Subliminal Talk
Shannon - What About Own Affirmations for Subs? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Shannon - What About Own Affirmations for Subs? (/Thread-Shannon-What-About-Own-Affirmations-for-Subs)

Shannon - What About Own Affirmations for Subs? - Rainmak3r - 09-06-2015

A question for Shannon please?

Is there any harm in having our own affirmations made into a sub?
After all, all subs are a form of affirmations we listen to repeatedly no?

Would you be open to creating "custom" subs for those interested in their own subs unique to them?
We give you a script, you apply your magic, then sell that sub back to me (us?)

I have been doing affirmations for the longest of times, some have worked but.. as all affirmations go.. distractions and the monkey mind have rendered some useless.

Just curious to hear your position on this.

Thanks for your time.

RE: Shannon - What About Own Affirmations for Subs? - Ricardo - 09-07-2015

(09-06-2015, 02:43 PM)Rainmak3r Wrote: A question for Shannon please?

Is there any harm in having our own affirmations made into a sub?
After all, all subs are a form of affirmations we listen to repeatedly no?

Would you be open to creating "custom" subs for those interested in their own subs unique to them?
We give you a script, you apply your magic, then sell that sub back to me (us?)

I have been doing affirmations for the longest of times, some have worked but.. as all affirmations go.. distractions and the monkey mind have rendered some useless.

Just curious to hear your position on this.

Thanks for your time.

Scripting is the all important ingredient in these subs. You have to be very careful what you tell the subconscious. I'm sure Shannon can explain it better.

RE: Shannon - What About Own Affirmations for Subs? - Rainmak3r - 09-07-2015

Quote:Scripting is the all important ingredient in these subs. You have to be very careful what you tell the subconscious. I'm sure Shannon can explain it better.

Thanks for your input Ricardo.
Not sure I understand what you mean by "you have to be very careful what you tell the subconscious" etc.

We're all here, because our subconscious's are full of "stuff" we've added in there.. doesn't matter how, it's all in there, and we're here to attempt to remove that and recondition ourselves anew.

As for affirmations, the whole premise is that, the more you use them, they become part of you, i.e become impressed upon the subconscious mind and you start acting your reality according to the messages you've been feeding the subconscious.

Bear in mind, the subconscious does not discriminate, it takes as fact and truth whatever you feed or impress upon it.

My desire.. and the reason for starting this thread.. is to impress upon my subconscious, using Shannon's ingenuity.. affirmations and messages that are true to me.. my life, experiences and path.

Sure, it's awesome to get pre-made subs etc.. but they may not resonate with me.. hence resistance and longer results etc.

Reading some of the scripts in the library.. some do not resonate with me, even though the subject might.

IMHO.. I feel some sentences within a script are too long etc.. no disrespect,.. English is not my first language, and even though I speak it well, I keep my affirmations super short, direct, and that's what excites me.. that's just my observation..and hence the initial request to have my own script made into a sub.. made for me.. etc.

Aho..