Subliminal Talk
My AM6 journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: My AM6 journey (/Thread-My-AM6-journey)

My AM6 journey - Duechopp - 10-23-2015

This is my AM6 journal. I started using AM6 7 days ago. I am 22 years old and I felt I am too dependant on other people and neediness with women is definitely a problem. I havent noticed many results so far. Although I think I became impatient for BS. For example there is a girl that I have a great relationship with but shes friendzoning me. I would always somehow end up being her friend in the end although last year we already had sex and everything for a couple of months. What I realized this week is that I became angry about how she was with me. And I really told her how I feel and didnt pick any words. I was very aggressive and she didnt like and even said that I should stop insulting her. But I didnt care for the first time. I felt no need to apologize and I still dont. Cause I have enough of her little games and bullshit stories shes tellin me. And I even told her she can do that with someone else and that I am not the type to take any more bullshit. I feel much angrier since starting the program. My question is, is it possible that I am seeing my first results and is anger one of them?

RE: My AM6 journey - CatMan - 10-23-2015

Yes, that's generally one of, if not the, first step in the process. The sub is getting you to fix your self image issues in the first stage, and some guys who were in rough shape beforehand tend to see results like this early on. They're experiencing how they were treated by others beforehand, and are now coming to grips with a new reality that will forbid such treatment anymore. Part of that is calling others out on BS treatment, and re-establishing boundaries.

I'd say you're getting your first taste of what this program can do. Don't worry, as long as you two remain in contact for her to watch what this program does to you, in all likelihood, she'll be interested down the road. The question will be, will you want her when it's done with you. We'll find out.

Welcome to the forum.

RE: My AM6 journey - Duechopp - 10-24-2015

(10-23-2015, 11:21 PM)CatMan Wrote: Yes, that's generally one of, if not the, first step in the process. The sub is getting you to fix your self image issues in the first stage, and some guys who were in rough shape beforehand tend to see results like this early on. They're experiencing how they were treated by others beforehand, and are now coming to grips with a new reality that will forbid such treatment anymore. Part of that is calling others out on BS treatment, and re-establishing boundaries.

I'd say you're getting your first taste of what this program can do. Don't worry, as long as you two remain in contact for her to watch what this program does to you, in all likelihood, she'll be interested down the road. The question will be, will you want her when it's done with you. We'll find out.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for your reply. Honestly I feel so angry about her that I dont even want to see her at all. Dont know if that will change with time.
And today I am going on a date with a hot girl that I know for a while and I feel good about it while before I would always find an excuse to not go because I felt like it would hurt my chances with the girl I was talking about before. All in all I feel better since I let go of all the anger that was pilling up in me in first days of this program. It really felt confusing at times.

RE: My AM6 journey - Duechopp - 10-25-2015

A little update: today I feel preety good. My date with blonde hottie yesterday was weird as fuck. We were talking about many things when out of blue she starts talking about her sexual experiences and things she likes. She even started putting her body against mine although we now each other for some time already and she never showed any signs of interest. Most importantly my shyness was totally gone. I was actually very horny and we started talking dirty things and I even started grabbing her ass and she loved it. My approach was tottaly different from what it used to be. Anyway she is coming to my house tomorrow morning. The other girl I was talking about sent me some sad song talking about second chances. But I dont care. Really she had her chances. I dont know what to say else then this shit fucking works!!! And only 8 days have passed! I am excited to see what happens next.