Subliminal Talk
Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results (/Thread-Manifest-Your-Perfect-Sexual-Lover-5G-Results)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2015

As you read this you will be wondering... was it meant to be or was it the AYP/MYP subliminal?
If only we could go back in time and do it all over again without the subliminal and find out.
Guess we will never know...

I’m too wired to go to sleep so that means...
It is time to reveal my offline journal on Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover!!!

Started listening to MYPSL on Sun - August 30, 2015
Stopped listening on Day 60, Wed - October 28, 2015
[attachment=206]
How she manifested into my life -
Thurs - Oct 22, 2015
Day 54 - I saw a young woman.

I was driving to get my allergy shot and received a text from my Uncle. ‘My Mom needed cold medicine and could I pick something up for her on my way home’. I stopped at the next grocery store and waited in line by the pharmacy. As I waited my turn, I realized I was in the way of everyone that entered the store. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw a young woman. I thought, (too bad, too young.) She passed me, stopped and looked back at me, we made eye contact and she smiled. The girl behind the counter said, “Next!”

After I bought the cold medicine. I thought, (just one more look and then I’ll go.) I turned around and she was already in line checking out. I had to get closer, (this might be the last time I ever look at her.) We made eye contact and I blurted out, “Done already?!” She said, “Look who’s talking! You are done too!” Then I said something off the wall, “I’d help you unpack but I’m on my way to get my allergy shot.” I left and she caught up with me and said, “You can get your allergy shot after you help me unpack.” Small chit chat ensued. I helped put her groceries in her trunk and pushed the cart to the cart rack.

I still think (she is too young for me...) I started walking to my car. She says, “Hey! Are you going to follow and help me unpack?” I said, “Sure.” We get to her place and now I’m starting to think (this was a set up and I’m going to be told it’s a joke.) She offers me bottled water and asks, “Where are you coming from?” I said, “About 20 miles North of here.” Small chit chat.

Now she says, “You didn’t answer my question.” (I’m puzzled) “What question?” She explains... “Where are you coming from??? Are you expecting sex in return for helping me with my groceries?!” At this point, I wish I had a mirror so I could see the look on my face!!! I don’t know how long it took me to answer, this came out, “I’m not expecting sex, besides you are too young for me!” She screams, “Too young! I’m 23!!”

I was relieved she was a legal adult. So I said, “If we ever go out and we make a connection and you want to have sex... I’ll have sex with you.” We exchange phone numbers and I went to get my allergy shot. I sat in my car for like 10 minutes wondering if I was awake or if I was dreaming. I thought... (Is this really happening?)

Mon - Oct 26, 2015
Day 58-She texts me.

I got caught up with work and even though she was on my mind. I kept thinking, (she’s 23 and I’m 49, seriously?? She’s half my age, more!!) I got a text and figured it was a coworker so I ignored it for like 20 mins. (It was her!) “Dinner? Wednesday?”

Wed - Oct 28, 2015
Day 60-We go to dinner.

(I won’t bore you with the dinner details.) After we get to her place, she invites me inside to watch some tv and somehow I ended up laying on my side on her couch. She changed and put on some loose shorts. Then she laid on the same couch in front of me! As we watched tv, my free hand started wandering all over the lower half of her body and my fingers ended up inside her loose shorts.

All of a sudden she jumps onto her feet, turns off the tv. I sit up and she says, “Let’s go to the bedroom.” I stand up, she grabs my visible erection and pulls me to her bedroom. We undress and.... my best guess is Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover works!!!

Am I happy with the results?-
I feel the $89.95 I spent on Manifest Your Perfect Lover costs me less in the long run that it would have to go through the pretend scenario’s I’m about to describe. Truthfully, all these scenario’s happened in my past through the years.
I didn’t have to go on 10 or more first dates and still end up single.
I didn’t go out on 30 dates with the same woman and not get sex on any of the dates.
I didn’t have to hear, “You are like a brother to me.” “I only see you as a friend.” “I don’t feel that way about you.”

Am I happy with what my subconscious manifested for me?-
In a nutshell, YES. Dare I say??? She’s perfect for me!!!
[attachment=207]
I wished I had a younger girl. (she’s 26 years younger, I would have been happy with 2 to 5 years younger) I like blondes (never went out with one). She’s petite (that was a surprise, I had only hoped) Here’s the shocker... her birthday is one day after my birthday!

What about the sex?-
Men see my stamina as a blessing, I last about an hour before I ejaculate. Nearly all the women I have had sex with see it as a curse, they tell me to stop, tell me I’m taking too long, ask me if I’m almost finished. The bj’s I’ve gotten are nothing to brag about. Usually the girl will tell me, “I know that’s your first bj.” I’m thinking, (no, it’s the worst bj I ever had)

I should have been in the moment, remember - she’s supposed to be my perfect sexual lover... I couldn’t help myself, I kept my eye on when we started and kept my eye on the time to see how long she would last. I ended up asking her if she was okay, do you want to keep going?? I ejaculated 90 mins after we started. She let me finish and was ready for more.

She wanted to know, (LOL in my mind)... “Do you eat pussy?” After her orgasm, it was her turn and WOW, I was breathless... I didn’t know a bj could feel so GREAT!!! And she kept going until I ejaculated...

Why did I pick Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover?
Work - I work between 40 and 60 hours a week, leaving little or no time to socialize.
Personal responsibilities - I’m the only child and I take care of my Mom (she’s 71, blind since 31, brain tumor pressed against her optic nerves).

Speed -
I wanted results fast so I can move onto the next subliminal title on my list, Maximum Learning Speed 5G or Overcoming Fear 5G, whichever is released first.
This version of Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover in 5G uses a variety of new techniques and technologies which should get the intended results in between 2 and 4 months of use, but it may require as much as 6 to 8 months if the person being called for needs to move, exit an existing relationship, or travel very long distances to meet you, or vice versa.

MYPSL is vague -
When I briefly used ‘Attract Your Perfect Petite Female Romantic Lover’ I would focus on every petite woman I encountered and wondered, (Is she the one?) With MYPSL, I didn’t know what to look for because I didn’t know what to expect. I had an idea of my needs, wants, desires, likes, type... I thought it would be fun to see what my subconscious would manifest.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2015

When you listen to Absolute Self Confidence, you can feel and notice a difference in your mannerism almost immediately. If you read other Journals on the ‘Attract/Manifest You Perfect’ subliminals. Every so often, Shannon of Indigo Mind Labs will give his feedback. Shannon, has written many times that you should “Set (press play) and Forget (that it is playing)” and you won’t feel a thing until... “BAM, She shows up in your life!!!” Keeping that in mind, I deleted my original journal because some people kept reminding me that the things I was noticing/reporting was my imagination. If you read Ricardo’s Journal, you will read he has experience similar things from listening to Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5891-post-85601.html#pid85601

What I experienced with Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover-
When I listened to ASC, I was tired for 8 days before I started feeling normal. I felt tired for about 15 days from listening to MYPSL before I felt normal. Both titles are 5th generation subliminals so I guess I had more resistance to MYPSL.

Being absent minded -
I went to the store, forgot my checkbook, had to go back home and back to the store.
I lost my cell phone of 5 years, then I lost the replacement cell phone 1 week later.
Constantly forgot my work keys, work id, work clothes had to go back home to get them so I could do my job. Started double checking everything I needed before I left home.

Being pushed/nudged -
I would drive left instead of right and end up at a different destination only to find a sale on the item I intended to buy anyways!

One time I was determined to go against the pushes/nudges and went to where I wanted to go, didn’t find what I was looking for and ended up going to the other shopping center I was being pushed/nudged to go to in the first place, yes... I found what I was looking for!

If you reread Day 54, pay attention that I received a text from my Uncle that ‘pushed/nudged’ me into stopping at the grocery store/pharmacy where I encountered her.

Attention from the opposite sex - three groups
Women I knew went out of their way to get my attention. If I didn’t say ‘hi’ they would get verbally upset and ask me if they were invisible. When I didn’t feel like having a conversation, I would touch them on the upper arm and they were content I acknowledged they were there.

Women I didn’t know were compelled to share the drama in their lives. Not all - most, I finally figured out - it was because of what I was saying. “Hi! How are you?” omg! run... If I just said “Hi!” I would get a “Hi!” back. When I included “How are you?” Maybe 10 or 15 minutes later, I walked away wondering... (Why did she tell me that? I don’t even know her!)

Girls under the age of 18 would be giggling, this happened a few times with different groups of girls. I’d look around who is giggling and when I made eye contact, the giggling got louder! When I exit the area I was in and turned around, the girls were by the window or door watching me as I walked away.

Men-
When I’m walking towards a man, he will stop and move aside until I pass. There is plenty of room for both of us to walk past each other. After I walk by, I will look behind me to see if there is a crowd behind me and nothing, no one, just empty space.

Desire to go out alone -
Before MYPSL, I used to call friends or relatives just to find someone to keep me company when I did my errands or go someplace for fun. I noticed I stopped dialing the phone and started going out by myself. Very empowering.

Desire to exercise -
Bought a weight bench and started doing body weight exercises at home combined with dumbbell exercises on the weight bench.

Desire to clean home -
This is unusual. My mom is blind and everything in my home is in a specific place to make her life more comfortable. Still I found myself tidying up more than usual.

Anger is gone... I have this inner peace and calmness. -
The transmission died on the golf cart I rely on at work. When I was told it would be a long time before they got another one, I just sat there smiling, no burst of anger! Before MYPSL, I would have probably been suspended for a week for yelling profanities!

The petite woman that started me on this journey to purchase MYPSL and manifest a lover into my life is no longer talking to me, unless I speak to her first and when she answers you can feel the chill in the air. Before MYPSL, I would be angry about her behavior towards me and keep silent. Now I smile and sound like an old friend when I say "HI petite woman!!! Smile" It sounds like I am singing when I speak it...

Unusually polite -
I was in the waiting room while my Mom was with the Dentist. I was unusually polite in the waiting room, opening the door for the senior citizens, getting them the key to the restroom and returning the key when they were done. Usually I just watch what is on tv or read a magazine and mind my own business. When my Mom and I left she told me the girls in the office wanted to know if I was dating someone.

END OF JOURNAL

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - maxx55 - 10-28-2015

That's awesome to hear how it really worked for you!! God!

I wonder what would happen if you kept running it? What if you had 2 perfect sexual lovers! The possibilities Big Grin

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 06:40 PM)maxx55 Wrote: That's awesome to hear how it really worked for you!! God!

I wonder what would happen if you kept running it? What if you had 2 perfect sexual lovers! The possibilities Big Grin

I did think that... just keep running it until 8 months are up. Right now, I am very happy that it worked!!!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - ffaux - 10-28-2015

Nice. I'm happy for you that you found what you're looking for Smile

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - JackOfHearts - 10-28-2015

(10-28-2015, 09:38 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Shanon, I'm not joking, make a sub called "Manifest Your Perfect Harem"

You all will thank me later

Not enough guys really want that, they just don't know it yet.

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - dissonance - 10-28-2015

I want to do this now sometime...

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - dissonance - 10-28-2015

Where are you located in the world anyways, 4Kingdoms? Just curious

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Ricardo - 10-29-2015

@4Kingdoms well done I'm gobsmacked at the results! Nearly spat my coffee out this morning when I saw the word "results" next to the title. I read your offline journal and it looks like the only trigger for meeting her was the text from your Uncle. I wonder what all that other nudging and stuff was aboutConfused

Only 54 days must be a record as I believe Fonzy manifested his in 120 days although she had to be submissive, not just perfect!

If I was you I'd be digging out the Perfect Redhead sub now (unless she's red-head of course)...start building that haremBig GrinBig Grin

Nothing new or exciting from my run to report. But then it looks like just that one turn of events is the Eureka moment.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - 4Kingdoms - 10-29-2015

(10-28-2015, 06:56 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Holy shit guys SUBS WORK!!! NOT TO MENTION MANIFESTATIONS!!!!

This is too funny. Shannon has had some amazing results with 'Attract Your Perfect' subliminals.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5358-post-72760.html#pid72760
stratos used Attract Your Perfect Friend With Benefits http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-friend-with-benefits/
(04-08-2015, 02:26 PM)stratos Wrote: NSFM didn't "work" for me (although i did it before AM6) so it was probably just me. it was attract your perfect friends with benefits that did the job for me.
(04-08-2015, 05:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-08-2015, 04:16 PM)stratos Wrote: It just worked. 2 weeks in a girl slipped me her number and made it clear she didn't want a relationship. Just physical

How did that relationship go, and how long did it last?
(04-09-2015, 12:09 AM)stratos Wrote: Short term maybe a few months..nice girl no drama and she eventually disappeared

Soaring briefly listened to Attract Your Perfect Petite Female Romantic Lover http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/attract-your-perfect-petite-female-romantic-lover/
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5828-post-83487.html#pid83487
(09-09-2015, 01:59 PM)Soaring Wrote: Ok I have had a 2 week break from subs. I have had enough I am going to run Attract Your Perfect Petite Female Romantic Lover (4G - Type B/D Hybrid). I want to find someone I am well and truly compatible with, I can't be bothered to search and inspect every fish in the sea, it's just a lot of hassle. I think it will be so much easier to just set this sub and forget it and let the universe do all the work.
Soaring switched to Overcoming Fear 1.1 http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-fear/ on Oct 24, 2015 then he started noticing results from the 'AYP' sub.
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5828-post-88155.html#pid88155
(10-27-2015, 01:04 PM)Soaring Wrote: I got a girls number from eHarmony that I have been messaging back and fourth for the last 3 days. I have a strong feeling she might be from me running the AYPPRL. She matches me on many levels. I wont say too much more as I do not want to get my hopes up.

(10-28-2015, 10:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 09:38 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Shanon, I'm not joking, make a sub called "Manifest Your Perfect Harem"

You all will thank me later

Not enough guys really want that, they just don't know it yet.

Totally in agreement... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

(10-28-2015, 10:22 PM)dissonance Wrote: Where are you located in the world anyways, 4Kingdoms? Just curious

United States, Florida. Where I live makes no difference. If you take time to read my results...
Why did I pick Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover?
Work - I work between 40 and 60 hours a week, leaving little or no time to socialize.
Personal responsibilities - I’m the only child and I take care of my Mom (she’s 71, blind since 31, brain tumor pressed against her optic nerves).

As you can see, I have ZERO time to chase the women, make friends with women, court the women. A lot of time involved with each of these steps.

Just pick an 'AYP/MYP' title that suits you, set it and forget it and let it do it's thing for you. It works!!! http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140-post-88311.html#pid88311

(10-29-2015, 12:36 AM)Ricardo Wrote: @4Kingdoms well done I'm gobsmacked at the results! Nearly spat my coffee out this morning when I saw the word "results" next to the title. I read your offline journal and it looks like the only trigger for meeting her was the text from your Uncle. I wonder what all that other nudging and stuff was aboutConfused

Only 54 days must be a record as I believe Fonzy manifested his in 120 days although she had to be submissive, not just perfect!

If I was you I'd be digging out the Perfect Redhead sub now (unless she's red-head of course)...start building that haremBig GrinBig Grin

Nothing new or exciting from my run to report. But then it looks like just that one turn of events is the Eureka moment.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ricardo!!! Fonzy used 4G. We are using 5G, keep that in mind!!! Supposed to get faster and more obvious results. That's what the nudging and stuff is about.

It's like Shannon says, "BAM, then she appears!" Going to skip the harem thing for now, just going to enjoy the moment. She is blonde, red heads - meh, not really my type.

Glad you were able to keep your coffee in your mouth, looking forward to see what you manifest! Keep pressing on!!!

RE: Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Lover 5G - Results - Spareness - 10-29-2015

Amazing. I also like the petite woman. Women who you manifest also gorgeous. They are indeed very exhilarating when wearing loose clothing.

One reason people use subliminal is because the use of subliminal is practical and natural way, especially with the impression of "Fire and Forget". We do not need to go through way too complicated and burdensome.

Congrats for you, 4Kingdoms!. Smile