Subliminal Talk
Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) (/Thread-Ronatello-il-magnete-del-sesso-SM-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Ryan - 06-01-2011

Congrats! Now you just have to take things to the next level =)

Ryan

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - About - 06-01-2011

This program sounds amazing. I can definitely tell it's working on you!

Can't wait to finish up AM2011 and try this one for myself.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 06-02-2011

How far into the program are you? I like the how self-image is covered well. That is something I am struggling with at the moment.

I know what you mean About lol, I've been looking forward to starting this. Alpha actually flies by much faster than expected.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 06-02-2011

@ Jeff: I'm into the 3rd week of stage 2. I have two more weeks of stage 2 and then I start stage 3 on the 19th of June. I'm not even close to the halfway point of SM 2011 yet!
And yes, it will hammer positive self image into you big time. I hit some resistance on that initially but it's leveled off.
Stage 1 for me was subtle. Stage 2 is much more obvious. What shall stages 3 through 6 bring me? who knows! Big Grin

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 06-03-2011

Ron, I'm so excited for you man! I'm not even sure I can go through a whole month of positive thinking and OAA. I've got almost a week in.. but the suspense is killing me. :O

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 06-03-2011

LOL Spiral, just hang in there and do those subs for the 32 days or however many days you want to allot to them. I'm excited for myself as well Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - batman - 06-03-2011

lol...im jealous man...

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 06-03-2011

I think two months after you finish stage 6, everything should be settled and on full throttle. Geez, you haven't even hit the Big Guns yet Smile Sounds perfect, my favorite part of the subs is how easily they flow into my thought patterns.

I have about two months till I start, I am trying to prep myself mentally and physically as possible! Any reccommendation to make the most out SM?

I am reading this new book about how to attract everything you could ever desire. Say this 10 times with as much energy you can, "Life is really good to me." Go about your day, and watch the magic happen Big Grin

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 06-03-2011

@ Jeff: You are running alpha male 2011 right? I would say run ASC along with BIATBW-S (the dash S means sexually) before running SM.
Today was a rather off day but I was okay with it. I had to work late last night and woke this morning around 11:30 and felt tired and out of it until just 2 hours ago.
2 nights ago, I had a dream where I was in a grocery store and I was pushing the cart slow and doing a strut type walk. I have noticed that my walk has slowed considerably within the last 3 months or so (slowing during alpha male 2010). I'm not doing it deliberate but it did catch my attention.
I'm seeing more women in general as sexual beings (not over sexed mind you) as of late.
Also, I also noticed I was having a lot of fun salsa dancing and I didn't touch a drop of liquor beforehand the other night. I was dancing (some would say provocatively ) close to a lot of pretty women and didn't need any liquor for any inhibition release. So once again, I returned home smelling like women again Smile.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - About - 06-03-2011

Hmm why would you recommend doing those two subs before running SM?

Isn't SM one of those things that you can run right after AM? So what does running ASC + BIATBW/s before SM do for you?

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Shannon - 06-03-2011

(06-03-2011, 08:37 PM)About Wrote: Hmm why would you recommend doing those two subs before running SM?

Isn't SM one of those things that you can run right after AM? So what does running ASC + BIATBW/s before SM do for you?

There's no need to. SM is designed to be run right after AM, but if you feel you would like to work on some specific point(s) first, you are free to. I suspect Ronatello suggests that because nobody has made it all the way through SM yet to see the results.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 06-04-2011

I just said that because at the time, SM wasn't released and I was running BIATBW 7.1 (both variants) beforehand.
Anyways, I am apparently giving off the impression to at least one of my (jealous) coworkers that I'm f**king every woman around here (which isn't the case, lol! I have standards!!). If he wants to think that, more power to him. It just confirms to me that the sub is working... even though I felt resistant to it yesterday.
The effects of stage 2 for the most part feel like they have leveled off. I'm currently 3 full weeks into stage 2; I start the 4th week tomorrow.
I am catching myself being more flirty in general. If I see a woman that I find pleasing, I will speak to her (AFAIC, that's an approach!).

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 06-04-2011

Yes, on the fifth stage, so I am very close!! That is a very good combo, but if SM covers all that then I am all set. Lol, you should tell that guy a story of you hooking up with all of them, and make him wonder if it is true or not. That'd be an interesting reaction to see!

Hey Shannon, are there any secret spoilers in SM like in Alpha? I think I figured one of them out, possible border-line two.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - About - 06-04-2011

I see that's why you said that.

I wouldn't go tell stories of you hooking up with people, that reflects poorly on your character as it can easily be viewed as bragging. Even if it isn't true, that's sort of a reputation thing for girls (no girl likes rumors about them sleeping around no matter who it is).