managing time better in that aspect.

I am getting the urge to organize my room but still not fully motivated yet.

All in all I do feel a few things kicking in which might be attributable to the program but nothing big yet. Looking forward to listening to it more.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 12-10-2015

BASE 2.1 Stage 1 - Day 23 Update

Had my first dream regarding entrepreneurship. It wasn't very long and kinda uneventful. In it I was told to teach people how to become entrepreneurs but I am not even one yet lol. Maybe in the future I can turn that into a product or something.

That was pretty much it and has been the only thing so far related to entrepreneurship that has happened to me during stage 1. I did go on a date on tuesday with a girl who does freelance work and today met another one that does freelance work. Not totally entrepreneurship but it is a level I hope to get at (have something to do on the side for extra income). My goal is to make that side income into a full time income. Very uneventful stage and I haven't felt much impact from the programming. Hoping stage 2 will be more powerful.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 12-21-2015

BASE 2.1 Stage 2 - Day 2 Update

Finished stage 1 not much happened there. I had a dream about entrepreneurship and that was pretty much it when it comes to the entrepreneur side of things. I hope this picks up.

I think the rest of the modules are working which deal with emotional maturity (OGSF, EPHRA and a whole bunch of other modules) which are included in the program. My last subliminal was LTU and I can feel this is continuing some of the work LTU did. Just being more relaxed, less fearful, less self conscious, more self respecting, more integrity. I can feel that work is continuing which is nice because improving myself by becoming a better man will lead to a better life overall in every area. I am a much better man since I started subliminals with Indigo Mindlabs. Much less childish and much more manly. Integrity has become a big part of my thinking and doing the right thing and I'm really happy for that. I feel like I am becoming a better man and I can sense more respect for myself and from others.

I'm excited about the charisma module and powerful presence module kicking in stage 2. My hope is that something will happen in terms of entrepreneurship.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 04-24-2016

UPDATE: I stopped listening to BASE because of hearing problems/pain a few months ago I finished stage 2 and had to stop. I was listening to it every day for long hours using headphones and too loud so I got nobody to blame but myself.

I was sad about it because I felt this was the end of my subliminal journey. Just a few days ago I started again but using my blue tooth speaker and the trickling stream track. I had to wait for my ears to recover.

I guess my case serves as a warning to people to make sure you listen to the subliminals at safe levels if using headphones.

I was asked if I had gotten any results from it by someone via PM. Soon after I started listening to BASE i bought a business related product, and I also spent time with 2 people who are self employed and really inspired me to work harder to have the sort of life that I want. I don't think I would even be listening to BASE again or be working again on becoming self employed if it wasn't for having spent time with these 2 people. How I been treated by them and the inspiration they gave me just based on seeing their life was a great motivator for me. Maybe it was just life or a coincidence but I do feel that BASE helped to manifest those experiences for me to help me on my journey.

I also have to say that I left my old social circles behind. I haven't really gone out much since I first began base. I no longer feel the need to be validated by other people or have the need to find happiness being around other people. This for me is a big change since I used to go out a lot, and right now I am perfectly happy staying at home and working on my own self improvement and business.

My happiness now comes from within which has never been the case in my life. I always needed to be out of the house or be with a woman in order to be happy. My focus is no longer sex and women and having fun. I think the support modules from BASE regarding happiness/maturity and self validation have worked wonders and are life changing.

I resumed stage 1 a few days ago and will start to update the journal again.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - terry44 - 04-25-2016

Good luck and I hope you can stay solid all the way through. It will be so worth it.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 05-18-2016

BASE 2.1 STAGE 1 UPDATE

Ever since I started using subliminals from Shannon my social life has gone down the drain. I don't mean this in a bad way! I used LTU as well for a bit and since december 2015 I really have not gone out much.

I credit this to the self validation aspects of LTU and BASE. I used to derive most of my happiness being out of the house and having fun with people. I just didn't like to be in the house. But since december I have rarely gone out and my main focus has been self improvement and learning about business and entrepreneurship.

This is a huge change as I used to be the type of guy that would go out 4 days or more out of the week. I used to be a world class night owl. I would spend most of my lunches at work sleeping in my car because of going out the night before and getting home late. I have done a complete 180 from where I used to be just a few months ago.

I haven't seen most of my friends and the people I used to hang out with in months and have no desire to see them. I just don't feel sad or lonely or unhappy at all without them. The old me would be depressed from not going out of the house but not the current me. Maybe the stuff about attracting successful people are leading me to leave people behind that no longer serve my purpose. One friend of mine has been asking me every week to hang out to just chat and drink and I been telling him i'm busy. Old me rarely turned down invitations to party and go out with friends.

I'm really grateful that I am at this point in my life where I truly love myself and my happiness comes from within and I don't need anybody to be happy. I needed to constantly have fun with friends and be out there having fun and have women in my life in order to be happy. I just couldn't bear not having a beautiful woman by my side. I am truly happy that needing constant fun and having women is no longer what makes me happy and my main focus is on me, myself and my.

A woman had been making advances on me for a few weeks and I had to shut her down I turned her down twice hoping she would get the picture i'm not in the business of leading anybody on. She is attractive she has 2 guys chasing her and lots of likes every time she posts a profile picture on facebook and people praising her. But to be honest she just bored me and I didn't feel like wasting a month going out on dates to sleep with her (which I know would have eventually happened she wanted it). Old me of course would have been all over the opportunity. This to me was proof that I am becoming more picky with how I spend my time and with who.

I think this is what I needed because I always wanted to be self employed but my focus was always fun and women and now that has changed.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 05-19-2016

BASE 2.1 STAGE 1 UPDATE

I don't know if it's because of the subliminal but I been listening to podcasts everyday for about a week now. Maybe it's the module about learning kicking in.

I think it was Brian Tracy that said that if you listen to audio books and just learning material in your car instead of music that would be the equivalent of taking two college courses if you do this for a year. I heard this quote some time ago but never really did anything about it. I still loved to listen to music in the car.

When you think about it you spend so much time in your car that listening to music is really a big waste of time when you could be learning and improving yourself. We all need learning time in order to improve and change, and listening to podcasts in my car is allowing me to do this while driving as opposed to using my free time. I feel like I been losing money all my life by not doing this because knowledge equals power and money potential. I already learned so many things listening to podcasts from Tai Lopez, Project Life Mastery, Brendon Burchard and it's only been about a week. This is making me a better person and i'm learning about business in the process.

I have nothing against music I love music but you only got 1 life to live and if you are not doing everything you can to become smarter and improve yourself to be able to gain as much knowledge and advantage as possible then you are only hurting yourself. We are not getting any younger.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 05-24-2016

BASE 2.1 STAGE 1 UPDATE

I find myself tired fairly often when I listen to BASE. Yesterday I took a nap around 7pm and woke up at 3am. It's very common for me to take naps when listening to BASE (without BASE i am tireless). I don't like drinking coffee because it's not healthy but I might have to because the mp3 knocks me out. I don't have time to do anything after work because I'm taking naps.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - Shannon - 05-24-2016

I never listen to music in my car unless I have a passenger who really wants to. I don't listen to audio books, either. Instead, I take advantage of the driving to distract my conscious mind while I work on solving challenges, usually concerning subliminals. Driving to the office, or driving in general, is when I have had some of my most creative moments. Happens a lot in the shower too.

Don't think your time is wasted unless you are actively learning; active, focused cogitation also has great value.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 05-30-2016

(05-24-2016, 10:05 PM)Shannon Wrote: Don't think your time is wasted unless you are actively learning; active, focused cogitation also has great value.
This is what I do when I go take walks in the park and take long showers :idea:

BASE 2.1 STAGE UPDATE

Cleaned out my room. I know it might not seem like a big deal but this is probably the biggest cleanup I have ever done in my life. I moved things around, threw out everything I didn't need and everything else I put in the garage. I been having this urge to have my room organized and more "zen like" to attract positive energy for a while now. It took me a few days of organizing a few things here and there and then finally yesterday I spent a couple hours rearranging stuff to have more space and sort of make it more feng shui.

maybe the end clutter module is working Smile

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - AbundanceCH - 06-02-2016

BASE 2.1 STAGE 1 UPDATE

Today is my last day on stage 1. A lot of progress has been made in terms of the desire to want to become an entrepreneur and my desire for learning. I am like a machine just looking for knowledge. Reading books, listening to podcasts, doing programs etc. I just have a hunger and thirst for knowledge in regards to business, marketing, entrepreneurship.

The only negative is that I have not taken enough action as in actual steps towards my goal. I know what to do but I have suffered from procrastination. I keep delaying the things I need to do to get started. I hope in the future Shannon does include the overcome procrastination sub and includes it in every stage. I'm not the only that that has mentioned this.

I hope this issue gets better with the coming stages. Some say procrastination has to do with fear and emotional stability. I hope all the support modules start kicking in that relate to taking action and emotional healing. I know they are working in terms of maturity. I am a stronger, more mature man since I started listening to BASE the first time around. I am much more self confident, more serious, more manly, I can feel people respect me more and I respect myself more. I feel I am becoming more alpha thanks to BASE.

I really can't wait to see how much better I will be as a man after i'm done with all 6 stages. I'm not just looking forward to success as an entrepreneur because BASE goes much further than that. Life is going to be very different in the next 5 months and in a positive way I just know it.

RE: Time to get on BASE: My journey - DisneylandUSA - 06-02-2016

(06-02-2016, 08:02 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: BASE 2.1 STAGE 1 UPDATE

Today is my last day on stage 1. A lot of progress has been made in terms of the desire to want to become an entrepreneur and my desire for learning. I am like a machine just looking for knowledge. Reading books, listening to podcasts, doing programs etc. I just have a hunger and thirst for knowledge in regards to business, marketing, entrepreneurship.

The only negative is that I have not taken enough action as in actual steps towards my goal. I know what to do but I have suffered from procrastination. I keep delaying the things I need to do to get started. I hope in the future Shannon does include the overcome procrastination sub and includes it in every stage. I'm not the only that that has mentioned this.

Congratulations. Good Progress Smile

I hope this issue gets better with the coming stages. Some say procrastination has to do with fear and emotional stability. I hope all the support modules start kicking in that relate to taking action and emotional healing. I know they are working in terms of maturity. I am a stronger, more mature man since I started listening to BASE the first time around. I am much more self confident, more serious, more manly, I can feel people respect me more and I respect myself more. I feel I am becoming more alpha thanks to BASE.

I really can't wait to see how much better I will be as a man after i'm done with all 6 stages. I'm not just looking forward to success as an entrepreneur because BASE goes much further than that. Life is going to be very different in the next 5 months and in a positive way I just know it.

Congratulations. Good Progress Smile