Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Fear Testimonial (/Thread-Overcoming-Fear-Testimonial)

Pages: 1 2 3

Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Geodude - 09-16-2015

In 5 days, I will have reached 192 days of running OF 1.1.
I figured I'd go ahead and do the testimonial. If anything ground-breaking happens in the next 5 days, I'll add it.

This 4G subliminal has contributed to the most positive personal development of my entire life.

-I've overcome a TON of hang ups, issues, and of course fears
-I have an unprecedented inner peace and personal freedom
-Fear used to dominate my life. Now I'm the one in control.
-I had the courage to take a higher-paying job. As a result, I'm making more money than ever before
-Anxiety & worry have been massively decreased.
-I speak my mind openly and without fear
-I have a new tenacity to face any fears I may have, rather than run away from them.
-I feel like I can do anything; like I'm limitless. Start a business? Okay. Give a speech in front of 100 people? Sure. (I love it.)
-I'm honestly the happiest I've ever been in my life.

CONS:
-Fear-based motivation disappeared. (e.g. I have no fear of losing my job.)
-The resistance sucks. (Hopefully you can find a way to cope with it.)

Ultimately the pros far, far outweigh the cons.

If you have an anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, or similar, DO THIS SUB. Seriously.
Honestly, everyone should do this sub for 6 months, minimum. Unless you can say with 100% certainty that you are completely fearless, DO THIS SUB. It's like $20. It's a steal..

This sub will bulldoze everything standing in the way of you getting most of these subliminals.

Don't expect this sub to solve all of your problems, but DO expect it to make a major difference in your life.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Breeze - 09-16-2015

Damn Geo, this is some fantastic results. I will blame you now if I dispute which subliminal to run after AM. Wink

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - LionKing - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 06:50 AM)Geodude Wrote: Don't believe me? Check my AM6 journal next week and see for yourself.

Cocky SOB :D

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - ArcticFox - 09-17-2015

Wow, sounds great Geodude and good you stuck it out for a long time with solid results.

Good for You!! I'm hoping EPRHA then LTU 3.1 will bring similar results!

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Multiworld - 09-17-2015

That really sounds great Geodude, That makes me want to give it a go, you sound unstoppable, but just imagine OF 5G with the Naturalizer, goals would be achieved very easy!,I can say you guys are really going beyond limits in a good way, thanks for the encouragements!

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Shannon - 09-17-2015

I've actually been watching you guys run OF, OGSF and a few others and secretly taking notes as to how I cam make the programs easier and more efficient. I'm hoping to be able to rebuild some of these with "kinder, gentler" approaches to this stuff that will make it much easier to do, while being more effective and faster. But... I have a lot on my plate just now...

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - JamesC71 - 10-28-2015

GeoDude I love that you have gotten so much out of this sub.I saw how you mentioned losing fear based motivation. That may not be a bad thing necessarily. I for one would probably shine at certain things if I wasn't worried about saying the wrong thing or if I'm in trouble or might lose my job. Eliminating that fear and paranoia for me would make me incredibly f***ing scary I'm sure

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Multiworld - 10-29-2015

That's sound great,I'm happy for you as well, I'm waiting for OF 5 to be released as well as MLS 5.
I think OF 5 will be of great help dealing with resistance, what I do is purchase a list of products to be used as the months goes by and just to have certain mp3's in case later for what ever reason they get pulled from the store,which I think is unlikely but just in case.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Zeroxmachina - 12-09-2015

@Geodude

Can you tell me about some of the resistance you experienced? I've been listening for around 73 days and I haven't noticed anything significant in the way of resistance. I have however definitely been feeling less fearful than I ever was : )

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - dissonance - 12-09-2015

how many hours a day do you do, zeroxmachina?

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Zeroxmachina - 12-10-2015

(12-09-2015, 02:19 AM)dissonance Wrote: how many hours a day do you do, zeroxmachina?

I play it through speakers the entire day, except for the 20 or so minutes I take for meditation and yoga. This includes sleep as well. So probably 20+,actually. I hardly go out.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Geodude - 12-12-2015

(12-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: @Geodude

Can you tell me about some of the resistance you experienced? I've been listening for around 73 days and I haven't noticed anything significant in the way of resistance. I have however definitely been feeling less fearful than I ever was : )

I actually can't remember. It's usually just feeling like shit about myself and my life. Depression/frustration. It was bad.

Gj on making it to 73 days. I would keep going until you get to 6 months.

I'll probably run this sub for 6 months straight again after I'm done with AM6.

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - dissonance - 12-12-2015

Would you say that during your run, you were feeling depression/frustration/low self-esteem more than times you were feeling confident, in the first 3 months? What about in the second 3 months?

RE: Overcoming Fear Testimonial - Zeroxmachina - 12-20-2015

(12-12-2015, 08:17 AM)Geodude Wrote:
(12-09-2015, 12:40 AM)Zeroxmachina Wrote: @Geodude

I actually can't remember. It's usually just feeling like shit about myself and my life. Depression/frustration. It was bad.

Gj on making it to 73 days. I would keep going until you get to 6 months.

I'll probably run this sub for 6 months straight again after I'm done with AM6.

Hmm...Was OF the only program you were running though?