Subliminal Talk
TLAM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: TLAM (/Thread-TLAM--5817)

TLAM - beehawk22 - 08-10-2015

I have been using the subs since last year, and I honestly believe that I have become immune to them. I'm not saying that they don't work, only that they don't seem to be having an effect on me.

RE: TLAM - terry44 - 08-10-2015

Sometimes subs change you in subtle ways, but change your thinking so deeply and gradually you think you've always been that way. It's only when others notice the change and point it out to you that you realise the progress you've made.

RE: TLAM - Vincent_Vega - 08-11-2015

Maybe you're in the millionaire-state already.

RE: TLAM - beehawk22 - 08-11-2015

(08-10-2015, 11:00 PM)terry44 Wrote: Sometimes subs change you in subtle ways, but change your thinking so deeply and gradually you think you've always been that way. It's only when others notice the change and point it out to you that you realise the progress you've made.

I haven't given up on the subs. I play TLAM (ultrasonic) on continuous loop on my MacBook Pro 24/7. It's just that I seem to have been battling mounting bills and little $$ coming in 4ver. I would just like to be able to write my screenplays without worrying about how to pay my bills.

RE: TLAM - beehawk22 - 10-11-2015

Hi guys,
I just wanted to check in and share my experience with TLAM so far. This is my 2nd time around using TLAM. I've been diligently playing the ultrasonic version such June 22, 2015. I've decided to keep on playing it until I have a major break through with my finances. Even though I have no $$ coming in, I'm not worried because I know it will all work out in the end. Big GrinBig Grin

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 11-03-2015

(08-11-2015, 02:40 AM)beehawk22 Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 11:00 PM)terry44 Wrote: Sometimes subs change you in subtle ways, but change your thinking so deeply and gradually you think you've always been that way. It's only when others notice the change and point it out to you that you realise the progress you've made.

I haven't given up on the subs. I play TLAM (ultrasonic) on continuous loop on my MacBook Pro 24/7. It's just that I seem to have been battling mounting bills and little $$ coming in 4ver. I would just like to be able to write my screenplays without worrying about how to pay my bills.

Hey Beehawk, try using the masked version either trickling stream or ocean waves whichever you like more and see if you notice a difference, especially if you're just using the stock speakers on your MacBook. If you feel like you are becoming immune to the subs maybe the masked versions will work better for you. I only use masked versions and I use them on laptop speakers and they work great for me.

RE: TLAM - beehawk22 - 11-04-2015

(11-03-2015, 05:52 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

Hey Beehawk, try using the masked version either trickling stream or ocean waves whichever you like more and see if you notice a difference, especially if you're just using the stock speakers on your MacBook. If you feel like you are becoming immune to the subs maybe the masked versions will work better for you. I only use masked versions and I use them on laptop speakers and they work great for me.

Hi terry44,
Thanks for the suggestion. I've just switched over to the masked version. I hope you don't mind me asking, but how's you're finances. Are you living comfortably? And how long you been playing TLAM?
Cheers!!

RE: TLAM - waahbeta - 11-04-2015

Work great as in??
Any experience / change worth sharing??

RE: TLAM - TheRealJustin - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 11:32 AM)waahbeta Wrote:

Work great as in??

I changed a lot in the last 2 years using different subs, but I was on a path of self development since before I ever even found subs. I don't use these as magic pills so idk what's from the subs and what's from me. I just focus on what I'm going to focus on, and then I buy a sub that's geared towards that same path, and they definitely give me the boost I buy them for, so for me, they work great. Anyways I can't even begin to explain how much I've changed in the last 2 years. Lots worth mentioning, but it's too much to mention and like I said I don't know what is from me and what is from the subs influence on me. All I can tell you is I never have and never will use a sub and just sit around waiting for it to work.

RE: TLAM - beehawk22 - 11-04-2015

(11-04-2015, 03:17 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

Work great as in??

I changed a lot in the last 2 years using different subs, but I was on a path of self development since before I ever even found subs. I don't use these as magic pills so idk what's from the subs and what's from me. I just focus on what I'm going to focus on, and then I buy a sub that's geared towards that same path, and they definitely give me the boost I buy them for, so for me, they work great. Anyways I can't even begin to explain how much I've changed in the last 2 years. Lots worth mentioning, but it's too much to mention and like I said I don't know what is from me and what is from the subs influence on me. All I can tell you is I never have and never will use a sub and just sit around waiting for it to work.

terry44

Can a subliminal program make me rich?
Depending on how it is designed, scripted, built and used, a subliminal program can trigger changes in your thinking, actions, choices and beliefs that can result in you becoming rich. However, no subliminal program in the world can do this for you with no effort on your part. You cannot lay on the couch and eat potato chips and play XBox, and have the money fall in your lap because you listened to a subliminal. It’s not a magic wand.

I got the above quote from Shannon's FAQ page. In response to your reply, I realize that I won't get rich just sitting around. I will, however, if I am aware of opportunities that come my way. I also think you have to rotate the use of the ultrasonic and the masked subs, in order to get better results.

RE: TLAM - terry44 - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 08:06 PM)beehawk22 Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 03:17 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(08-11-2015, 02:40 AM)beehawk22 Wrote: I haven't given up on the subs. I play TLAM (ultrasonic) on continuous loop on my MacBook Pro 24/7. It's just that I seem to have been battling mounting bills and little $$ coming in 4ver. I would just like to be able to write my screenplays without worrying about how to pay my bills.

Work great as in??

terry44

Can a subliminal program make me rich?
Depending on how it is designed, scripted, built and used, a subliminal program can trigger changes in your thinking, actions, choices and beliefs that can result in you becoming rich. However, no subliminal program in the world can do this for you with no effort on your part. You cannot lay on the couch and eat potato chips and play XBox, and have the money fall in your lap because you listened to a subliminal. It’s not a magic wand.

I got the above quote from Shannon's FAQ page. In response to your reply, I realize that I won't get rich just sitting around. I will, however, if I am aware of opportunities that come my way. I also think you have to rotate the use of the ultrasonic and the masked subs, in order to get better results.

Not sure why this is addressed to me. I never asked that question and haven't even run TLAM, although I bought a copy a few months back and will use it at some point, but there are several more subs ahead of it in the queue.