Subliminal Talk
Is 5G too powerful - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Is 5G too powerful (/Thread-Is-5G-too-powerful)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Is 5G too powerful - 4Kingdoms - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 05:18 PM)Minititan Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 05:05 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(10-17-2015, 04:51 PM)Minititan Wrote: Habit forming is an interesting but highly outdated theory with recent research suggesting it can take between 66 and 84 days for a new habit to be formed.

http://jamesclear.com/new-habit
On average, it takes more than 2 months before a new behavior becomes automatic — 66 days to be exact. And how long it takes a new habit to form can vary widely depending on the behavior, the person, and the circumstances. In Lally’s study, it took anywhere from 18 days to 254 days for people to form a new habit.

In other words, if you want to set your expectations appropriately, the truth is that it will probably take you anywhere from two months to eight months to build a new behavior into your life — not 21 days.

You link to a psychologists sales page, this dude is part of the self help industry, his "research" is literally "faux psychology", his single source is from his own experiment and he travels the country doing seminars for money to help people change...
You could have just linked to a faith healer

I really don't see the purpose of quoting this guy, and we don't do AM6 to introduce drinking an extra glass of water each day, we do it for deep inner change

I wanted to know where you got your recent research from. I found a quote to support what you wrote about. I deleted it and will delete this, if you wish.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Minititan - 10-17-2015

Oh sorry, I jumped the gun! I thought you were just quoting it to prove habits couldn't be changed in less than 21 days, my bad.
I'm not entirely sure of the source of the top of my head, I just remember it from lecture notes from psychology last semester, the experiment was a controversial one in which participants were to give up smoking cigarettes with or without external reminders, those whom had hourly text messages and alerts changed there behaviour in between the 66 and 84 day mark, those without reminders changed their behaviour within 75-100+ day timeframe. Those with external validation were the quickest respondents to forming new habits. However a similar experiment was done the same year that suggested much higher and lower variables something like 18-25 days.. Its cool but at the end of the day all research on habit forming is pointless for us because the goals of the subliminal, we are looking at more advanced personal influence and behavioural change

apologies for being snappy, just really have a personal dislike for people like the guy on that site, its all about making money on pseudoscience and public speaking. Which is very similar to cult formation

RE: Is 5G too powerful - CatMan - 10-17-2015

Mini,

You make some interesting points. Very intriguing. I appreciate your experience and detail, a lot of it seems to make sense.

But, if it was true, then I think my SM3 run wouldn't have been so terrible. I would've easily bombarded and overrun my original garbage programming and have amazing results with SM3 because the first 10 days or so and my original programming would be overwritten, and then my mind would be ignoring all the further input as the SM3 stage was fully burned in and working perfectly, especially with the hours I've pulled. Is that what you proposed? I think that's been what you've theorised. But, it's late, forgive me if I've misunderstood lol.

But, that hasn't been the case, the run has been awful and has made me question the ability of magnets to deliver actual real world results even. So, I don't know if this theory is legit. No offence at all bud, you do make a very interesting argument for revision or at least consideration of changing the schedule. I'm just speaking from my own experience, especially with SM3. I have most definitely NOT burned in each SM3 within 10 days or so, the run has been massively disappointing, and I clearly do respond well to subliminals from a personality standpoint, my personality isn't the type that stonewalls subs obviously, given my history with ASC 5G and AM6. But, this SM3 run has been dreadful, so I don't think I fit into this theory.

However, I seem to be an unusual case with SM3. So this theory could very well prove to be true. I always appreciate new takes on things. That's how progress is made in everything, not just subs.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Dzemoo - 10-18-2015

titan your theory seems fully logic to me, but we would need someone to test it

i only did some inofficial tests with sm3 where i didnt report here

so the question is who wants to do it

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Achiever - 10-18-2015

Minititan, if you are so sure why don't you try your own theory and report back.Who knows, maybe it could work, and maybe it could work for you , but you seem to be forgetting that there are resistant personalities and there are people who need more repetitions because of their previous programming.The 32 days theory considers them as well.You also seem to forget the under-the-radar change is partly caused by the naturaliser and Slipstream. What's more , could permament results be achieved with your 10 day per stage runs ?

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Minititan - 10-18-2015

(10-17-2015, 11:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: Mini,

You make some interesting points. Very intriguing. I appreciate your experience and detail, a lot of it seems to make sense.

But, if it was true, then I think my SM3 run wouldn't have been so terrible. I would've easily bombarded and overrun my original garbage programming and have amazing results with SM3 because the first 10 days or so and my original programming would be overwritten, and then my mind would be ignoring all the further input as the SM3 stage was fully burned in and working perfectly, especially with the hours I've pulled. Is that what you proposed? I think that's been what you've theorised. But, it's late, forgive me if I've misunderstood lol.

But, that hasn't been the case, the run has been awful and has made me question the ability of magnets to deliver actual real world results even. So, I don't know if this theory is legit. No offence at all bud, you do make a very interesting argument for revision or at least consideration of changing the schedule. I'm just speaking from my own experience, especially with SM3. I have most definitely NOT burned in each SM3 within 10 days or so, the run has been massively disappointing, and I clearly do respond well to subliminals from a personality standpoint, my personality isn't the type that stonewalls subs obviously, given my history with ASC 5G and AM6. But, this SM3 run has been dreadful, so I don't think I fit into this theory.

However, I seem to be an unusual case with SM3. So this theory could very well prove to be true. I always appreciate new takes on things. That's how progress is made in everything, not just subs.

Honestly Catman, I know at times people on the forums have looked for flaws in your situation, making blames at overexposure etc. I don't personally think you did anything wrong in your run and my reason for believing this is results in general with sm3 are so few and far in between. There's really not been a lot of people who have had amazing results and my theory for this isn't that the subliminal is flawed or anything or the listeners are flawed in any way. My reasoning is the sub is far too complex, it's trying to change too much at once, hence why repeated listenings always provide an increase in results. But repeated listenings at 32 days per stage when the sub is powerful enough to incorporate change in a 3rd of the time. So once each stage has directly bombarded you enough you will naturally shut off out of resistance, the listener doesn't want to change and subconsciously when you start to change and the material itself stays the same your subconscious takes a lazy approach and says "I've done this so I'm gonna ignore it" obviously it hasn't incorporated everything because the sub contains so much and is overloading your subconscious which is why it shuts off. Repeated runs in shorter bursts I think would be the answer to this. And I am planning on testing this very soon.

(10-18-2015, 12:14 AM)Achiever Wrote: Minititan, if you are so sure why don't you try your own theory and report back.Who knows, maybe it could work, and maybe it could work for you , but you seem to be forgetting that there are resistant personalities and there are people who need more repetitions because of their previous programming.The 32 days theory considers them as well.You also seem to forget the under-the-radar change is partly caused by the naturaliser and Slipstream. What's more , could permament results be achieved with your 10 day per stage runs ?

If my theory is correct then repeated runs in shorter bursts would mold the listener further than a single run through, any time we are overloading our subconscious for longer periods just builds up a tolerance to the programming. If these subliminal a weren't so powerful then this would not be the case. If the exact same script was transferred back to 4G then it might not be as "powerful" but results would still be noticeable and throughout the stage. I'm still hesitant to say the results would be improved for a first run through or for the the new BASE as this subliminal looks overly complex compared to sm and Am. But I will test it

(10-18-2015, 12:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: titan your theory seems fully logic to me, but we would need someone to test it

i only did some inofficial tests with sm3 where i didnt report here

so the question is who wants to do it

Thanks for the support in the theory.
What kind of things did you notice with sm3 and he you previously done a full run through.

I'm currently on stage 6 of sm3. I've been running in the same timeframe with a friend so we both finish at the same time. He is keen to continue with the subs experimentally, so I think when we conclude on a good pattern to try we will probably start at the end of this stage

RE: Is 5G too powerful - Raz - 10-18-2015

Interesting discussion guys. This topic is absolutely worth exploring.

Quote:Familiarity breeds contempt, once your subconscious has taken what it deems necessary it will shut off the stimuli of the subliminal, after change has occurred your subconscious is essentially bored of the mental overload the subliminal is introducing.

This hypothesis and the ones along that train of thought sparked my interest. Can the subconscious really shut down receiving information or is it rather the conscious part that is acting like a selective filter based on familiarity? And what is the familiarity other than the realization that the 'new' stimulus is not threatening to you and thus ignorable? As far as I understand the subconscious mind, it is the part that's recording and monitoring everything and if something noteworthy (i.e. threatening, desirable) happens it'll bubble up into the conscious mind to react recheck and possibly act upon.

If this is correct, then the more exposure time to a stage the more the subconscious mind sees the programming of the subs as the expected reality. But nonetheless a constant change of input to the subconscious mind may yield stronger reactions and the overall six stages are more easily regarded as standard reality. Or it might lead to increased stress in the long run because the subconscious mind is forced into a permanent state of high alert to spot and cope with new large environmental changes and thus lead some kind of mental burn out. The latter happens when you jump around and listen to a different sub every other week.

There are some misunderstanding coming from you, Minititan.You say 'familiarity breeds contempt'. Should be, sounds logical, but you can't apply this to everyhing in life.The conscios mind does not equal the subconscios.The subconscios has a lot harder time to get bored and needs a lot more, even months of 5G won't 'bore it'. It doesn't ignore the suggestions, unless they are resisted for some reason - which means even more time is needed , not less , not '10 days per stage ' as you said. IT's like saying 'don't run 5G single stage for more than a month or two ( for ex. LtU '
You said something like 'after a period of time (10 days) the suggestions are ignored ' .This can't be further away from the truth.The subconscios registers every experience, every single one.l.And like I mentioned , the 32 days per stage takes care of resistant personalities, permanency of results, achieving the goal of the stage.These subs are powerful, but we can't bend the laws of reality.I expect even 6G to be 32 days per stage, if ever gets designed for multistages.

It would be interesting to see if you test it, though.It may work for you because subs affect you very well, you are not resistant and you have already ran them a lot of times .
Shannon's answer is very important here.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - CatMan - 10-18-2015

I appreciate the words, Mini. I guess I'm the poster boy for following the current doctrine to a tee, pulling massive hours per stage to really push the doctrine to the limit. So, logic stands, that I should be seeing a massive return for all of that, but yet, the run has been very tame.

Also, I did somewhat equivalent hours on AM6, a little bit less than this SM3 run in fact. However, I noticed something happening slightly "in the real world", near the last bit of the program, most of the run was also relatively quiet also aside from dreams here and there. However, once the program was done running and I'd moved onto SM3, it seemed more and more of AM6's programming started billowing out.

Maybe the same will prove true for SM3. I'm not sure why I didn't notice so much DURING runs. Maybe this theory is indeed correct. That the program's massive hours per stage I was pulling just ended up after awhile causing my mind to use all energy to stonewall and not execute the script, after being spammed by the same script after my massive hours eradicated all the existing programming. Only to be able to start executing AFTER the script changed. It's a reasonably accurate depiction of my experience, but I'm nowhere near an expert in this arena. I can only relay my experience doing runs and let others draw conclusions. I will say though, that I remember posts saying Shannon developed multi-stages because he noticed that some people stonewall after getting the same script after awhile. So he introduced multi-stages to break large scripts up to cut down on that. Also, the same research that single stages can also be stonewalled by some people after awhile and to cycle them out. So...there may indeed be something to this, Mini.

However, I'm with you in the fact that if a sub is massively stronger than older subs, it makes sense that the time needed to use it should be less. I just always assumed there was some sort of reason for why things were left status quo. Maybe it can be revisited, who knows, I'd be open to that. Anything to help my SM3 assimilation is okay in my book haha!

(10-18-2015, 04:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: Maybe the same will prove true for SM3. I'm not sure why I didn't notice so much DURING runs. Maybe this theory is indeed correct. That the program's massive hours per stage just ended up after awhile causing my mind to use all energy to stonewall and not execute the script, after being spammed by the same script after my massive hours eradicated all the existing programming. Only to be able to start executing AFTER the script changed.

It could be simply because of your personality type , Catman . Is it either because of what you say, or it is because of 'hating being told what to do' , thus executing the script after it is no longer 'telling you what to do', like we heard from Shannon before.

(10-18-2015, 04:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: However, I'm with you in the fact that if a sub is massively stronger than older subs, it makes sense that the time needed to use it should be less. I just always assumed there was some sort of reason for why things were left status quo. Maybe it can be revisited, who knows, I'd be open to that. Anything to help my SM3 assimilation is okay in my book haha!

Yeah Minititan, you're right about this. Needless to say, it is true and the lenght per stage should be rethought. For example, When I used 4G , I had no dreams and had to wait for two weeks to see results .When I used 5g for the first time , dreams started the same night and the results after a few days.

RE: Is 5G too powerful - CatMan - 10-18-2015

(10-18-2015, 04:27 AM)Achiever Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 04:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: Maybe the same will prove true for SM3. I'm not sure why I didn't notice so much DURING runs. Maybe this theory is indeed correct. That the program's massive hours per stage just ended up after awhile causing my mind to use all energy to stonewall and not execute the script, after being spammed by the same script after my massive hours eradicated all the existing programming. Only to be able to start executing AFTER the script changed.

It could be simply because of your personality type , Catman . Is it either because of what you say, or it is because of 'hating being told what to do' , thus executing the script after it is no longer 'telling you what to do', like we heard from Shannon before.

(10-18-2015, 04:14 AM)CatMan Wrote: However, I'm with you in the fact that if a sub is massively stronger than older subs, it makes sense that the time needed to use it should be less. I just always assumed there was some sort of reason for why things were left status quo. Maybe it can be revisited, who knows, I'd be open to that. Anything to help my SM3 assimilation is okay in my book haha!

Yeah Minititan, you're right about this. Needless to say, it is true and the lenght per stage should be rethought. For example, When I used 4G , I had no dreams and had to wait for two weeks to see results .When I used 5g for the first time , dreams started the same night and the results after a few days.

I don't think it's my personality. As I've said before, I did perfectly fine on AM6 and ASC 5G. If it was a personality conflict, then those subs would've shown the same issue of "being told what to do" which for those programs I had zero problems with. Some people have that tendency and block Shannon's programs, I think he said about 10% of the population. Due to my success on the other programs, I'm absolutely not one of them obviously.

The issue here is deeper than that. I think Mini makes some interesting points. I'm sure Shannon will weigh in when he sees this thread. I'm pretty curious.

(10-18-2015, 04:10 AM)Achiever Wrote: There are some misunderstanding coming from you, Minititan.You say 'familiarity breeds contempt'. Should be, sounds logical, but you can't apply this to everyhing in life.The conscios mind does not equal the subconscios.The subconscios has a lot harder time to get bored and needs a lot more, even months of 5G won't 'bore it'. It doesn't ignore the suggestions, unless they are resisted for some reason - which means even more time is needed , not less , not '10 days per stage ' as you said. IT's like saying 'don't run 5G single stage for more than a month or two ( for ex. LtU '
You said something like 'after a period of time (10 days) the suggestions are ignored ' .This can't be further away from the truth.The subconscios registers every experience, every single one.l.And like I mentioned , the 32 days per stage takes care of resistant personalities, permanency of results, achieving the goal of the stage.These subs are powerful, but we can't bend the laws of reality.I expect even 6G to be 32 days per stage, if ever gets designed for multistages.

It would be interesting to see if you test it, though.It may work for you because subs affect you very well, you are not resistant and you have already ran them a lot of times .
Shannon's answer is very important here.

Good point, however the subconscious mind in itself to date is still nothing more than a theory, and experiments have been done in the past where participants were deprived of one sense and and had another overloaded, and a third stimuli introduced to another sense that has gone undetected by the user and the body of the user.

Interestingly the sub NSFM works insanely fast to produce its results in a few hours prior to an event, but there isn't many journals that suggest the success of the sub after an extended period, you have to remember we are the guinea pigs for the subs, SM3 hasn't yet been ran by Shannon himself and possibly never will, so the best evidence we have is the results of others. I'll give AM6 extra credit here because in my initial run I did experience improvements beyond the initial introduction phase and further into each stage.
Reasons, could include more resistance etc however I believe it is because SM3 is a much weaker subliminal with similarities of NSFM which provide changes in the short term,
SM3 contains NSFM throughout all six stages, at the start of each stage during this run my results have been phenomenal, more so in the earlier (foundation building) stages after over 180 days of exposure to NSFM within SM3 I cannot say that the effects of NSFM are permanent or even noticeable but, I know with each time I run this sub the beginning of each stage I have incredible results which would mimic the description of the subliminal, I would say Sex Magnet works and can give it amazing reviews, however the best results happen in the beginning of the stages.

The goal of SM contains a lot of aura work which is similar to the goals of NSFM but in a longer term scale, I really like Dzemoo's comparison to supplementation because cycling stage 7 would provide a better reinforcement of the sub than constant running, two weeks on and then two weeks off, reinforce rest reinforce which could provide enhanced results

The idea of 8-20 hours a day, has always been the rule, why? because your mind needs to rest and process, this has been the rule since prior to 3G subliminals, wouldn't a much more powerful sub also require much less listening to prevent overloading, overloading would cause lessened results and resistance, so really at what point to the rules of the subliminals hold any weight if the advancements in the subliminal have been so much then why haven't the rules adapted in 7+ years, remembering for the bulk of 5G we have been the guinea pigs.

The last thing you want is to change, your mind is comfortable being you, once you get overloaded and a change is forced your super advanced self preserving mind will alter your reality and convince itself its done what its been told, repeating the same commands over and over will not yield better results because you have already been submissive and followed orders, the stimuli is now at a phase of being a reminder of the change your mind went through and now doesn't have to bend any further because the stimuli hasn't changed but your mind has tricked itself and accepted (in often cases the minimum it can) the suggestions (by only accepting some changes it can justify ignoring the rest because its done change work - your mind will fight forever to prevent change), until the stimuli is altered your mind seeks no further reasoning to adapt, I used the term boring as an analogy however the term itself may not be entirely accurate, however the concept would make a lot of sense.

I guess long term testing is the only way to know for sure, after all we've just been lab rats following the rules, the technology may have advanced but the process hasn't, I think Shannon would also be interested in the results of testing in a different fashion, I mean the guy puts so much effort into building the technologies and advancing them he really doesn't appear to have enough free time to be testing results in alternating timeframes, hence why the journal system on this site is so important, it allows him to see how the preset rules are working with the subs, but i think its time to change the variables