Subliminal Talk
Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version) (/Thread-Problem-with-ultrasonic-while-sleeping-3g-version)

Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version) - iceman - 10-19-2015

Hi,
First of all, this tread was not created to request for a refund or complaining.
What I need is help or suggestion.
I have used various products from IML and most of them were highly successful. I am going to be a customer for life.
I purchased Develop A More Masculine Voice (3g) about a year back and I have not been able to use it properly in the past due to giving preference to other subs. After successfully using AM6 I realized that this is the next sub that I need. In the first two weeks I used I had absolutely no effect while sleeping. But I thought I should be patient as some subs did take time to show their effect. Then I continued using the sub in ultrasonic format during the day while I was working on my desk for a bout 5 days and boy I started sounding damn awesome and I just couldn't believe that it was my voice, I was sounding like Vin Diesel or perhaps even more masculine. I would often seduce my fiance through phone with it. Then my work required me to leave my desk and I need to constantly be communicating, its a bit like supervising. So there is no way I can use an ear plug either.
So I continued listening to it during the night in ultrasonic format using speakers. I got fantastic speakers. Now I got my mickey mouse voice back in no time. Its been like more than a month. I tested the speakers with the sample audio, and it seems to be fine.
Can someone help me understand whats wrong. other subs have worked.

HELP! Big Grin

RE: Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version) - hiddenalias - 12-11-2015

sorry you didnt get a reply back; I really wish there could be more interaction help when needed in posts. I know it is not obligatory to give out help but sometimes I guess we are all wrapped up in our own personal development ?

RE: Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version) - ArcticFox - 12-11-2015

I worry about how much exposure I get from my speakers during sleep using US. I have active studio monitors so the quality of sound is not an issue.

I always sound check with ocean and stream and start. The playlist starts with ocean then 3 hours of US then 1 hour of ocean, then 3 hours of US then wake up with 1 hour of stream, then repeat.

I think it could be because I sleep on my side, so im only getting exposure through one ear, rather than both?

RE: Problem with ultrasonic while sleeping (3g version) - iceman - 01-09-2016

thanks for the reply.
I have ordered for a set of AcousticSheep...sleepphones.
I must get it in 3 days. I will try it and get back to the forum.
Regards,
ICE