Subliminal Talk
My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: My develop an aura of sexiness experience (/Thread-My-develop-an-aura-of-sexiness-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

My develop an aura of sexiness experience - no2hits - 02-25-2010

I just wanted to put up some of the results I've been having with the (Develop an aura of sexiness) subliminal so people will know what to expect when they buy it.....I have been listening for the past 7 days while asleep an while driving in my car.......the first 2 days I listened mostly to the ultrasonic track while asleep....an the the masked track in my car......an the last 5 days I switched an started listening to the masked track while asleep an in my car......(only because I think the masked track has more of an effect on me).......everybody is different so the results I have may not be the same for everyone....

I've noticed alot of changes in myself......my mind is more relaxed....(meaning my head is clear)......I have a habit of looking at myself in the mirror now.....for some reason I'm always excited....my energy level is through the roof.....I almost never get tired.....my body lauguage is different....I have habit of walking with my head up all the time.....my sex drive has increased......an I love being around people more....It's like I feel I have to show myself off to everyone including women.....I guess thats what feeling sexy is like....I feel like a brand new corvette or mustang that everyone has to see.....I use to hate getting attention.....now I love getting attention

As for outside changes.....I've noticed that people are always smiling more when there around me......a girl at my job now has a crush on me ....a couple approached me at the store to talk about Ice cream.....women are more talktive an always smiling an staring at me....people an women love being around me......Sexy women don't intimidate me at all anymore especially the 10's....I feel like there lucky to be in presence not the other way around.....bottom line is that Im starting to get more attention from women

These are the changes I've noticed after 7 days of listening to both ultrasonic an masked tracks I'll post to this same thread every week from now to let you know about any other changes

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 03-01-2010

Thanks for posting your experiences, no2hits! I have moved your thread to the testimonials section, since it seems that's what it is.

You are demonstrating a very rapid response to the program. Not everyone will get such rapid results, but the results you are getting are not surprising. Because everyone has a different definition of what "sexiness" is, the program will produce different results for each user based on their specific understanding of what it means to be sexy. This works well, because your definition of sexiness will always work for you and when the program kicks in, you will, as a result, naturally and automatically attract those people who are in tune with your ideas of what sexiness is.

I look forward to hearing more.

Oh, almost forgot! Welcome! And congratulations on being our first non-staff forum member!

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Gbjorklu - 05-15-2010

(02-25-2010, 01:25 AM)no2hits Wrote: I just wanted to put up some of the results I've been having with the (Develop an aura of sexiness) subliminal so people will know what to expect when they buy it.....I have been listening for the past 7 days while asleep an while driving in my car.......the first 2 days I listened mostly to the ultrasonic track while asleep....an the the masked track in my car......an the last 5 days I switched an started listening to the masked track while asleep an in my car......(only because I think the masked track has more of an effect on me).......everybody is different so the results I have may not be the same for everyone....

I've noticed alot of changes in myself......my mind is more relaxed....(meaning my head is clear)......I have a habit of looking at myself in the mirror now.....for some reason I'm always excited....my energy level is through the roof.....I almost never get tired.....my body lauguage is different....I have habit of walking with my head up all the time.....my sex drive has increased......an I love being around people more....It's like I feel I have to show myself off to everyone including women.....I guess thats what feeling sexy is like....I feel like a brand new corvette or mustang that everyone has to see.....I use to hate getting attention.....now I love getting attention

As for outside changes.....I've noticed that people are always smiling more when there around me......a girl at my job now has a crush on me ....a couple approached me at the store to talk about Ice cream.....women are more talktive an always smiling an staring at me....people an women love being around me......Sexy women don't intimidate me at all anymore especially the 10's....I feel like there lucky to be in presence not the other way around.....bottom line is that Im starting to get more attention from women

These are the changes I've noticed after 7 days of listening to both ultrasonic an masked tracks I'll post to this same thread every week from now to let you know about any other changes

I as well have the sub and on avg listen about 2 hours a day for three months. I have experienced women hitting on me more, buying me drinks, giving me there phone number and complimenting me. On the bus I had the type of woman I dream of sit with me which was quite torturous,. I had a woman after meeting her which was weird how she threw herself in my way she gave me her phone number hastily after she knows I have to leave. I then called her three weeks to see if she still wanted to get together. She did but wanted me to jump through some hoops which I politely declined. After being exacerbated in the conversation to get a date, she tell me she loves me an we'd get together-Love me?? Woman are still so confusing even after you become sexy-that is one thing the sub won't change.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - K-Train - 05-16-2010

(05-15-2010, 02:47 PM)Gbo Wrote: I as well have the sub and on avg listen about 2 hours a day for three months. I have experienced women hitting on me more, buying me drinks, giving me there phone number and complimenting me. On the bus I had the type of woman I dream of sit with me which was quite torturous,. I had a woman after meeting her which was weird how she threw herself in my way she gave me her phone number hastily after she knows I have to leave. I then called her three weeks to see if she still wanted to get together. She did but wanted me to jump through some hoops which I politely declined. After being exacerbated in the conversation to get a date, she tell me she loves me an we'd get together-Love me?? Woman are still so confusing even after you become sexy-that is one thing the sub won't change.

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience!Smile I didn't know you could listen to a sub like this for over 3 months.

I have a question Shannon, if you go over the recommended days of usage (32 days, with 6-8 hours of exposure per day) will this increase the strength of the "aura"? Or will it just make it more permanent?

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 05-16-2010

32 days is the minimum recommended length of time to use a subliminal to get the results. You don't have to stop using it at that point. Using it longer may increase effect even more, but that depends on the person and the title.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-16-2010

Another thing I notice now, is stranger woman give me that flash smile more often which is very sexy, and they like to touch me more. Also, woman gravitate close to me to get close to my aura, no other way I can explain it unless I am just delusional-I doubt it though, my experiences appear beyond coincidence.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - K-Train - 05-16-2010

(05-16-2010, 06:05 PM)boromir Wrote: Another thing I notice now, is stranger woman give me that flash smile more often which is very sexy, and they like to touch me more. Also, woman gravitate close to me to get close to my aura, no other way I can explain it unless I am just delusional-I doubt it though, my experiences appear beyond coincidence.

Nice results! How long have you been using the sub?

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-22-2010

I'd have to go and see when I bought it, but I would say about 2 months on average 2.5 hours. I don't know for sure if this is enough, but it seems to be working. I also do other stuff, so its hard to contribute everything to this sub, but in large measure my satisfaction is probably the result of the sub.
I have difficulty looping all night since I am an active sleeper and my ear buds come out of my ear after an hour or two.
I really would like to buy real nice pair of buds.
That is another question I have, how important are having quality ear buds, does it produce a better or more efficacious result by having a wider audio frequency band with less distortion?

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Shannon - 05-22-2010

You really shouldn't be using ear buds when you listen to it at night. Sleeping usage is vastly better served by use of speakers. Get a decent pair of speakers, and you'll be all set for all night long.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - boromir - 05-22-2010

[quote='Shannon' pid='1060' dateline='1274560347']
You really shouldn't be using ear buds when you listen to it at night. Sleeping usage is vastly better served by use of speakers. Get a decent pair of speakers, and you'll be all set for all night long.
[/quot
So does this apply to listening in general-always use speakers?
I will try that, don't know why it would make a difference but I will take your word for it
If ear buds are good at other times, then are there any you recommend.

I suggest speakers whenever you can use them, especially while you sleep. It makes a difference because people tend to listen to things too loudly on earbuds, and with ultrasonics it is even more common because they can't hear anything. However, if you wish to use earbuds, use them during the day, because as you discovered, they fall out while you sleep, and the wires can become a choking hazard while you sleep as well.

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Clamshell - 05-22-2010

Sony earbuds always seem like they are in the right range for the subs.

Sony makes good earbuds. Regardless, people do tend to use them at too high a volume. And they don't stay in well while you sleep. Smile

RE: My develop an aura of sexiness experience - Andrew - 05-23-2010

(05-22-2010, 05:25 PM)Clamshell Wrote: Sony earbuds always seem like they are in the right range for the subs.

Phillips are the only earbuds I've seen consistently be in range and actually go up to 24khz+. Cheap too.