Subliminal Talk
The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 (/Thread-The-Start-of-A-Sexual-Journey-Prologue-To-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-09-2015

AoS
8 hrs 9 minutes via speakers

BIATBWS
A little over 5 hours via earbuds

I was really busy today. At most, I could finish BIATBWS today with 7 hrs. Tomorrow I'm gonna be really busy too.

Quick question here. How long should I keep running the subs for before I make a decision as to whether to keep running or switch to OF. I know OF 5G is supposed to be out sometime in the near future but I MAY go with 4G since it works well and it's cheaper. If Shannon lists some OF 5G upgrades (that really tempt me), then I'll with the new 5G version.

But yeah, how long should I run the subs to decide if it's definitely making a difference?

In terms of "resistance", I get headaches from all the hours I put into this. I just don't really notice a "sexual" difference. Once I'm feeling more social, it can be easier for me to speak my mind. But generally now, I fluctuate between not thinking about what others think and then caring about what they think. That's definitely from this run of subs as with EPRHA I was caring less. So I get more self-conscious sometimes than I've been in a long time.

But right now, I can't say that I'm getting more attention than I normally would. If I had some kind of consistent responses I'd be able to know exactly what's going on.

Maybe I am seeing more attractive girls throughout the day, but this could just be me looking to see if there's a difference and then noticing more.

By all means if I notice improvements, I'll stick with this combo until I feel it's automatic and permanent and then move to OF, but if progress isn't being made, the sooner I go to OF the better.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-10-2015

BIATBWS
6:47 via speakers
1:16 via earbuds

AoS
5:15 via earbuds

Okay, I felt a little bit better when I woke up this morning. Instead of having the volume calibrated so that I'd be able to just hear the ultrasonic, I calibrated it so that it'd be louder and should be clearer and kill resistance better. I know I could hear it before, I just made sure I turned it up to be more effective! From now on, I'm sticking with this

I MAY be getting some results from the sub. I approached a girl today, no mones, from a distance she looked better than when I got closer but she at the very least average. I decided to commit to the approach just to see if I noticed anything. It was a solid interaction. It hooked right off the bat. We ended up standing in the middle of the union talking for about 7 minutes, total interaction was about 10 min or so. For those who really look at body language, her feet and body was fully facing me. Nothing out of the ordinary though and I didn't want to lead her on or anything so I didn't exchange numbers. But when I said I had to go she asked me for my name. At least from that, nothing noticeably sexual. I will say that I was a bit more comfortable with myself and I was in a good flowstate

Also later (after using mones), I did notice that a couple of girls smiled as I walked by. One of them looked forced though.

Besides that, I have been very busy today hence the lower hours on the subs.

Also, I just finished doing another workout. I definitely did better today. Once I feel up to it, I'm gonna add in going to the gym to lift external weights. I also feel that maybe I should meditate. So I'll do that tonight.

One more thing. With EPRHA in 5G it took me until the 6th week to know it's doing something to actually help me (doing 8-12 hrs a day, occassionally 16+hrs). Considering I'm using 2 4G subs at 8 hrs each I really need to give them more time.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-11-2015

I felt like I wanted to fuck a girl earlier but instead I did a workout and it went well. Then I felt like fucking a girl again, but I already did a workout and if I did another this late it'd just keep me up...so I masturbated to pron again.

I'll figure this all out soon enough

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - 4Kingdoms - 11-11-2015

(11-10-2015, 07:30 PM)maxx55 Wrote: I MAY be getting some results from the sub. I approached a girl today, no mones, from a distance she looked better than when I got closer but she at the very least average. I decided to commit to the approach just to see if I noticed anything. It was a solid interaction. It hooked right off the bat. We ended up standing in the middle of the union talking for about 7 minutes, total interaction was about 10 min or so. For those who really look at body language, her feet and body was fully facing me. Nothing out of the ordinary though and I didn't want to lead her on or anything so I didn't exchange numbers. But when I said I had to go she asked me for my name. At least from that, nothing noticeably sexual. I will say that I was a bit more comfortable with myself and I was in a good flowstate

Also later (after using mones), I did notice that a couple of girls smiled as I walked by. One of them looked forced though.

Also, I just finished doing another workout. I definitely did better today. Once I feel up to it, I'm gonna add in going to the gym to lift external weights. I also feel that maybe I should meditate. So I'll do that tonight.

One more thing. With EPRHA in 5G it took me until the 6th week to know it's doing something to actually help me (doing 8-12 hrs a day, occassionally 16+hrs). Considering I'm using 2 4G subs at 8 hrs each I really need to give them more time.

Glad to hear you are still working out. Feels great afterwards, all those endorphins being released into your bloodstream!!

10 minutes total!! Long time considering you weren't using 'liquid courage' (alcohol) and you were talking to a total stranger! The experience you got from the interaction was more important than getting the number.

That 'forced' look you were getting was her wondering, "WTF is it about him that's got me so interested? He isn't even my type!!" Doesn't matter if it was the pheromones or the subliminal or both. Use what you got!! Girls go through a lot of effort to create 'that look' with clothes and makeup. And wearing 'that scent' that makes them stand out from other girls.

I'm glad you are aware that your results are going to take longer. Most people using two subliminals don't take that into consideration and give up on them.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-11-2015

Thanks for the encouragement!

AoS
4:06 via headphones
8:18 via speakers

BIATBWS
4:10 via earbuds
I'll probably get 30 min in via speakers for tonight

I was out today with my female friends. We did some homework and hung for awhile and went to grab a milkshake. I'm not really interested in any of them. I didn't see any new behavior from them that I haven't seen before. I will say though that I was in a better flowstate than yesterday even. It's an improvement and I was a little more loose than yesterday.

For the few groups of girls that I did happen to pass by today (the campus was dead mostly), I did see some girls looking at me making eye contact as I passed. I honestly never really think much of little things like this. If someone could translate what the little things like this mean I'd appreciate it. I just think it's a normal response of just looking at people pass by. I do it sometimes

All of this happened without mones, I didn't wear any today.

Current Strategy: Listen to the subs as loud as I can handle them to totally murder any resistance that dares to get in the way Cool

All fear and hesitation must leave now! Big Grin

P.S. Recently, I've had desires to do more things like dance and practice martial art. I've thought about it in the past, but recently my interest has really been being peaked. I know I've avoided dancing because I've been afraid that I wouldn't be good, but I'm starting to push that now. Because of my increased interests, I think that after I finish running this sub combo I'll have to stick with running single programs for awhile.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-12-2015

BIATBWS
8:34 via speakers

AoS
5:54 via earbuds

Again, I was busy today so my AoS hours will probably just reach 5 for today. I feel I'm at least a little more productive though. Also, I feel like I should find ways to fully unleash my chi. I don't know why, but it just came to me last night that I should look into that. I want to be free inside and out and able to feel comfortable freely expressing myself in any circumstance. I want that.

I just did an "internal workout" that focused mainly on breathing and stretches. It really affected me physiologically, I felt much more relaxed.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-14-2015

AoS
42 min via earubuds
11:13 via speakers

BIATBWS
2:50 min via earbuds

I was out and with some friends for a lot of today, hence why the BIATBWS hours were lacking. I'll be sure to get in plenty of BIATBWS hours for tomorrow though.

I didn't really notice too much different from my female friends today out of the ordinary. This is a different group of female friends than the last group I hung with.

But I definitely feel like that workout I did last night really helped me embrace the subs and free myself up more. This morning on the way to class, I saw an attractive girl but I was in a hurry to get in class before the test started. I legitimately debated talking to her or going to class, but soon I thought I could say "Hey I saw you. I like your hair. I'd talk to you now, but I have to get to class for a test. We can exchange numbers and I can talk to you later". But by the time that hit me, it'd be a waste of time to go after her since she was going in another direction. But believe me, I definitely could have done it in the moment. I felt it.

Current Strategy: Continue to free up my chi, Meditate, and listen to ultrasonic subs at a good volume when I sleep, and a comfortable volume for masked during the day

That strategy should ensure results. Like I've said before, I do want hot women to manifest that are specifically coming into my life to enjoy me sexually and possibly create relationships. That's the end purpose of this combo

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-15-2015

BIATBWS
4:48 via earbuds
8:28 via speakers

AoS
3 hours via earbuds

I'm gonna get back on schedule with my hours soon, that's for sure. Did another workout and I still had the feeling to f*** so I masturbated to pron. Next time, I'll do an internal workout since they're not hard on the body.

AoS
4:13 via earbuds
7:30 via speakers

BIATBWS
1:49 via speakers
8:58 via earbuds

Coming up to almost my first full month in a couple days, nice. Gonna stick with it and see how things go.

If I don't see much happening, I'll probably start OF around 2016.

This isn't related to the subs really, but I just thought about this. The year is pretty much over and I feel like I've fuckin wasted it. I feel REALLY pissed off about where I am in life. Even now, I'm studying for a fucking test in chemistry tomorrow and I don't feel prepared. I FUCKING HATE THE CLASS! It's SO FUCKING BORING. I just want to beat someone till I'm satisfied I am just so fucking pissed off at ALL THIS SHIT! I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - CatMan - 11-16-2015

(11-15-2015, 10:07 PM)maxx55 Wrote: This isn't related to the subs really, but I just thought about this. The year is pretty much over and I feel like I've fuckin wasted it. I feel REALLY pissed off about where I am in life. Even now, I'm studying for a ***** test in chemistry tomorrow and I don't feel prepared. I ***** HATE THE CLASS! It's SO ***** BORING. I just want to beat someone till I'm satisfied I am just so ***** pissed off at ALL THIS SHIT! I DON'T WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY

Definitely sounds like something is being worked on...

However, as I said before, by running two subs like this, your focus is going back and forth and back and forth. And you're not even getting the minimum amount of hours daily for the sub to be able to really do anything.

It'd be way easier on you, and much better for results, to focus on ONE at a time. That would really calm the storms down and improve the power and speed of results.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-16-2015

Today has not been too good for me...I'm not gonna talk about it. It's small things that happened before I even left my room that started my day off bad....

Anyway, I will say that today social anxiety was pretty much nonexistent.

On the bad side, I started to get angry. I was angry about what I'm doing with my life. I came to college to have fun and get the social experience, that was MY reason for coming. And right now, that's not happening and it pisses me off. A degree is meaningless for my career choice. Yet I still put out effort just so my parents will be satisfied with my grades. Getting perfect A's is not my goal. Grades were never my primary goal once I hit high school and I could think for myself.

Today, I would just get angry when I saw a guy with an attractive girl...this time I thought "WHERE'S MINE?!" "I WANT TO GET MINE"! I want to get the girls I choose and I want the happiness I fucking deserve in life! I WANT TO LIVE THE ADVENTURE! That's what I want! And not having it is making me pissed off. Even though I felt like this today, I didn't feel like I was about to totally lose control. During EPRHA, it was about 3 times worse than what I felt today and I almost felt like I would lose control.

I'm going to stick with doing both for the time being. I don't know which of the two programs is bringing up resistance, but that shit needs to go right fucking now! Also, two users didn't follow the 8hr rule and they got fantastic results. Kanp used BIATBWS ultrasonic on a MONO speaker at night for 6-8 hrs with AoS on earphones for 6-8 hours during the day. He got fantastic results. The user currently called SouthPaw used AoS for an average of only 4 HOURS per day and he said he got a lot of attention. So I feel that using stereo 100% of the time and using earbuds at least 50% of the time and definitely getting 7 hours (most of the time right at 8) or more a day should yield at least the same results. But IF I do feel that using 2 is holding me back, I will be using BIATBWS solo then. I read the script and if that actually locks into my mind I'll be a more complete person.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - maxx55 - 11-16-2015

BIATBWS
1:50 via earbuds
10:10 via speakers

AoS
7:15 via earbuds

I will stick with my workouts and meditation. On the 18th, it would've been a full month. I feel ultrasonics are more effective for me so I will be doing a full month using only ultrasonics but still maintaining my earbud usage starting at midnight on the 18th. I really feel like it'll be more noticeable with ultrasonic.

RE: The Start of A Sexual Journey: Prologue To AM6 - Womanizer - 11-17-2015

When you AOS you mean DAOS? Develop an Aura of sexiness? The combo you are running is a powerhouse , i been meaning to that combo for the longest . Either way I switched ultra success to DAOS and it's helping hardcore in my social interactions.