Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Fear Testimonial (/Thread-Overcoming-Fear-Testimonial)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Geodude - 12-20-2015

(12-20-2015, 06:42 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 08:17 AM)Geodude Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: @Geodude

Can you tell me about some of the resistance you experienced? I've been listening for around 73 days and I haven't noticed anything significant in the way of resistance. I have however definitely been feeling less fearful than I ever was : )

I actually can't remember. It's usually just feeling like shit about myself and my life. Depression/frustration. It was bad.

Gj on making it to 73 days. I would keep going until you get to 6 months.

I'll probably run this sub for 6 months straight again after I'm done with AM6.

Hmm...Was OF the only program you were running though?

Yeah. I tried doing another 4G program at the same time for a couple of days, but the resistance got so bad I had to stop.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Zeroxmachina - 02-12-2016

Whelp, still going! In addition I've also added 'Ultra Success' alternating, same frequency, a bunch of hours per day. I'm not really feeling fearless just yet, but I do think the mental chatter and negative voices have significantly decreased.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Alpha Male mo - 04-24-2016

(09-16-2015, 06:50 AM)Geodude Wrote: In 5 days, I will have reached 192 days of running OF 1.1.
I figured I'd go ahead and do the testimonial. If anything ground-breaking happens in the next 5 days, I'll add it.

This 4G subliminal has contributed to the most positive personal development of my entire life.

-I've overcome a TON of hang ups, issues, and of course fears
-I have an unprecedented inner peace and personal freedom
-Fear used to dominate my life. Now I'm the one in control.
-I had the courage to take a higher-paying job. As a result, I'm making more money than ever before
-Anxiety & worry have been massively decreased.
-I speak my mind openly and without fear
-I have a new tenacity to face any fears I may have, rather than run away from them.
-I feel like I can do anything; like I'm limitless. Start a business? Okay. Give a speech in front of 100 people? Sure. (I love it.)
-I'm honestly the happiest I've ever been in my life.

CONS:
-Fear-based motivation disappeared. (e.g. I have no fear of losing my job.)
-The resistance sucks. (Hopefully you can find a way to cope with it.)

Ultimately the pros far, far outweigh the cons.

If you have an anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, or similar, DO THIS SUB. Seriously.
Honestly, everyone should do this sub for 6 months, minimum. Unless you can say with 100% certainty that you are completely fearless, DO THIS SUB. It's like $20. It's a steal..

This sub will bulldoze everything standing in the way of you getting most of these subliminals.

Don't expect this sub to solve all of your problems, but DO expect it to make a major difference in your life.

Great testimony
I'm not running overcoming fear directly but I'm running woman magnet that has overcome fear script which is from stage 1-6 and I have to say the resistance is brutal. The overcome fear script is meant to destroy any fear and I can relate when you talk about finding a way to cope with the resistance. I know it's working at a deeper level because I'm beggining to realize that some of the fears I had were actually dumb and the other types of fear I had I didn't know on a conscious level that they were there. Maybe that explains why I used to avoid certain things that didn't fit my personality because I was afraid I would be moving away from my comfort zone. Anyways great testimonial.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Geodude - 04-26-2016

Thanks man. OF was the number 1 reason I'm running WM2. The first week SUCKED. I had to literally invent a new way to do tapping to deal with the resistance. Since then, it's been super-smooth.

Here's an updated testimonial:
I'm graduating college in a week and I have ZERO anxiety about it. This used to be probably my number 1 fear, but no more. I mean sure I did a lot of tapping, but I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am today without doing these subs.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Shannon - 04-27-2016

You guys will be glad to know that the resistance you have suffered through has empowered and enabled me to develop the methods I use in EHPRA 2.0 which almost entirely overcome or bypass resistance. So thanks for bearing with me.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - sushi521 - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 03:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: You guys will be glad to know that the resistance you have suffered through has empowered and enabled me to develop the methods I use in EHPRA 2.0 which almost entirely overcome or bypass resistance. So thanks for bearing with me.

Given that and all the 6G technology in EHPRA 2.0, would you say it's more effective than OF5G or OGSF5G in dealing with fear?

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Spiritman - 04-27-2016

I would say yes to that. For the main reason Shannon has stated that he heavily modified OGSF in EPRHA 2.0. By doing that, he has made it vastly more powerful then the stand alone version of OGSF.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Shannon - 04-30-2016

(04-27-2016, 06:40 PM)spiritman Wrote: I would say yes to that. For the main reason Shannon has stated that he heavily modified OGSF in EPRHA 2.0. By doing that, he has made it vastly more powerful then the stand alone version of OGSF.

To be more specific, the modifications were not heavy, but they were significant.

That isn't by itself what makes it more powerful for eliminating fear, that is one of several factors. But yes, EHPRA 2.0 is likely to be more powerful than even OF 5G for overcoming fears, simply because of the fact that it uses a much more wholistic approach, includes an improved version of the OF script, an is employing 5.5G technology.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Spiritman - 04-30-2016

(04-30-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-27-2016, 06:40 PM)spiritman Wrote: I would say yes to that. For the main reason Shannon has stated that he heavily modified OGSF in EPRHA 2.0. By doing that, he has made it vastly more powerful then the stand alone version of OGSF.

To be more specific, the modifications were not heavy, but they were significant.

That isn't by itself what makes it more powerful for eliminating fear, that is one of several factors. But yes, EHPRA 2.0 is likely to be more powerful than even OF 5G for overcoming fears, simply because of the fact that it uses a much more wholistic approach, includes an improved version of the OF script, an is employing 5.5G technology.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the clarification Shannon.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Inconceivablezen - 05-01-2016

(04-30-2016, 10:56 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Damn! I already bought OF5G for later use, and downloaded a copy for backup. Now I wish I didn't, as E2 might be working even better?

Is it still possible to "exchange" the two, and pay the difference for E2 and delete my OF5G copy? Of course, you're under no obligation to do this as it was my own choice to buy OF5G. If it's not possible, I might buy E2 as well anyway Smile

Edit: Bought E2. Can't wait.

Edit: And of course I'm supporting a good cause which I believe in Smile

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Zeroxmachina - 07-17-2016

Well I kept running both OF and Ultra success till about june 18th, and then I decided to stop. SINCE then for some reason i've finally become motivated to actually take action on my goals, and i'm not so irritable to the extent I was before. I get the feeling that your mind needs breaks from being bombarded to process subliminals.

For reference, I was running OF for about 6 months by itself, then I added ultra success AND OF(till june 18), this being non-stop every day, with the exception of going out occasionally. Listened exclusively through speakers as it's most convenient .

I would like to add, I had a reading done and was told that I have subconscious resistance to subliminals, which decreased the effectiveness a great deal, BUT I was told they were still having an effect,which is why I continued. I would expect normal people to have stronger results.

I will be either starting a new sub, or resuming those today, as I've let my mind rest for 30 days.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Shannon - 07-18-2016

This is a big part of the reason for ASRB technology in 5.5/6G: it gives your mind periodic breaks while you're running the program, not just to clear the input queue and process the input, but to execute and take a break from input and processing. Helps a lot with not just exhaustion, but resistance and also speed of impact.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Zeroxmachina - 07-22-2016

(07-18-2016, 07:49 PM)Shannon Wrote: This is a big part of the reason for ASRB technology in 5.5/6G: it gives your mind periodic breaks while you're running the program, not just to clear the input queue and process the input, but to execute and take a break from input and processing. Helps a lot with not just exhaustion, but resistance and also speed of impact.

Yeah I've been reading people's reviews for the new Become irresistibly attractive/EPRHA and i'm extremely impressed, I just went back to running Ultra success and OF 4g because I'm exclusively focused on generating ideas and methods for income. Do you have any 5.5 programs in the works that deal with making money/financial success?

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - terry44 - 07-23-2016

I wonder if it would be better to run E2 for three months after finishing my first run of AM6, or just having a week off and running through again? I've already done 4.5 months of E1 and 6 months of LTU before I started AM6.