Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 3 2nd Run (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-3-2nd-Run-James-Bond-Meets-Hugh-Hefner)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 11:46 AM)Light Wrote:
(02-12-2016, 10:26 AM)Jason Capital Wrote: Lucid dream, while I was sleeping, the girl I am super attracted to, and due to
I just finished stage 1 of Sm3 and i know exactly what you are talking about: the ***** amazing lucid dreams.

About SM3 Stage 1, it was hilarous, all day long horny and thinking about sex and confidence at the top. Lucid dreams almost all the nights, and that also extremely vivid and real.

About dreams, the day dream I had was from unknown girl but she was extremely hot, and the night dream was from the known girl.

About approach anxiety, I think I don't have any, it's just a choice that I make to approach or not.
And believe me, I had experiences where I could not control myself or something took over me, and I automatically approached girls like crazy. And the best part of the SM3 is that, I had not thought in my life I would ever be able to overcome this AA, but voila, it happened, and I couldn't believe it when it happened and it seemed so natural.

Your progress makes me hypothetically jealous. Tongue

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-12-2016

Great to see more guys on this forum actively gaming. Big Grin

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-15-2016

1. Today as I was leaving one place and I saw a girl from my class, and went and approached her.
As our conversation moved forward, she gave me a compliance test and flipped the script and she started laughing.
The main thing I had on this approach was that I touched her a lot. Like she is a ball of magic, and she was receptive of all the touch.

2. Another hot friend of mine called me today and the conversation she had was about explaining herself to me, and stopped her right there and asked her, I dint ask for your explaination and the matter of conversation was over.
I gave her one little compliance test and she flipped it back to me and I again playfully assumed she is going to comply and ended the conversation on high note.

3. Another like 5 babe approached me today and she asked me the dumbest question I have ever heard and I asked her why? And she kept on going. And, the point here is that there was no reason to approach me. Period. And she did.

4. Girls are literally complying with me and receptive to me a lot. And out of the blue asking me if I require any help thought these girls are not strangers who asked for my help. But it's so random that I don't even talk to them.

5. A married female friend of mine was IOIing me and giggling with me like crazy.

6. I now have sudden and random desire to approach girls on the street and I am like on high zombie blood sniffing mode for girls. Lol. All I am thinking about now is approaching and touching and fucking girls. And, my approach mechanism has been on the optimization in my dreams like I am correcting myself instantly if I do any mistake and I also autocorrect my memory and do the whole approach again and enjoy the reframed and re-rehearsed memory.

7. My Male professor seems to be giving me more attention than anybody else and that's strange because I am the most irregular student they can find.

8. Regular new instagram follower.

9. Some girls that used to be bitch with me started being nice with me.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Light - 02-15-2016

These are great results Dude. Sm3 seemed to be really kicking well towards the end. I have a feeling that your second run might be just epic. Keep approaching

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-15-2016

(02-15-2016, 01:07 PM)Light Wrote: These are great results Dude. Sm3 seemed to be really kicking well towards the end. I have a feeling that your second run might be just epic. Keep approaching

I love just being the one who approaches and It makes us feel invincible after the approach.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-15-2016

I wish I had got into subs sooner. Seeing all these results from you guys haha.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-22-2016

I know I should have completed Refresher.
And, I did not. Guilty as charged.

I started SM3 Stage 1. Day Marked: 22nd Feb, 2016.

I had taken break of 5 days from SM3 refresher and I thought I might as well start with stage 1.
Very vivid mind I know.

Updates:
Crazy as it may sound, Just starting the SM3 Stage 1, and in 3 to 7 hours of playing,
1. I had instagram follower including sex offering pages, and
2. One of my female friend messeaged me today, which was absolutely manifestation, that I can tell.
3. A watchman or security guard today started asking me questions and the questions were of genuine interest, and I was like, yeah baby, SM3 is rolling again. Stranger suddendly talks like they know me well.
4. Oh, well, feeling great about myself, and started noticing that how fcking awesome I look as I look in the mirror. Holy sht.
5. No tiredness or anything else to report.

(02-22-2016, 03:16 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Noice, you made the right choice, my man Smile. Never seen somebody run SM3 twice in a row.

Can't explain the joy of doing so. I had decided to drop the idea of SM3 and switch to MLS, but don't know something pulled me back to SM3.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 03:20 AM)Jason Capital Wrote:
(02-22-2016, 03:16 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Noice, you made the right choice, my man Smile. Never seen somebody run SM3 twice in a row.

Can't explain the joy of doing so. I had decided to drop the idea of SM3 and switch to MLS, but don't know something pulled me back to SM3.

I'm planning to do at least two runs of SM3 after this as well. Big Grin

(02-22-2016, 05:05 AM)Light Wrote: I feel so happy that there are so many people playing sm3 at the same time i am doing it. i know everyone is different, but reading other people journals is such a help. i am subscribed to your second run Jason and i have a hunch it is going to be epic.

Me too. Wink

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-25-2016

I wasn't a big fan of Online Dating.
I installed Tinder yesterday, and today I got one Match, and the girl was cute.
I decided to send her a message, and waited for more than hour as I forgot.
Then, I opened Tinder, and she was no longer in my match.
Kinda strange. Though I am glad I got match as it's kinda new and let's see what manifestation unfolds itself on further journey.
I am excited to this online dating thing.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-25-2016

Beware, as there are a lotta bots on tinder. I tried it for a month - this was before I got into cold approach.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - Jason Capital - 02-25-2016

I'll keep that in mind, though I really want some action from Online Dating.
Bcz I find myself getting excited lately just on thoughts of girls.
Anyway, truth be told, I also going to start cold approach.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 (James Bond Meets Hugh Hefner) - wolverine_i_am - 02-25-2016

The reason why I quit online/tinder stuff were for two reasons.
1. I wasn't getting any success anyway.
2. I wanted cold approach to be my only avenue for meeting women. If I had other options going on, I wouldn't have worked so hard to become good at cold approach.

A lotta my friends did both. They got hook ups from tinder and occasionally get laid. The thing was, they gave up cold approach too easily. Yes, they are in relationships now, but they are nowhere near as good as I am at picking up girls from the streets.

So yeah, it's up to you to weigh your options. I'm not saying which is better for you, cause that's up to you to decide. If online dating works well for you, then by all means, do both online and offline. If you're like me and find that online is much harder, then you'll just have to work harder with cold approach. Keep in mind, purely focusing on cold approach makes you much better socially.