Subliminal Talk
US + LM Combo (Summary) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: US + LM Combo (Summary) (/Thread-US-LM-Combo-Summary)

US + LM Combo (Summary) - DGamer - 09-21-2015

Saw a lot of people running this, decided I had to run it myself. After 4 months, these are my findings:

It's tough for me to judge the success side of it, I'm sure it has made a difference, it's just difficult for me to judge that side alone since it was combo'd.

The luck side is really noticeable. It started off giving me only bad luck. Then it gave me a mix of the two. Then it started giving me more good luck, but always followed by bad luck of a weaker magnitude. Example: if something really good happens, something bad happens. If something good happens, something a bit bad happens. Etc... In any case, it really is a bit like a genie that grants some of your wishes randomly. I needed paper cups and my girlfriend shows up with paper cups. I needed a phone case and I just randomly found a top notch phone case for super cheap online. I wanted cash and all of a sudden random family members gave me cash. I felt like having good food and all of a sudden I had 3 meals of high end food for free. There was an extremely specific snack that I wanted and all of a sudden my sister shows up that night with that exact snack for me (even though she never gets that kind). I was also looking for a job and a great job was dropped right in my lap.

Is there bad luck that comes along with it? Yes. Is it worth it, yes. And for all I know, if I use it longer, maybe the bad luck will go away completely. Since it is very possible that it's just from resistance.

RE: US + LM Combo (Summary) - terry44 - 09-21-2015

I wonder if LM just magnifies how the LOA works for you? With the LOA you attract what you visualise, whether good or bad, it's just that the positive thoughts are supposed to be a bit stronger than negative thoughts.

RE: US + LM Combo (Summary) - waahbeta - 09-21-2015

Minor bad luck for a big good luck is negligible.
Continue with the subs as long as it serves the purpose.
LM puts you in a frequency where what you ask, you get.
So maybe after you get a good thing, u unknowingly state something negative like 'nothing bad can happen', 'It's Grt I asked fr this, not that', etc
If that's case, be aware.

RE: US + LM Combo (Summary) - Light - 09-22-2015

Hey mate tell us more about this combo. Any results from US?
how do you combine the too( i mean your listening habit)!
What others subsvdid you listen to, before?

RE: US + LM Combo (Summary) - DGamer - 09-23-2015

(09-21-2015, 10:57 PM)terry44 Wrote: I wonder if LM just magnifies how the LOA works for you? With the LOA you attract what you visualise, whether good or bad, it's just that the positive thoughts are supposed to be a bit stronger than negative thoughts.
I've read other people saying this but for me I'm not sure. It seemed like a lot of the bad luck completely blind-sided me. So if it is LOA, it's some sort of subconscious one.

(09-21-2015, 10:58 PM)waahbeta Wrote: Minor bad luck for a big good luck is negligible.
Continue with the subs as long as it serves the purpose.
LM puts you in a frequency where what you ask, you get.
So maybe after you get a good thing, u unknowingly state something negative like 'nothing bad can happen', 'It's Grt I asked fr this, not that', etc
If that's case, be aware.
Yeah, it's very well possible that I think that there's no such thing as a free lunch or after good luck I must have bad luck, and that contributes to it. I have to admit I generally regard myself as unlucky (though in reality it seemed like I was more unaffected by luck, until this sub).

(09-22-2015, 01:11 AM)Light Wrote: Hey mate tell us more about this combo. Any results from US?
how do you combine the too( i mean your listening habit)!
What others subsvdid you listen to, before?
US is hard to judge, I'm sure it did something but I'm not sure what. There's a good chance I have my job now because of it. My listening habit was bad, I did 4 hours each every night. I would advise just sticking with one for 8 hours (personally I would pick LM because it was interesting, it was like getting a random present at random times). I've used AM, SM, LTU, Weight Loss, B2, BWE Morphine, BWE Headache Releaser, Hypersleep, MIR.