Subliminal Talk
Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) (/Thread-Ronatello-il-magnete-del-sesso-SM-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-16-2011

It must be resistance, Spiral because I should have NO hang-ups about my body whatsoever. I don't know when it started for sure, I just know that it did in years past. Apparently the stage 1 of SM is bringing that up. Not that I'm blaming SM on that, but the issue definitely needs to be addressed and rectified. I guess that means I need to spend more time in front of the mirror again since I've been slackin' Smile
Last nights dream wasn't sexual but it had some ominous storm clouds. I was in some forest with a clearing ahead so I can see the clouds. The funny thing was, that I wasn't afraid. On the contrary, I was taking in the beauty of the different shades of dark grey and slate blue of the cloud bottoms. I was warning others to take cover though and one was questioning my wisdom regarding the situation which annoyed me, lol.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - K-Train - 04-16-2011

Hey Ron! Long time no see! Can't believe I haven't welcome you back yet. About how long did it take for your mind to catch up with the Alpha Set training after completing stage 6?

(04-16-2011, 01:55 PM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Ron! Long time no see! Can't believe I haven't welcome you back yet. About how long did it take for your mind to catch up with the Alpha Set training after completing stage 6?
I think its still playing catch-up. And now I'm bombarding it with SM 2011 Smile
The laid back feeling that I got from Stage 6 is with me most days.
Not much happened today except for a little talking and flirting with others at work. Hugged cute nurse. Same ole same ole Smile Too bad hugged nurse is married because she shows interest, and is very nice to me. I was wanting to take her salsa dancing sometime. lol

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 04-16-2011

dude it's rough... if you guys talk alot don't get too emotionally invested in it at all. I'm very attracted to one of my co workers but she's married. The attraction is mutual as well but I think we both know that nothing will come out of it. I'm no home wrecker and I guess she senses that.. it's her call if she wants to do something. It sucks too because she is my ideal woman. I'll just have to find someone like her but hotter Tongue

I'm expecting nothing from it... nothing at all and the last thing I want to do is destroy a marriage. It's too bad because she is very pretty, has a nice body, and a wonderful personality. And like you, if she wants me, she will have to come after me.
Actually, we don't see each other much at all. We work in different departments (she's a nurse) so it's not every day. And she isn't the only cute nurse that works there either! Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 04-17-2011

lol good ron! You are in a better situation than I am then obviously.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-19-2011

I find myself bantering with women a bit more... but only when I'm in the mood to do so. Last week, I felt tired and out of it most of the days and felt like not being on top of the game... and some doubting stuff coming up. I guess the sub hits hard and fast in the get-go. It reminds me what Ryan felt when jumping on Women Magnet last year.
I do feel more aloof and not wanting to socialize much but that may change. At least the dreams I've been having has some sexuality stuff thrown in.

Last night's dream had me in a mens restroom and two girls walk in. I tell them it's a guys room but they blew that off and one girl unbuttons her blouse and thrusts her boobs at me. Then the dream morphs and we're outside and I'm trying to hug one of the girls (the cuter one, incidentally it wasn't the one that flashed me) and she was initially reluctant but started hugging me anyways. So we chit-chat for a while and my right hand is traveling up and down the center of her back, which she liked. Then I asked her if I can find some E for my birthday (I think she took the drug herself and so did her friend) and she was slightly annoyed about me asking her that (thinking that she is suspecting me of using her to get the drug and then dropping her out of my life) but she chilled out and we resumed talking and hugging. Then her and her friend pull out some paper the size of business cards and they write down their names and whatnot and give them to me. I couldn't make out their hand scribbles so I had to ask them what letter and / or word was that.
Geez what a crazy dream!
Then the dream morphed into other random stuff.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - RainbowAbyss - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 07:44 AM)ronatello Wrote: I find myself bantering with women a bit more... but only when I'm in the mood to do so. Last week, I felt tired and out of it most of the days and felt like not being on top of the game... and some doubting stuff coming up. I guess the sub hits hard and fast in the get-go. It reminds me what Ryan felt when jumping on Women Magnet last year.
I do feel more aloof and not wanting to socialize much but that may change. At least the dreams I've been having has some sexuality stuff thrown in.

Last night's dream had me in a mens restroom and two girls walk in. I tell them it's a guys room but they blew that off and one girl unbuttons her blouse and thrusts her boobs at me. Then the dream morphs and we're outside and I'm trying to hug one of the girls (the cuter one, incidentally it wasn't the one that flashed me) and she was initially reluctant but started hugging me anyways. So we chit-chat for a while and my right hand is traveling up and down the center of her back, which she liked. Then I asked her if I can find some E for my birthday (I think she took the drug herself and so did her friend) and she was slightly annoyed about me asking her that (thinking that she is suspecting me of using her to get the drug and then dropping her out of my life) but she chilled out and we resumed talking and hugging. Then her and her friend pull out some paper the size of business cards and they write down their names and whatnot and give them to me. I couldn't make out their hand scribbles so I had to ask them what letter and / or word was that.
Geez what a crazy dream!

sounds like my typical Friday night, lol
Ron, I think since this is your first 6 stage 4g set, its gonna bomb the mind pretty hard. Dreams sound like its definitely effective you in a positive way.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 07:44 AM)ronatello Wrote: I find myself bantering with women a bit more... but only when I'm in the mood to do so. Last week, I felt tired and out of it most of the days and felt like not being on top of the game... and some doubting stuff coming up. I guess the sub hits hard and fast in the get-go. It reminds me what Ryan felt when jumping on Women Magnet last year.

Geez what a crazy dream!

That is some wicked dreaming. Even more interesting when those instances start happening all the time. Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Cortez - 04-19-2011

I'm on Sex Magnet too, Ron and I'm getting those sexual dreams almost every night. It's very entertaining to say the least.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Ryan - 04-19-2011

Hmm do you guys get a high on this program like I did in Woman Magnet? I remember when I first started Woman Magnet I was so insanely happy. Then towards the end of stage 2 it came back even better. I was alone and did nothing all day but was so extremely happy with the small things. I felt so great and in love with myself, it was insane.

Ryan

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-19-2011

I wouldn't say a "high" but I feel at times 'out of it'. Since it is 4G, it is hitting me quite hard. At the salsa dance tonight, I had some dirty dancing going on... I'm getting far more comfortable dancing VERY close to women... let's just say full body contact from chest down to legs. Dancing like that was completely out of my reality some 2 years ago. Not all women are comfortable dancing like that however. And if they aren't I respect that. I don't make them dance close if they don't want to. And I ease into it. I just don't jam my body up on theirs instantly. Smile
I'm feeling more at ease and that's a good thing.
Earlier I went to the mall and took a trip into Spencer gifts, and LOL'd at all of the naughty shirts they sell (Mount and Do me) and chit chatted with a couple of female workers in there. One in particular kept hanging around me.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-22-2011

Aside from the earlier post; not much as happened... always need to remind myself to not over analyze everything coming my way via this sub. The crazy (and sometimes naughty) dreams continue. Neediness is dropping off. My thoughts tend to waver somewhat between positive and negative.
I will be in Texas for the next 5 days so I won't be around on the forums. You guys take care!

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 04-22-2011

(04-22-2011, 05:56 PM)ronatello Wrote: Aside from the earlier post; not much as happened... always need to remind myself to not over analyze everything coming my way via this sub. The crazy (and sometimes naughty) dreams continue. Neediness is dropping off. My thoughts tend to waver somewhat between positive and negative.
I will be in Texas for the next 5 days so I won't be around on the forums. You guys take care!

Does SM incorporate dreams much more than any other sub that you have used?