Subliminal Talk
My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: My develop an aura of sexiness experience (/Thread-My-develop-an-aura-of-sexiness-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 07:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: The reason I suggest against self affirmations is that it takes specialized training to be able to script them safely... and I don't care to see people out themselves at risk or give up my scripting secrets. Wink If you don't care to take my advice, that's always an option, but the best choice is to do one or the other; as I have stated before, mixing scripting techniques is a recipe for trouble.

You believe my stuff works? I don't think you'd need reassurance if you did. Smile You'll get there. Just keep going. I was there once too.

And as for the subconscious being a powerful preventer of success -- it is only doing what it understands you wish from it. It will be just as powerful an ally soonly enough.
Thanks, I needed to hear that!

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - ncbeareatingman - 06-01-2010

darn this is awesome,all of you guys. I want to thank you all for sharing so honestly and clearly,thats how you get clarity;-) On my 'ruff days' and YES I do have'um too... I Just perserver even though I don't feel anything' speacial going on or see any outter results.
I try to remind myself that though things arent being 'felt' or 'seen' on the surface(YET!) that the sub-currents are flowing none the less and the new programing,new seeds are being sown. thank Gawd. cuz its like ,sometimes,wheres the magic!?? wheres the pazzazz,ect??? I Know its there cuz I've expereinced,even still we ALL NEED REMIDERS and encouragement,and that whenever...some of us more than others and some even still that much more often.... Shannon's advice SQAUSH the ANT and Keep Using'um cuz they WORK, Im taking that advice and going with it...all the while Ultra Success plays humbly,quietly in the background....blessings and light,we're all in this together,lets be a light to each other,along the way. Keith.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Clamshell - 06-01-2010

(05-30-2010, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I started out, I started out using someone else's subliminals in high school. I was fascinated and intrigued, but I had a hard time believing they could work, and eventually, the music really turned me off after listening to it countless times. I gave up after what couldn't have been more than a week or two.

About a year after that, I started looking for help with a problem I was having. I needed to improve my grades. Having no money, I did what anyone else in my shoes would have done: I looked at what was listed as the script for the subliminals I had been using, and created a program for myself. That program was hardly subliminal -- I simply recorded myself speaking the statements, and then dubbed it onto a second tape (yes, those were the days before even CDs were popular) until the tape (a 90 minute tape, mind you) was filled.

Then I put the latest technology to work for me: a brand new auto-reverse tape player. This was around 1991 to 1992.

Well, I played that damned thing until my ears bled. I actually got so used to it after a while that I forgot about it; just sort of stopped noticing it. And then an interesting thing happened. I started getting scores of over 100% on my science tests. I was acing the tests and getting all the extra credit. (Science was one of my two best subject.) On my next report card, all my grades had gone up by one letter grade, too. What did I make myself? A program to improve my memory.

A few years later, I decided I needed more help. I was having trouble in college, so I made myself the first rudimentary version of what is now Become An Excellent Student. I used it to help me with focus, paying attention, overcoming social anxiety, and improving my grades. It worked too. I managed to overcome the problems I had, and eventually graduate college with a 2 year degree.

When I was contemplating going back to college for my 4 year degree, I was worried about not being able to repay my student loan. What if I made some mistake and got a degree that nobody would hire me with? What if the economy crashed and nobody was hiring regardless? So I started looking for ways to make money. At this same time, I was also getting so tired of being ***** on by all my employers that I decided to quit my job and find a way to make money on my own.

One day a few weeks later, it crossed my mind that I could sell the programs I had been making for myself and friends in the past. They'd been popular with family and friends. The only problem was, they were audible and quite frankly, annoying. Most people didn't use them for long enough to see results. I had to make them quiet. I remembered the subliminals I had gotten started with, and started looking for ways to make subliminals.

During my search, I discovered a problem. None of the subliminals we bought worked because we got tired of listening to the music. So I had to find a way to make it silent, or something people wouldn't mind listening to. Then I remembered that some of the subliminals I had been using were nothing but silence. Could that be my solution? Was that something I could find a way to do?

These subliminals: were they truly subliminal or just statements repeated over and over that you could hear?

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 06-01-2010

Subliminals are, by definition, subliminal. Smile The programs I was creating before I was making subliminals were audible. And very annoying for a few days, too.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - IAMSNAKE - 12-29-2011

I am going to post this thread coz this is, or was, A) My first experience with Shannon's great work and B) after a good deal of time, this laid lasting results which really changed my life FOREVER.

First of all, I was ALWAYS rejected by women sine childhood coz I was born without my left ear and I was a little overweight and on top of that I was quiet and introverted. Women never talked to me. I went through my high-school years not knowing what was to kiss or even kissed, not even have sex. In college, it was the same story.... I got to invite women but they always rejected me. It was hard to get even past a few talks without feeling uncomfortable and making the woman even more uncomfortable by my presence. I got my first date while attending Penn State University, at age 20... IT WAS A DISASTER!!

When I got back to Colombia, I was introduced to my buddies female friends but I was never able to get to first base and hardly even got a third date with any woman at all. At age 24, I had my first girlfriend and the relationship last less than a month. I felt awkward by kissing her, I felt unsecure, I was jelaous, needy, desperate and it was simply a torture.... I left her bacause she started to spend more time with her best friend than with me. After that, things got even worse.... in the next five years I DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE DATE WITH ANY WOMAN AT ALL.

In the year 2006 I worked at a large software company and there were many hot.looking, single colleagues. Despite being attentive and somewhat charming because I was noticed by my talents and skills, it was difficult to get past the usual work talk.... by the end of 2006 I realized I had to do something more drastic, I WAS 28 years old, single, and I SIMPLY WAS NOT GONNA LET MY LIFE GO PAST BY WHILE I WATCHED REAL UGLY-LOOKING, NERDY LOSERS GET LAID WITH HOT LADIES AT MY WORKPLACE!!!. Being in Colombia and without many aids (except the casual advice by friends.... which later on did a lot of sense), I tried NLP and some hypnosys to become more confident. It only created more stress coz the fear, habit and mental barriers were just too high.

Suddenly, I got across Ultrasonic subs on ebay and decided to buy two CDs (and what a pain in the A** was that for Shannon to send the CDs over to Colombia). One was Develop an Aura of Sexiness and the other was Maximum Confidence With Women. By October 2006, after listening to both for 1 hour each per day during three months I got two dates (my female coworkers actually invited me). One of them actually was getting married in December and asked me for sex in that single date; moreover, she even paid for the food and drinks (she was engaged and never looked at anyone at the workplace). I declined then.

One year later after, leaving the software company, I started hanging out with "Pick up artist" who had real success at getting laid with women. At first, dates got a little fuzzy... however, I must say I dated real hot girls. Then I decided to reinforce by hearing again to the two subs. A month later I started dating two women at the same time and each took me to their places and asked me for sex but I declined in both instances..... they both eventually became girlfriends of mine. Seven months later and after being dumped by one of them, I met a saleslady at a jewelry store.... she asked me out right away. Three days later, on our second date she took me to her apartment and we had sex for over three hours.

From the moment the subs kicked in, I must say that I have had plenty of sexual intercourse with many women some hot and some not that much, and 10 love relationships (this year lone, I have had four GFs.... one with a girl who I did not stand a single chance of being with and whom I had a crush on).

Buying Matteson's subs was one of the best decisions I have ever made. They made me more confident and my love life a reality. I am a different man now... 100% confident to approach any woman...call it a 1 or an 11 and also a guy to look after and who always gets noticed.... even dated, kissed and had sex with a former beauty queen who only dates and hooks with rich guys with POWER WHEELS (Mercedes, Porsches and Ferraris... anything less gets dumped) and who tipically rejects over 100 invitations per month including those from Colombian hot soap-opera actors!!!!.. I, however, have no car, took her on dates in a cab, and was barely able to pay for the bill when dating her!!!

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 12-30-2011

Dear me, with results like those, it almost frightens me to think of what would happen to you on Alpha Male/Sex Magnet. lol Good to hear from you again, Carlos! Glad you're having such a good time with my subs. Big Grin

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - IAMSNAKE - 12-30-2011

(12-30-2011, 03:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: Dear me, with results like those, it almost frightens me to think of what would happen to you on Alpha Male/Sex Magnet. lol Good to hear from you again, Carlos! Glad you're having such a good time with my subs. Big Grin

Do you still get online on yahoo messenger? I need some advice on some subs I want to purchase from you. I, however, remembered a longer list of subs.... I am missing some titles. I want to make a good decision on purchasing since buying too many would mean listening to too many tracks and I want EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT results.

Carlos Mosquera

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 12-30-2011

(12-30-2011, 06:58 AM)IAMSNAKE Wrote:
(12-30-2011, 03:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: Dear me, with results like those, it almost frightens me to think of what would happen to you on Alpha Male/Sex Magnet. lol Good to hear from you again, Carlos! Glad you're having such a good time with my subs. Big Grin

Do you still get online on yahoo messenger? I need some advice on some subs I want to purchase from you. I, however, remembered a longer list of subs.... I am missing some titles. I want to make a good decision on purchasing since buying too many would mean listening to too many tracks and I want EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT results.

Carlos Mosquera

Sorry, my friend, I cannot chat with everyone online that way, or I would never get anything done. You'll have to use the forum, or go through store email (which I don't check very often, because I am usually busy building stuff).

Just get one program and use it until you get the results you want, and then move on. Prioritize. Smile

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 06-29-2012

(05-30-2010, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I started out, I started out using someone else's subliminals in high school. I was fascinated and intrigued, but I had a hard time believing they could work, and eventually, the music really turned me off after listening to it countless times. I gave up after what couldn't have been more than a week or two.

About a year after that, I started looking for help with a problem I was having. I needed to improve my grades. Having no money, I did what anyone else in my shoes would have done: I looked at what was listed as the script for the subliminals I had been using, and created a program for myself. That program was hardly subliminal -- I simply recorded myself speaking the statements, and then dubbed it onto a second tape (yes, those were the days before even CDs were popular) until the tape (a 90 minute tape, mind you) was filled.

Then I put the latest technology to work for me: a brand new auto-reverse tape player. This was around 1991 to 1992.

Well, I played that damned thing until my ears bled. I actually got so used to it after a while that I forgot about it; just sort of stopped noticing it. And then an interesting thing happened. I started getting scores of over 100% on my science tests. I was acing the tests and getting all the extra credit. (Science was one of my two best subject.) On my next report card, all my grades had gone up by one letter grade, too. What did I make myself? A program to improve my memory.

A few years later, I decided I needed more help. I was having trouble in college, so I made myself the first rudimentary version of what is now Become An Excellent Student. I used it to help me with focus, paying attention, overcoming social anxiety, and improving my grades. It worked too. I managed to overcome the problems I had, and eventually graduate college with a 2 year degree.

When I was contemplating going back to college for my 4 year degree, I was worried about not being able to repay my student loan. What if I made some mistake and got a degree that nobody would hire me with? What if the economy crashed and nobody was hiring regardless? So I started looking for ways to make money. At this same time, I was also getting so tired of being shit on by all my employers that I decided to quit my job and find a way to make money on my own.

One day a few weeks later, it crossed my mind that I could sell the programs I had been making for myself and friends in the past. They'd been popular with family and friends. The only problem was, they were audible and quite frankly, annoying. Most people didn't use them for long enough to see results. I had to make them quiet. I remembered the subliminals I had gotten started with, and started looking for ways to make subliminals.

During my search, I discovered a problem. None of the subliminals we bought worked because we got tired of listening to the music. So I had to find a way to make it silent, or something people wouldn't mind listening to. Then I remembered that some of the subliminals I had been using were nothing but silence. Could that be my solution? Was that something I could find a way to do?

Long story short, I found a way to create ultrasonic subliminals. But once I did that, I was faced with yet another problem. Namely, *I* couldn't bring myself to believe they could work.

How could I possibly sell these things to other people if they didn't work? I couldn't. That would be not only shameful, but financial suicide. And so I created a test program for myself and began using it. It was the first version of Absolute Self Confidence.

I forgot it was playing. Completely forgot. I had it playing on speakers placed on either side of my pillows. Well, about two weeks later, I suddenly found myself feeling amazingly good. My confidence was through the roof. It was so high that I was doing things I had never dreamed of doing before. It was no problem, either! My friend stood slack jawed watching me, and asked me, "Who are you, and what have you done with Shannon?" Several more times, he expressed amazement.

Remember... I was literally doing things I absolutely could not have brought myself to do before that.

I was sold. So I created the first program for sale -- Poetry of the Silent Eros Volume 1. I put it up on eBay for $5.00 and it was bidded up to $17.00. Then I sold another copy... and another, and finally I was starting to get competition. Feedback was really good, too. Good feedback + competition = great product. And so it began.

I relate all this to share with you the fact that I now how hard it can be to believe these could work. I didn't just magically decide they work. I know they work because I have tested them hundreds of times, and have thousands of satisfied customers, literally worldwide. And it's been five years now, we have been steadily growing.

Faith is not required.

So squash the ANTS and keep going, guys. It really works. Smile
i apologize for interrupting, rereading this is old message is classic, and should be be entered into the Shan HOF! memorial retorts.

The forum needs a category of classic and humanogostic Shannonisms!

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 06-29-2012

When I was contemplating going back to college for my 4 year degree, I was worried about not being able to repay my student loan. What if I made some mistake and got a degree that nobody would hire me with? What if the economy crashed and nobody was hiring regardless? So I started looking for ways to make money. At this same time, I was also getting so tired of being shit on by all my employers that I decided to quit my job and find a way to make money on my own.

Long story short, I found a way to create ultrasonic subliminals. But once I did that, I was faced with yet another problem. Namely, *I* couldn't bring myself to believe they could work.

How could I possibly sell these things to other people if they didn't work? I couldn't. That would be not only shameful, but financial suicide. And so I created a test program for myself and began using it. It was the first version of Absolute Self Confidence.

I forgot it was playing. Completely forgot. I had it playing on speakers placed on either side of my pillows. Well, about two weeks later, I suddenly found myself feeling amazingly good. My confidence was through the roof. It was so high that I was doing things I had never dreamed of doing before. It was no problem, either! My friend stood slack jawed watching me, and asked me, "Who are you, and what have you done with Shannon?" Several more times, he expressed amazement.

Remember... I was literally doing things I absolutely could not have brought myself to do before that.

I was sold. So I created the first program for sale -- Poetry of the Silent Eros Volume 1. I put it up on eBay for $5.00 and it was bidded up to $17.00. Then I sold another copy... and another, and finally I was starting to get competition. Feedback was really good, too. Good feedback + competition = great product. And so it began.

I relate all this to share with you the fact that I now how hard it can be to believe these could work. I didn't just magically decide they work. I know they work because I have tested them hundreds of times, and have thousands of satisfied customers, literally worldwide. And it's been five years now, we have been steadily growing.

Faith is not required.

So squash the ANTS and keep going, guys. It really works. Smile
i apologize for interrupting, just reread this is old message, and it is so motivating for me, it should be be entered into the Shan HOF of memorial reply's.
Probably why I always come back to learn something new, or be reminded.
The forum needs a category of classic and humanogostic Shannonisms!

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - tinioie - 01-01-2013

(05-23-2010, 06:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: For subliminals like the kind I produce, the important thing is the high end, so they have to have at least 20 kHz on the high end. Unfortunately, the manufacturers do seem to be cutting corners a lot lately, but that 20 kHz at the high end is a minimum.

have you ever heard of sleep phones? they are litarly earbuds that are incredibly comfortable and you could sleep in them without them coming out and its like a headband, watch videos on it, its AMAZING, well worth the 40+ dollars to buy them.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - luna1977 - 01-02-2013

Hi. I must say I am curious about the sexiness myself, don't feel to sexy. but don't dare to try it out. I am in a relationship, so to attract male attention is not totally what I am after, even if it is nice to get attention. I would like to feel and know I am sexy without getting too much attention from men. If it could be that my man thought of me as sexy, or that I could find him more sexy/ attractive would be great. I feel awful when I find other men attractive, but I never act on it.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 01-02-2013

Luna, you're going to find that you have a double edged sword here. To become sexier is to become sexier to many people. How is it that he doesn't think of you as sexy? Why don't you feel sexy?

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Lkawakita - 01-05-2013

Shannon, I have a question here.
Is the aura created by this sub based on personality or some traits of the user?
When I was using it, noticed that I was attracting many married or soon to be married women. Since these women wants to have a family, they value some personality traits in the men. I had the impression these traits stood out more when using it. But hadn't noticed much impact on party girls that just want to have fun.