Subliminal Talk
Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Updates to AM6 for AM7 (/Thread-Updates-to-AM6-for-AM7)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Darkness - 11-07-2015

Still.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - AbundanceCH - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 08:34 AM)FuturePossibilities Wrote: It's very apparent AM needs some definite work to make guys find something more to their life than just women. The reoccurring trend of AM6 failures lies in the fact that many guys can't give up women because they have nothing else of value in their life and they are utterly terrified of life without women. 3 years for some of them is kind of disappointing to see that they are still getting rejected left and right and asking each other how to best approach or talk to women. Maybe a great addition would be finding out your TRUE passions in life, which is very difficult.

It is a fact that most all users who have used AM6 are very very needy individuals, more-so for women then they ever had been. Where is the self-empowerment / strong Alpha Male in that?

Also, limitless possibilities, thirst for knowledge, following your life passion/drive and creative enhancement would be nice.
Very true. Like Deida's book "the way of the superior man" talks about first finding your purpose and that letting it be your mission in life and not trying to get women. That is an alpha male. A man who has a purpose and who does not need women.

I think most of the guys on the forum would be better served with BASE which would give them the purpose of becoming an entrepreneur/their personal finances becoming their purpose. This would take their minds off of women.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Daredevil - 11-07-2015

(11-07-2015, 10:18 AM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(11-07-2015, 08:34 AM)FuturePossibilities Wrote: It's very apparent AM needs some definite work to make guys find something more to their life than just women. The reoccurring trend of AM6 failures lies in the fact that many guys can't give up women because they have nothing else of value in their life and they are utterly terrified of life without women. 3 years for some of them is kind of disappointing to see that they are still getting rejected left and right and asking each other how to best approach or talk to women. Maybe a great addition would be finding out your TRUE passions in life, which is very difficult.

It is a fact that most all users who have used AM6 are very very needy individuals, more-so for women then they ever had been. Where is the self-empowerment / strong Alpha Male in that?

Also, limitless possibilities, thirst for knowledge, following your life passion/drive and creative enhancement would be nice.
Very true. Like Deida's book "the way of the superior man" talks about first finding your purpose and that letting it be your mission in life and not trying to get women. That is an alpha male. A man who has a purpose and who does not need women.

I think most of the guys on the forum would be better served with BASE which would give them the purpose of becoming an entrepreneur/their personal finances becoming their purpose. This would take their minds off of women.

Yeah, 2 additional things that I would like is finding your life's purpose and Manifest the greatest version of yourself(I think this is in BAMM 2.0)

Yeah I do agree people are more focused on women that's why they keep on not getting the full results. Shannon on the other hand with the technology at hand can get copious amounts of women but he doesn't. He wants to find the perfect woman for him. Why is that? Because he's living his life's purpose. What is that, well its creation of mind products. I saw this trend and set goals to live my life by. Also another reason for the addiction to women is because they lacked it when they were young. Also, their moms wanted to keep their magical allure over them as long as possible and now they extended that traits to all women. Women should chase you instead of you chasing them. That's why I'm gonna do AM6/7 for 4-5 years then do AYPW.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Daredevil - 11-07-2015

(11-06-2015, 07:53 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Either it will be rebuild or not, I do not like (at all) the suggestions for AM7.

First, why we still think that a one six-stager could contain so many things at once? There is a limit to what Shannon could include and there are realities' rules that can't be bend.

Second, AM's suggestion are mostly repetitive (sucks) and geared toward becoming a magnet or going away from the initial basis of AM itself.

Third, why does AM suggestions are dominated with more and more extraversion programming? Alpha is Alpha, regardless of introvert or extrovert, regardless of having many friends or not. Alpha is Alpha.

Rather, AM approach should be (and forever always be, for) internality. Being internally powerful and rational. An Alpha is rational, wise, self-aware, and doing-things-that-should-be-done and above all else having self-mastery.

AM is all about defragment who you are, mold it, and rebuilt your inner core from the tiniest bit of your existence; being. Tis' don't have any relation with outside world (might be, but not dominated with).

Just simply upgrade the current script and add enhancement for self-mastery, rationality, awareness and zen state. That's it!

AM6 is (THAT) awesome regardless Tongue

PS: Throw away the thought "Oh, if I run better version of AM I only need to run it once" or such thought. The work still exist guys, even in your mind. Rome doesn't built overnight, regardless of how advance the technologies are (at that time).

I do agree that there shouldn't be extraversion programming in AM6, Still waters run deep.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Darkness - 11-08-2015

As people yawn in your face.
Finding your calling isn't going to keep women your psychological make up will.
"Just run it a couple times"<- this answer is nil, and time is of the essence it's been three years and I'm nowhere near where I want to be psychologically, to urge me to push on.
I want to be able to live life.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Daredevil - 11-08-2015

(11-08-2015, 08:44 AM)Darkness Wrote: As people yawn in your face.
"Just run it a couple times"<- this answer is nil, and time is of the essence it's been three years and I'm nowhere near where I want to be psychologically, to urge me to push on.

I think you should read the Alchemist by Paulo Coelo. Read it all through HS.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Dzemoo - 11-08-2015

I dont want an update i want a downgrade, i just want am5 with of in 5g thats it

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Breeze - 11-08-2015

I do not know for a fact but an experience that the bigger and diverse the script is, the more the subconscious takes the time to execute it. Maybe this explains why Dzemoo mentioned that 4G works better than 5G, because 4G must have a considerably smaller script and narrower focus.

Many people have reported massive success on programs such as AOS or BIATBW. But results vary in magnets from extreme disappointment to sheer delight. Why is it so? Script size and its ability to focus singularly. And it is only due to the complexity of script and many number of areas AM is working in, multiple runs are recommended.

I didn't present this before, but I have always had an idea that for the same reason BIATBW combined with AOS and few more goodies in 5G will be much more successful than the magnets. At least, it should be an option for people who do not want to commit to the magnets for any reason.

The point is, bigger is not always better.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Superbad12 - 02-12-2016

Entitlement,
vision,passion, bounce out of bed
always be yourself, be your best self,
be a source of good emotions, give value
be fun, have fun,
eye contact
kickass 'sub-communication'
help encourage others
Ultra-Success - Subliminal
Improve pushing through boundaries (custom for individual), find the next step & take Right-action consistently, don't overthink
kill excuses, increased will power
nimbus
Read more, read 1 hour a day
Live in the moment, don't resist the moment, acceptance of reality at the same time find the steps to enhance yourself (describing zen hahah)

some of this may be redundant, still good points though

am6 is just legit! Excellent program. If am7 comes out, it's gonna feel insane. I already feel relaxed congruent socially. Emphasizing points can't hurt.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7190-post-99511.html#pid99511

Expansion of your personality might look awkward at times. Learn to face humility.

Finding your calling or having a vision & passion is literally the #1 REASON for a woman to decide to stick around.
Psychologically speaking, Having vision will motivate you to live your life.

[quote='AlphaMind' pid='89041' dateline='1446825198']
Either it will be rebuild or not, I do not like (at all) the suggestions for AM7.

First, why we still think that a one six-stager could contain so many things at once? There is a limit to what Shannon could include and there are realities' rules that can't be bend.

Who knows 6g is supposed to have 416 words per second. Versus, 5g being closer to 100 words per second. (I read about it like a month ago, dont remember exact number)

Also, there are supposedly different types of Alpha males.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Darkness - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 08:17 PM)Superbad12 Wrote:

Finding your calling or having a vision & passion is literally the #1 REASON for a woman to decide to stick around.
Psychologically speaking, Having vision will motivate you to live your life.
Men have found their purpose and girls still leave, you still have to be good with women regardless.
I want my purpose and calling to be for me myself and I never for her.

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Superbad12 - 02-13-2016

Yeah, I guess that's true. Still, I recommend that you express the hobbies you are genuinely passionate about. Just think, From the perspective of the girl; the guy with a true 'passion' for his past-time is something that the girl gets to feel jealous about. She'll think about how she wishes that that 'time & energy' could be put into HER someday. But she'll 'secretly' prefer the ability/opportunity to feel jealous of your hobby. Girl's still will light up when you find an Ideal future vision and are genuinely excited for it & and even tell her about it. Describe it to her and you can even hint that she might be in it; (maybe idunno) The vision could be literally Anything though. It really doesn't matter if you've obtained it at the moment; just have a clear detailed vision of something deeply fulfilling to you. (cant lie about it) any girl will want to go along for the ride. Trust me. But you are right it has to be for YOU.

If you search the internet about what I said, there are some good resources. Like vin.dsp

RE: Updates to AM6 for AM7 - Superbad12 - 02-13-2016

In my opinion, Introvert/Extrovert talk. It boils down to;

ShyNESS, inhibits AlphaNESs.