Subliminal Talk
Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) (/Thread-Ronatello-il-magnete-del-sesso-SM-2011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-13-2011

I figure I would put the subject in Italian Smile.
I started SM Sunday Evening so technically I'm 2 1/2 days into stage 1. Thus far, the only thing to report on is more people opening me up (saying hi, etc.) and more eye contact from women in general. Since eye game / seduction is covered with this program, I'm expecting that to improve as well. I'm consciously working on that as of now and I still falter at times. As with most guys, I tend to doubt myself at times (which is a cardinal no-no) but nowhere like I used to be.
My dreams have been somewhat sexual ever since starting the sub. I'm going to see if I can break my habit of over analyzing everything that the sub is doing and just let it happen. Since I'm the only one running this at this time (possibly) and the only journal entry dedicated to SM, then I have nothing to compare to and no chance to beat myself up if I'm not getting the effects like I want.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - About - 04-13-2011

Cool, good luck with SM2011.

Which version of AM did you run through?

I'll still have about 3 months to go before I start SM2011.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - batman - 04-13-2011

nice man...you make a good test case for all of us. hehe

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 08:11 AM)About Wrote: Cool, good luck with SM2011.

Which version of AM did you run through?

I'll still have about 3 months to go before I start SM2011.
Alpha Male 2010 (I have Alpha Male 2011 which I will run after SM late this year).

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Shannon - 04-13-2011

Interesting choice for a title. I didn't see that coming. Smile

Looking forward to seeing your journey unfold. Hopefully I will never allow myself to be talked into creating another such hyper-complex program.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jeff - 04-13-2011

You should compare your Hooters experience before and after Sex Magnet haha Wink

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - WildFlower - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 08:45 AM)batman Wrote: nice man...you make a good test case for all of us. hehe

Yeah, I suspect this is going to become the most viewed journal on the forum for the next couple of months. Subscribing Big Grin

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 04-13-2011

Ron, I'm excited for you man. I am even more excited to read about all of your many successes Smile

I am also very excited to see how well you grow from all of your experiences Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Jay - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 07:00 AM)ronatello Wrote: I figure I would put the subject in Italian Smile.

Thanks man, now every time I see your thread in the Men's 18+ Journals I'll have a chuckle. Smile

Anyway, here's a terribly misquoted intro of Star Trek;

"Women, the final frontier. These are the voyages of Ronatello. His 6 month mission: to explore voluptuous new women, to seek out new life and new positions, to boldly go where no man has gone before."

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - woceyes - 04-13-2011

Awesome Ron can't wait to hear your results. Have fun Dude

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-13-2011

(04-13-2011, 01:25 PM)Jeff Wrote: You should compare your Hooters experience before and after Sex Magnet haha Wink
Yeah that would be a treat! lol
One thing that I learned from a guy on Cory's forum (now he has his own forum -- Spike) is act as if it's already happening. That alone takes practice and I haven't got that perfected yet. Smile
I have a bad habit of starting something, like visualizing, and then getting lazy and stop doing it.
Before SM, I did get a little bit of Kino from the girls and a bit of sexual innuendo once every blue moon. That will probably ramp up considerably in the weeks and months to come.
I'm still learning how to banter and verbally flirt with girls (it's a process and it's definitely NOT overnight!) and I read somewhere via the SM notes that verbal flirting skills get a boost... somewhere in the first 3 stages.
I worked in a rather isolated area today and I didn't spot many attractive women today, unlike yesterday. Oh well, I was needing a break anyway. I did banter with a nurse in the CCU area and while she wasn't constantly gazing at me, she was smiling.
And one other feeling that I experienced in Alpha stage one: lethargy. With this being 4G, I expected it though.
Aside from that, not much to report on except for last nights dream that had a woman with F cups in it! Smile

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-14-2011

Another odd dream last night. It wasn't sexual per se but it involved me kissing women as a greeting or something (on the cheek). That's something that I normally don't do. Ever. And the women that I did kiss I was not attracted to in the least.
So I just chalk last nights dream as "symbolic" and nothing else.

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - ronatello - 04-15-2011

Yet another dream featuring kissing, lol! This time, it was a cute girl and I kissed her on the lips for like 3 seconds or something. Hmm I'm beginning to like SM! Wink The rest of the dream was just bizarre stuff like me forgetting my prized cell phone and having to go back and getting it somewhere. I remember being highly agitated.

And yesterday as I was walking to the apartment complex gym, I spotted a blonde taking her dog for a walk. I was probably 50 or so feet away from her. She looked my way and looked back... then looked at me again. I just went on about my business.
I happen to wear my very short running shorts and I'm not used to wearing those out of my apt. I'm always making stupid excuses for not wearing them like " these shorts don't have pockets so I have to carry my keys" which is true but not a very good excuse. I consider myself to have hot legs for a guy so I don't know why I have a stupid hangup about exposing that much leg.
Bollocks!!!
It could be that SM is pulling up more deep rooted issues about my self image. I just don't know why I refuse to believe that I'm very attractive. I hate negative beliefs! Tongue

RE: Ronatello il magnete del sesso (SM 2011) - Spiral - 04-15-2011

Keep going ron! Let those legs shine in the sunlight.