Subliminal Talk
Woceyes Alpha Male 2010 thoughts - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Woceyes Alpha Male 2010 thoughts (/Thread-Woceyes-Alpha-Male-2010-thoughts)

Woceyes Alpha Male 2010 thoughts - woceyes - 04-17-2011

Copied and pasted from my journal in the 18+ section

Final Report For Alpha Male 2010

Alpha Male 2010 was a rough set to go through. There was a lot of resistance, mood swings and bad days, but that was usually in the begging of each stage. This of course for me led to days where i was extremely confident,relaxed, non-needy,a better me, and very social.

The Alpha Male program dose exactly like the product description says it will do. I have become a healthier man because of it. Although i don't think one run of the program will do it, there will definitely be more runs under my belt with the latest versions of Alpha Male.

The only thing that Alpha Male never really got me doing was Exercising. I never felt the need to exercise. That could be because i am constantly moving at work and using my muscles or my lack of motivation and procrastination when it comes to exercising. I have decided in about the last few weeks or so to push my self to getting into better shape.

I Have pushed my self out of my old comfort zone a lot during this set. There is still a lot i have to push my self on but with my new roommate in my head that is a positive reinforcement Ego vs and negative one I had. There were a lot of frustrating moments for me (mostly towards the women I took an interest in). My inexperience with women caused most of these frustrating moments. I realize every man has to start some where and some how. This program has helped me to do that. My heart has started to thaw towards women and I am starting to let them into my life easier.

All and all I would say Alpha Program is an Awesome program. If i had this program back in high school things would be different in my life. Better to have done something now then to never have done anything. Big Grin

Thank you again Shannon for an awesome product.

RE: Woceyes Alpha Male 2010 thoughts - ronatello - 04-17-2011

You had an awesome write-up of Alpha male 2010, Woceyes! And it seems you experienced most of the same things I had from AM 2010 as well. And like you, subsequent runs of Alpha Male can't hurt any Smile.

RE: Woceyes Alpha Male 2010 thoughts - woceyes - 04-17-2011

Thank you again Ron, I figured I would repost it here as well so the people who don't read my journal can have my opinion on alpha male.

I realized right now that when i first came to the forum i was hesitant to write anything on here. I had a fear of being flamed for what i write. (to many years on a certain video game forum famous for flaming people) Now i just write what i feel or what has happened and don't worry at all. That is not just on this forum, its on others as well