Subliminal Talk
Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED (/Thread-Becoming-a-true-gallant-with-WM2-The-Wake-of-Apollo-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo)/FINISHED - Voytek - 09-14-2015

Tomorrow I start my WM2`s run and, as I`ve promised you, guys, I`ll write my progress with this sub here. So prepare yourself for amazing stories from my life. Smile

I`ve decided to run WM2 due a couple of reasons. First of all, I`m sure that with my AM6 training I`ve fulfilled all missing bullet points. Also, many users (Alpha360 has written that also Shannon in himself) suggest to alter AM6 with another sub, so I`ve chosen WM2 because I need "healing" in this area too.
Alpha360 post:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5832-post-81529.html#pid81529

Besides, at October I start my education at university so I want to improve my social skills in general and also skills with women in particular. In such an environment I`ll benefit from WM2 even more than in any other. I`m sure that my run will go well because I fulfill some WM2 bullletpoints already, I`ve got good skills with women and, let`s say, I`m womanizer per se. Wink I just need a genuine willingness to approach and seduce women, right mindset that I`ll attain with WM2.

I`ve started to using subs because I`ve got some issues on subconscious level. I`ve always know that I`m very valuable man and that I can easily attract women but because of my harsh childhood I`ve got some traumas. AM6 has healed me from many of them and now I want to deal with women`s issue. Frankly, I was something like an alpha on consious level but I wasn`t on subconscious level. Now it`s done! I`m a new man. Smile Also I know I`m very attractive and have good skills with women but when I was a child my "friends" has told me many times that I`m redhead and I`ll never get a GF. I`ve been persecuted because of my hairs colour for many years, I`ve even destroyed many pictures of mine when I was 10 or 11 y.o. becauce of that. So I believe... no! ... I`m sure that WM2 will heal me from this shit permanently.

This picture has been taken 7 years ago but, unfortunately, I`ve lost my flow a couple years ago due my personal hell which has lasting almost 4 years.
[Image: Voytek_with_his_girlfriends.jpg]

In summa, all I want from WM2 is to regain my flow and develop right mindset and improve my skills with women. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - CatMan - 09-14-2015

YYYEEESSS!!!

Man...I'm so excited for you.

Immediately subscribed to this thread lol.

Looking forward to watching you change over the next 192 days before my very eyes!

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Mlody93 - 09-14-2015

Keep going mate Smile. I'm sure you'll enjoy your ride with WM 2.0 Smile Greetings

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-14-2015

Thanks, guys, I`m very curious how it`ll be going but I know for sure that better than I think now. In this way was with AM6. Wink I didn`t expect so powerful results with AM6`s sub but they`re all real and now I can enjoy my life more with them.

I want to destroy utterly my excuses about "approaching" women and enjoy socializing with them. I really love women from many years but now I want to reforge my platonic love into real one. Wink I want to test Cory Skyy and Brent Smith advices about being Women Magnet because I like an idea about being chased by women. Big Grin I`m too lazy to chase them and I personally think that`s not right, IMHO they should chase us so WM2 is just perfect for me. IDGAF about losing my virginity during WM2`s ride but if I do this, well... Tongue

For now, I can easily attract 7s and 8s and sometimes I receive a lot of IOI from 9s. May be thanks to WM2 I`ll be getting 9s and 10s. If so, it`ll be just awesome! Smile Besides, I don`t want to be so serious about dealing with women, I want to make it fun and have a lot of fun with them. Yeah, I`m 32 y.o.... so what?! Tongue I think, I`ll run SM when I reach my 40s because now I have a big potential and want to use it in a fun way. Besides, I think that for younger women (19-28 y.o.) it`s better to run WM2 becasue they love to just have fun. I personally think that SM is better for mature women. Any way, CatMan, I`m also very excited about my WM2`s journey. So take your place in V.I.P`s lodge and just enjoy the show. Big Grin

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-14-2015

I`ve forgot to mention that a couple days ago I`ve realized that my main issue is that I don`t give myself permission on subconscious level to approach and have a good time with women and to get things into more sexual way. May be even I think on this level that I don`t deserve for this and I`m sure that WM2 will cure me from this shit permanently. Smile So, obviously, I need inner shifts more than external ones.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - koshas - 09-14-2015

I am really liking wm2 the internal changes have been good.it feels really good to run also.

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - dissonance - 09-14-2015

I may be doing WM2 when I'm done with AM6 as well. I'm about halfway through Stage 5 of AM6. Looking forward to your progress!

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - Voytek - 09-15-2015

Thanks boys! Smile Today I start my WM2`s ride and all I can say is that I`m more than excited! Big Grin May be at Saturday I`ll go at the party so may be I`ll check my results with this brilliant tool and, of course, with chicks. Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - LiquidMind - 09-15-2015

Good luck bud

I feel I will be valuing your take on wm2 so that I can decide what to run after my AM6

I respect your help on the forum so I'll be watching this entry with peeled eyes.

Best wishes

LM

According to CatMan`s recommendation, I`ll use routine with 8-10h on masked track and 2-4h on ultrasonic track. About 12h in total per 24h. It`s only 3hrs to start my new adventure. Yeah! Smile

RE: Becoming a true gallant with WM2 (The Wake of Apollo) - SurferJoy - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 09:01 AM)Voytek Wrote: According to CatMan`s recommendation, I`ll use routine with 8h/night on masked track and 4h/day on ultrasonic track. It`s only 3hrs to start my new adventure. Yeah! Smile

Will it be with or without headphone ?

(09-15-2015, 10:28 AM)SurferJoy Wrote: Will it be with or without headphone ?

Masked ones with headphones becasue I`ve attained greater results with them than with speakers. And ultrasonic ones with speakers because I don`t wamt to risk hearing damage.

Ok, I`ve just started and noticed right off the bat a huge increase in my energy`s level... How will I fall into a sleep tonight? Tongue

1st stage Day 1 - Voytek - 09-15-2015

Ultimately I`ve decided to change my training`s routine because at first I didn`t include that I start studying at October so I`ll not have 12hrs per day to train my mind. So I`ll be using WM2 subs 10 hrs per day wtih headphones and masked track.

This night I slept about 9 hrs and woke up a bit exhausted but after a couple of minutes I felt a huge jolt into my energy`s level. Smile Also I had a couple of dreams... I was dreaming about my "old friend" from childchood which told me that I`ll never get a gf, and in my dream he seemed to me like an ordinary sucker... Frankly! Smile Next dream was about a 40+ y.o. woman, which I met on a date 2 months ago and she was very passive and aloof but in my dream she touched me in very erotical way and she seemed to desire to things go in more sexual way. Hmm... that was interesting. Smile

Ok, these are my first experiences with WM2. Gonna see how it`ll go. Smile