Subliminal Talk
US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g (/Thread-US-UM-US-LM-or-BASE-4g)

US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - chaosvrgn - 11-22-2015

Searched the forum, couldn't find an answer, sorry if this is a repost.

I'm in Stage 5 of AM6 and the sub has helped me realize that I want to be an entrepreneur more than anything else. Unfortunately, I don't have a steady income at the moment and can't afford BASE 5g. Was going to run the revered Ultra Success / Ultra Motivation combo or Ultra Success / Luck Magnifier combo until I saw BASE 4g in the shop for a limited time.

I'd imagine that US / UM / Luck Magnifier is included in BASE 4g but I'm not sure... If so, I'm definitely going to grab that.

Thoughts?

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - Daredevil - 11-22-2015

I think you should run LTU for a year then do base 4G.

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - chaosvrgn - 11-22-2015

That's a good suggestion, thanks for that. I did LTU for 3 months before AM6 and I can attest that this combo is life changing. However, I'm pretty sure I want to start pushing towards becoming an entrepreneur. Any thoughts on if BASE 4g contains US / UM / LM?

Thanks

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - Breeze - 11-22-2015

Go for BASE 4G. Run it for a couple of months, figure out what your sticking points are. If it is motivation, run Ultra Motivation, and till you are satisfied, continue with BASE 4G for 3 to 6 months. If you do not believe you will be successful, though I am sure that is highly unlikely to happen, but still you can run Ultra Success. Get the idea?

And also, if you run 2 subs together, you will have to pump in 16 hours minimum. I do not recommend anybody to run 2 subs together. It can be exhausting and overwhelming.

So BASE 4G is the best option. Period.

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - chaosvrgn - 11-23-2015

(11-22-2015, 07:56 PM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Go for BASE 4G. Run it for a couple of months, figure out what your sticking points are. If it is motivation, run Ultra Motivation, and till you are satisfied, continue with BASE 4G for 3 to 6 months. If you do not believe you will be successful, though I am sure that is highly unlikely to happen, but still you can run Ultra Success. Get the idea?

And also, if you run 2 subs together, you will have to pump in 16 hours minimum. I do not recommend anybody to run 2 subs together. It can be exhausting and overwhelming.

So BASE 4G is the best option. Period.

Yep -- great plan. Gonna run BASE 4g and go from there, save up enough money to get BASE 5g.

Thanks!

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - AbundanceCH - 11-24-2015

If you look in the script library you will find the script for the original BASE so since the 4g is just an upgrade from 3g it should be the same.

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - TheRealJustin - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 06:19 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: If you look in the script library you will find the script for the original BASE so since the 4g is just an upgrade from 3g it should be the same.

Shannon said it's not the same. I don't think he'll post the actual BASE4g script because that script is in BASE 5g and he keeps the scripts secret for 6 stage subs so what is exactly in BASE4g will probably always be a mystery.

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - Superman - 11-25-2015

Is base 4g in the store yet?

Nvm, I found it

RE: US / UM, US / LM or BASE 4g - chaosvrgn - 11-27-2015

I understand the need to keep the contents secret, but I think a little "hint" of what we can expect isn't too much to ask for. I'm specifically interested in Ultra Success / Ultra Motivation / Luck Magnifier -- I'll be quite the happy camper if those are included.

Then again, at $25, I ain't gonna complain either way. Just grab it and let it help guide me to the point when I can afford BASE 5g.