Subliminal Talk
hey everybody new here - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: hey everybody new here (/Thread-hey-everybody-new-here)

hey everybody new here - hiddenalias - 09-11-2015

Hi. So I am new here; I am no stranger to subliminals.....tried a few here and there; I think I got some results with Subliminal Minds.......but never committed to 32 days......heard about Indigo Mind Labs,

I have experimented with using the free sample Ultimate Self Confidence, but nothing ever came about..........I am using my laptop for sound, a Dell Precision M4400....so its definitely not the state of the art audio speakers to be listening with.......

I am in my mid 30s and really need a life makeover both in the relationship department and personal department; I feel like a black sheep of the family.

Hope to make some good friends here.

Smile

RE: hey everybody new here - Jake2015 - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 05:35 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Hi. So I am new here; I am no stranger to subliminals.....tried a few here and there; I think I got some results with Subliminal Minds.......but never committed to 32 days......heard about Indigo Mind Labs,

I have experimented with using the free sample Ultimate Self Confidence, but nothing ever came about..........I am using my laptop for sound, a Dell Precision M4400....so its definitely not the state of the art audio speakers to be listening with.......

I am in my mid 30s and really need a life makeover both in the relationship department and personal department; I feel like a black sheep of the family.

Smile

Hey there welcome

Im 37 from the Uk where you from?

I know exactly how you feel and well in my case im going to be going back to uni so really trying to sort that out and then start my first subliminal

My first choice has changed a few times due to my situation but now due to uni once I get there (its abroad and miles away) im going to get started on my very first subliminal from here called MLS (maximum learning speed)

Even though I havent yet started ive been here a few months and read so many of the posts here to know that these DO work and CAN work if given the chance so I really have high hopes for you.

The members here are all like us, seeking something better in their life so be open and clear and im sure many if not all here will give you advice.

The advice could differ so remain patient and see what the majority align with to know what is best for yourself.

Most of all im here to learn and to help others which is crazy as ive not stared but when you read the sincerity and the support all or the majority give here then you know its not simply some kind of placebo.

That being said my only advice to you is MAKE SURE you get the right equipment to listen and give it a chance so ill try and help you out now with this:

Ever program comes with a silent and some masked tracks (ocean or trickling stream etc)

You can ONLY listen to masked via headphones NEVER the silent but all of them can be listened to through speakers.

However to listen to the silent through speakers you must make sure that the speakers have a frequency of 20KHZ as a minimum (usually they're 0-20khz or 0-22khz etc).

The best way to listen is via HEADPHONES and then choose speakers.

For masked tracks I think any speakers of any frequency will do but please can someone check this and tell us if im right?

Dont bother using a cell/mobile/smart phone as they are all mono speaker devices and so you wont get results.

Myself I havent started as I lost everything in a major flooding disaster and used the time here to learn and read and enquire to keep my faith up that these work.

Now my life is taking a major change so once im in my new home at uni I plan to buy AudioEngine A2+ speakers (google these as im sharing it to help you) which will play silent at night and during the day ill either use my laptop or some wireless headphones (im finally buying Bose Ae2w headphones on Monday as Bose have a newer model released called the Soundlink II which has caused the Ae2w to have reduced in value. I have waited 5 weeks for these and suddenly theyve reduced in price so win win for me) - also these are AROUND EAR headphones, not on the ear, which I find far more comfortable.

Just to also make it clear, YOU CANNOT use noise-cancelling headphones at all which these bose AE2W are not.

Some here use 'sleep phones'. Personally they werent comfortable at all for me and im guessing since theyre kind of 'on ear' rather than 'around the ear' then this is why as they caused me pain.

I also recently got some Dr Dre Beats headphones which were on the ear and i neither found their sound quality anything to rave about nor comfortable as they caused my ears and head to literally heat up lol

So thats me and my story and I hope this helps you Smile

Any ideas what kind of subliminals you need?

Oh and yes ive tried subliminals, hypnosis cds, supraliminals and alsorts and even been to some hypnotherapists - all were a waste of time and money however these I do believe work for the following reasons that are obviously subjective to me:

1) The creator seems to be a genuine and knowledgeable guy

2) This forum and all the posts here are enough to have proven to me that these do and can work - far too many posts to be made up lol

So yeah thats me so welcome miss or dude Smile

RE: hey everybody new here - Voytek - 09-12-2015

(09-11-2015, 05:35 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Hi. So I am new here; I am no stranger to subliminals.....tried a few here and there; I think I got some results with Subliminal Minds.......but never committed to 32 days......heard about Indigo Mind Labs,

Smile

Hello! Smile

Are you going to try Alpha Male training, mate? If you do, check my testimonial thread here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5923.html

I`ve attained great results despite of fact that English isn`t my native language.

RE: hey everybody new here - hiddenalias - 09-13-2015

(09-12-2015, 02:28 PM)Voytek Wrote:

Smile

Hello! Smile

Are you going to try Alpha Male training, mate? If you do, check my testimonial thread here:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5923.html

I`ve attained great results despite of fact that English isn`t my native language.

I want to start something basic, honestly I am afraid of changing into a person I never thought of myself I could be....sounds weird I know; it's complicated I guess. I think I might just start with Learning things faster and EPHRA?

RE: hey everybody new here - Voytek - 09-14-2015

Yeah, EPHRA is a good choice if you want to know how subliminal programming affects you. You can also try Absolute Self Confidence because it`s an awesome introduction for Alpha Male Training.