Subliminal Talk
My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: My develop an aura of sexiness experience (/Thread-My-develop-an-aura-of-sexiness-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-23-2010

I have JVC ear buds, seem good enough. Ear buds seem to all have a good FR. It is the computer; or MP speakers, now that is a different story. I was just at a large national chain store and they came close to achieving 20-20K FR, but only did with a Bose Speaker Set at $269 which wasn't what I was planning on spending. So, I will look online, and at more specialty outlets, locally.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 05-23-2010

For subliminals like the kind I produce, the important thing is the high end, so they have to have at least 20 kHz on the high end. Unfortunately, the manufacturers do seem to be cutting corners a lot lately, but that 20 kHz at the high end is a minimum.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Clamshell - 05-25-2010

(05-23-2010, 05:33 PM)boromir Wrote: I have JVC ear buds, seem good enough. Ear buds seem to all have a good FR. It is the computer; or MP speakers, now that is a different story. I was just at a large national chain store and they came close to achieving 20-20K FR, but only did with a Bose Speaker Set at $269 which wasn't what I was planning on spending. So, I will look online, and at more specialty outlets, locally.

I go to Best Buy and buy their Insignia speakers. Those go up to 20kHz. And they are pretty inexpensive as well.

I own this for my mp3 player and computer: http://www.amazon.com/Insignia-NS-BT400-2-1-channel-wireless-speaker/dp/B001AO2S78/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1274809794&sr=1-12

And something like this for the soundsystem that I am slowly building: http://www.amazon.com/Dual-LU43PB-4-Inch-outdoor-Speakers/dp/B00081NX5U/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1274809908&sr=1-2-fkmr0 only the speakers are make by Insignia.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-26-2010

Thing about speakers that I think are so great is you really feel it, or notice the nuances of the sub. With earbuds, I never hear the masked voice in the background seems muffled even though the fr is better. In my car stereo, it seems so much more powerful, and effective?
I guess that is the essence of my question, which should now be asked in a different thread; does high fidelity speakers or earbuds make a significant increased response time for your subs to materialize.
I am guessing not much unless they are of inferior quality. Tonight after 4 days of BIABW, I am getting some response-maybe because I just went to a baseball game at our new outdoor stadium and they were everywhere. I am getting a gelatinous type response that I feel will become more solidified, but 4 days, pretty satisfying. So, my equipment must not be to bad.
I am starting to see what your friend had indicated as a potential outcome! I know I should be somewhere else with this reply-Somewhat on base though.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 05-26-2010

To the best of my knowledge, high fidelity will mean clearer reproduction of the subliminal audio. Clearer reproduction means better comprehension, and better comprehension means faster response. How much faster, I don't have much data on. But, for you to be getting noticeable results in 4 days of use, when the average subliminal requires 2 to 4 weeks of use to get noticeable results... I'd say that speaks for itself.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-30-2010

Well, I got the Sony ear buds on sale-they are terrific, 4k-24K. I completed DAOS except for maintenance, and I have transitioned into BIIBW. Yesterday, I was stalked by an unattractive, but very nice lady, grabbed me and kissed me on the cheek. At the same bar, the smoking hot bartender was teasing me, by physically rubbing her hand across my chest when she walked by me. The gentleman sitting next to me turned around and introduced himself in amazement. So, definitely quicker then DAAOS, I just wish they become consistently more beautiful vs a mix which I am sure they will.
I know you have gone to great length to explain the differences between the Attraction subs, but do you think that by my using DAAOS first, then now BIIBW is a good one two punch, do they overlap in message or complement each other? Or would I be better served by just buying the more powerful, all in one- woman magnet program, or whatever it's called?
I also wondering how powerful can BIIBW get. Can I expect smok'in hot woman to stop me at the grocery store for some odd reason, or beautiful women approach me at a greater frequency? Like what kind of things happened to your friend you made the sub for? Sorry lot of questions.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 05-30-2010

Obviously, Woman Magnet is the top of the line. Naturally, you'd be better served with The Best. However, using Develop An Aura Of Sexiness, is not something you should do just for 32 days; keep going with it for a month or two longer, and add in the BIABW program with it. I think you'll enjoy the results of those two together. They do compliment each other nicely. If you want to save money, use what you have. If you want to take it to the next level, switch to Woman Magnet. Woman Magnet not only does what those two do, but it also works to continually manifest attractive single women into your life, and then some. It really is operating at an entirely different level -- thus the price.

BIABW is pretty powerful, but how it manifests depends on too many specific variables for me to be able to say exactly what will happen. I noticed that women I found attractive became rather obviously drawn and attracted to me, and showed up a lot more in my life and interactions. But I also had a woman with Venus in Scorpio, at the time, who was not about to share me and she put a stop to that pretty quick. When things calm down more for me, I'm going to start using Woman Magnet since I am single now.

If you have the money to spend, get the woman magnet and start on that. You can't go wrong getting the best. If you don't, use the two you have together for a few months. You are doubtless going to find yourself getting results either way, but you will find yourself dealing with women more easily, and more single women specifically who are interested in you, from the woman magnet program.

Beginning to think I have too many options in this area. lol

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - K-Train - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 12:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Obviously, Woman Magnet is the top of the line. Naturally, you'd be better served with The Best. However, using Develop An Aura Of Sexiness, is not something you should do just for 32 days; keep going with it for a month or two longer, and add in the BIABW program with it. I think you'll enjoy the results of those two together. They do compliment each other nicely. If you want to save money, use what you have. If you want to take it to the next level, switch to Woman Magnet. Woman Magnet not only does what those two do, but it also works to continually manifest attractive single women into your life, and then some. It really is operating at an entirely different level -- thus the price.

BIABW is pretty powerful, but how it manifests depends on too many specific variables for me to be able to say exactly what will happen. I noticed that women I found attractive became rather obviously drawn and attracted to me, and showed up a lot more in my life and interactions. But I also had a woman with Venus in Scorpio, at the time, who was not about to share me and she put a stop to that pretty quick. When things calm down more for me, I'm going to start using Woman Magnet since I am single now.

If you have the money to spend, get the woman magnet and start on that. You can't go wrong getting the best. If you don't, use the two you have together for a few months. You are doubtless going to find yourself getting results either way, but you will find yourself dealing with women more easily, and more single women specifically who are interested in you, from the woman magnet program.

I honestly think the variety is good IMO. It gives people options. As I personally would LOVE to buy Woman Magnet but I just don't have the funds for such a big purchase. That's why I ordered a Custom BIABW to "fill the void" so to speak. People like variety, it gives them a sense of power to choose their own destiny so to speak.Wink

Speaking of customs, Shannon have you noticed an increase in integration between someone who used a Custom sub and another of used just a regular sub?

I don't understand what you mean by integration. If you mean "it woks better", yes. It does work better. It's being directed to you personally, and specifically. I has a definite effect.

(05-30-2010, 12:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Obviously, Woman Magnet is the top of the line. Naturally, you'd be better served with The Best. However, using Develop An Aura Of Sexiness, is not something you should do just for 32 days; keep going with it for a month or two longer, and add in the BIABW program with it. I think you'll enjoy the results of those two together. They do compliment each other nicely. If you want to save money, use what you have. If you want to take it to the next level, switch to Woman Magnet. Woman Magnet not only does what those two do, but it also works to continually manifest attractive single women into your life, and then some. It really is operating at an entirely different level -- thus the price.

Thanks for the reply, so I will be probably be buying it in the near future and following your advice since I don't have the money at the time. I like the results I am getting from BUATBW, so far, it has influenced me probably three times faster the DAAOS. Maybe, I didn't listen to it thoroughly enough, or ineffectively-ear buds?
I sure like hearing success stories, I hope more will contribute. I say that because I have significant resistance to listening to either, and inspiration helps a lot. I often hear myself thinking this is ridiculous listening to this all the time. What has it really done for me, even though there have been significant events; I keep expecting something monumental, no question, mind blowing awesome event to occur. They call these negative thoughts ANTS, and they must be eliminated. The mind prefers homeostasis and will do what it can to keep you in what you are use to. So, I will just keep listening, but there is a weird undertow of resistance that it won't work and it is a waste of time.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - K-Train - 05-30-2010

(05-30-2010, 04:41 PM)boromir Wrote: Thanks for the reply, so I will be probably be buying it in the near future and following your advice since I don't have the money at the time. I like the results I am getting from BUATBW, so far, it has influenced me probably three times faster the DAAOS. Maybe, I didn't listen to it thoroughly enough, or ineffectively-ear buds?
I sure like hearing success stories, I hope more will contribute. I say that because I have significant resistance to listening to either, and inspiration helps a lot. I often hear myself thinking this is ridiculous listening to this all the time. What has it really done for me, even though there have been significant events; I keep expecting something monumental, no question, mind blowing awesome event to occur. They call these negative thoughts ANTS, and they must be eliminated. The mind prefers homeostasis and will do what it can to keep you in what you are use to. So, I will just keep listening, but there is a weird undertow of resistance that it won't work and it is a waste of time.

I experience the EXACT SAME THING as well. Last week in particular it was particularly bothersome. But then I'll have days like today where I notice some subtle effects that inspire me to continue. It is a tough journey using these subs, especially when you go through droughts where you don't have many effects. That's why I like to come on here to remind myself "it's all going to pay off soon".

When I started out, I started out using someone else's subliminals in high school. I was fascinated and intrigued, but I had a hard time believing they could work, and eventually, the music really turned me off after listening to it countless times. I gave up after what couldn't have been more than a week or two.

About a year after that, I started looking for help with a problem I was having. I needed to improve my grades. Having no money, I did what anyone else in my shoes would have done: I looked at what was listed as the script for the subliminals I had been using, and created a program for myself. That program was hardly subliminal -- I simply recorded myself speaking the statements, and then dubbed it onto a second tape (yes, those were the days before even CDs were popular) until the tape (a 90 minute tape, mind you) was filled.

Then I put the latest technology to work for me: a brand new auto-reverse tape player. This was around 1991 to 1992.

Well, I played that damned thing until my ears bled. I actually got so used to it after a while that I forgot about it; just sort of stopped noticing it. And then an interesting thing happened. I started getting scores of over 100% on my science tests. I was acing the tests and getting all the extra credit. (Science was one of my two best subject.) On my next report card, all my grades had gone up by one letter grade, too. What did I make myself? A program to improve my memory.

A few years later, I decided I needed more help. I was having trouble in college, so I made myself the first rudimentary version of what is now Become An Excellent Student. I used it to help me with focus, paying attention, overcoming social anxiety, and improving my grades. It worked too. I managed to overcome the problems I had, and eventually graduate college with a 2 year degree.

When I was contemplating going back to college for my 4 year degree, I was worried about not being able to repay my student loan. What if I made some mistake and got a degree that nobody would hire me with? What if the economy crashed and nobody was hiring regardless? So I started looking for ways to make money. At this same time, I was also getting so tired of being shit on by all my employers that I decided to quit my job and find a way to make money on my own.

One day a few weeks later, it crossed my mind that I could sell the programs I had been making for myself and friends in the past. They'd been popular with family and friends. The only problem was, they were audible and quite frankly, annoying. Most people didn't use them for long enough to see results. I had to make them quiet. I remembered the subliminals I had gotten started with, and started looking for ways to make subliminals.

During my search, I discovered a problem. None of the subliminals we bought worked because we got tired of listening to the music. So I had to find a way to make it silent, or something people wouldn't mind listening to. Then I remembered that some of the subliminals I had been using were nothing but silence. Could that be my solution? Was that something I could find a way to do?

Long story short, I found a way to create ultrasonic subliminals. But once I did that, I was faced with yet another problem. Namely, *I* couldn't bring myself to believe they could work.

How could I possibly sell these things to other people if they didn't work? I couldn't. That would be not only shameful, but financial suicide. And so I created a test program for myself and began using it. It was the first version of Absolute Self Confidence.

I forgot it was playing. Completely forgot. I had it playing on speakers placed on either side of my pillows. Well, about two weeks later, I suddenly found myself feeling amazingly good. My confidence was through the roof. It was so high that I was doing things I had never dreamed of doing before. It was no problem, either! My friend stood slack jawed watching me, and asked me, "Who are you, and what have you done with Shannon?" Several more times, he expressed amazement.

Remember... I was literally doing things I absolutely could not have brought myself to do before that.

I was sold. So I created the first program for sale -- Poetry of the Silent Eros Volume 1. I put it up on eBay for $5.00 and it was bidded up to $17.00. Then I sold another copy... and another, and finally I was starting to get competition. Feedback was really good, too. Good feedback + competition = great product. And so it began.

I relate all this to share with you the fact that I now how hard it can be to believe these could work. I didn't just magically decide they work. I know they work because I have tested them hundreds of times, and have thousands of satisfied customers, literally worldwide. And it's been five years now, we have been steadily growing.

Faith is not required.

So squash the ANTS and keep going, guys. It really works. Smile

(05-30-2010, 06:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: When I started out, I started out using someone else's subliminals in high school. I was fascinated and intrigued, but I had a hard time believing they could work, and eventually, the music really turned me off after listening to it countless times. I gave up after what couldn't have been more than a week or two.

About a year after that, I started looking for help with a problem I was having. I needed to improve my grades. Having no money, I did what anyone else in my shoes would have done: I looked at what was listed as the script for the subliminals I had been using, and created a program for myself. That program was hardly subliminal -- I simply recorded myself speaking the statements, and then dubbed it onto a second tape (yes, those were the days before even CDs were popular) until the tape (a 90 minute tape, mind you) was filled.

Then I put the latest technology to work for me: a brand new auto-reverse tape player. This was around 1991 to 1992.

Well, I played that damned thing until my ears bled. I actually got so used to it after a while that I forgot about it; just sort of stopped noticing it. And then an interesting thing happened. I started getting scores of over 100% on my science tests. I was acing the tests and getting all the extra credit. (Science was one of my two best subject.) On my next report card, all my grades had gone up by one letter grade, too. What did I make myself? A program to improve my memory.

A few years later, I decided I needed more help. I was having trouble in college, so I made myself the first rudimentary version of what is now Become An Excellent Student. I used it to help me with focus, paying attention, overcoming social anxiety, and improving my grades. It worked too. I managed to overcome the problems I had, and eventually graduate college with a 2 year degree.

When I was contemplating going back to college for my 4 year degree, I was worried about not being able to repay my student loan. What if I made some mistake and got a degree that nobody would hire me with? What if the economy crashed and nobody was hiring regardless? So I started looking for ways to make money. At this same time, I was also getting so tired of being ***** on by all my employers that I decided to quit my job and find a way to make money on my own.

One day a few weeks later, it crossed my mind that I could sell the programs I had been making for myself and friends in the past. They'd been popular with family and friends. The only problem was, they were audible and quite frankly, annoying. Most people didn't use them for long enough to see results. I had to make them quiet. I remembered the subliminals I had gotten started with, and started looking for ways to make subliminals.

During my search, I discovered a problem. None of the subliminals we bought worked because we got tired of listening to the music. So I had to find a way to make it silent, or something people wouldn't mind listening to. Then I remembered that some of the subliminals I had been using were nothing but silence. Could that be my solution? Was that something I could find a way to do?

Long story short, I found a way to create ultrasonic subliminals. But once I did that, I was faced with yet another problem. Namely, *I* couldn't bring myself to believe they could work.

How could I possibly sell these things to other people if they didn't work? I couldn't. That would be not only shameful, but financial suicide. And so I created a test program for myself and began using it. It was the first version of Absolute Self Confidence.

I forgot it was playing. Completely forgot. I had it playing on speakers placed on either side of my pillows. Well, about two weeks later, I suddenly found myself feeling amazingly good. My confidence was through the roof. It was so high that I was doing things I had never dreamed of doing before. It was no problem, either! My friend stood slack jawed watching me, and asked me, "Who are you, and what have you done with Shannon?" Several more times, he expressed amazement.

Remember... I was literally doing things I absolutely could not have brought myself to do before that.

I was sold. So I created the first program for sale -- Poetry of the Silent Eros Volume 1. I put it up on eBay for $5.00 and it was bidded up to $17.00. Then I sold another copy... and another, and finally I was starting to get competition. Feedback was really good, too. Good feedback + competition = great product. And so it began.

I relate all this to share with you the fact that I now how hard it can be to believe these could work. I didn't just magically decide they work. I know they work because I have tested them hundreds of times, and have thousands of satisfied customers, literally worldwide. And it's been five years now, we have been steadily growing.

Faith is not required.

So squash the ANTS and keep going, guys. It really works. Smile

Wow, that's what I wanted to hear. You are awesome.
I like reading that especially from you, and from others, on their success stories. I believe in it, and I know your stuff works, but I always need reinforcement.
I can't remember his name, but in the late 80's this guy with awesome credentials, came out with this highly advanced subliminal's stuff I bought. I paid dearly, I forgot $300 for it, and listened, and listened, and listened, nothing ever happened, or if it did, than I never noticed the change. My life was so complicated back then, so nothing would penetrate a granite skull, so I eventually stopped. Then I found out later, going back to check up on him-he had died from brain cancer at a young age which totally freaked me out. He had extreme credentials and was famous, can't find the tapes anymore. Maybe, this contributes to my subtle resistance.
Anyway, I love your stuff and I do believe it works, and have undoubtedly noticed the effects and had success thus far.
Self affirmations were also very effective for me, and did turn my life around in many ways, but you suggest refraining from doing them so I have, and am listening to your subs solely.
I gravitate to listening to your subs because I feel they are effective plus it is much easier to do so than writing 100 times I am a sexy MF twice a day. I have read Assarof's stuff, and he proposes listening to subs, visual boards, self affirms and meditation as a way towards self-actualization and he has had great success. I have meditated in my youth and learned it from one of the best, and it definitely had made me a better person, but I never continued for very long-I should renew the habit. The point is I was trying to make, is the sub-conscious is so fricking powerful in preventing one from reaching their true potential and it will do it's best to prevent one from doing so.

The reason I suggest against self affirmations is that it takes specialized training to be able to script them safely... and I don't care to see people out themselves at risk or give up my scripting secrets. Wink If you don't care to take my advice, that's always an option, but the best choice is to do one or the other; as I have stated before, mixing scripting techniques is a recipe for trouble.

You believe my stuff works? I don't think you'd need reassurance if you did. Smile You'll get there. Just keep going. I was there once too.

And as for the subconscious being a powerful preventer of success -- it is only doing what it understands you wish from it. It will be just as powerful an ally soonly enough.