Subliminal Talk
Maximum learning speed 5g? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Maximum learning speed 5g? (/Thread-Maximum-learning-speed-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Maximum learning speed 5g? - lokko - 08-08-2015

Currently able to come back to listening to subliminals after my ear itch problem now down to only 20% of a problem.

Will do my other sub after this one. (Premature ejaculation sub)

right now maximum learning speed is my priority. I start school again in 3 weeks. Can you make this sub 5g Shannon!?

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - jonathan4all - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 06:22 AM)lokko Wrote: Currently able to come back to listening to subliminals after my ear itch problem now down to only 20% of a problem.

Will do my other sub after this one. (Premature ejaculation sub)

right now maximum learning speed is my priority. I start school again in 3 weeks. Can you make this sub 5g Shannon!?

I don't know why Shannon is resisting to build this sub so long. Something always holds him to build this. Many members requested bit he seemed he didn't liked the idea. A mastery sub can work with any module. Mainly, all we need two skills learning and doing to achieve any mastery .

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 08-09-2015

Im going to university after year and years since I last did (about 10years) so which sub then would be best and why?

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - heavysm - 08-09-2015

(08-09-2015, 09:23 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Im going to university after year and years since I last did (about 10years) so which sub then would be best and why?

Maximum Learning Speed 4G should be good enough for now.

It might take about a month before you really experience results, but as long as you're consistent with listening it should snowball after a while with the results being more or less permanent within a few months (3 - 6 being the recommended minimum).

Some have brought up that a student set should be created. But I'm guessing that Shannon is including being a student in the effective range of what it means to have maximum learning speed. These two subs might overlap too much because the love of learning and wanting to learn more might be considered too similar to having good study habits and wanting to be an excellent student.

I don't know, though. It appears we're getting MLS 5G soon, and I hope that's good enough for most who want to learn stuff faster, whatever that may be (whether it's of being a proficient student, getting better at a certain game, or learning material faster for work related purposes etc).

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - GlaizenGold777 - 08-10-2015

If Shannon make MLS in 5G, I'm sure it'll booming. Wink

MLS is one of "goldmine" subs, it works wonder.

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 08-10-2015

For the purpose of a student (such as myself going to uni) would you still agree with MLS rather than the good study habits subliminal in the stu dent category in the shop?

basically which of the 2 and why please?

I'm happy to start whichever us best ofcourse

thank you my friends

MLS won't hurt, whether you're in university or not, whether you're student or parent.

MLS just make your learning ability getting better and better.

Try it my friend.

(08-10-2015, 04:33 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: MLS won't hurt, whether you're in university or not, whether you're student or parent.

MLS just make your learning ability getting better and better.

Try it my friend.

Thank you very much my friend I will now definately Smile

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - heavysm - 08-10-2015

(08-10-2015, 04:22 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: For the purpose of a student (such as myself going to uni) would you still agree with MLS rather than the good study habits subliminal in the stu dent category in the shop?

thank you my friends

Technically I am using MLS 5G through BASE, which includes it.

Since maximum learning means to you take in everything faster, more efficiently, and you feel more eager to learn I would say MLS is stronger than just having good study habits.

I feel incredibly fortunate/ lucky to have MLS 5G in BASE. It's like an added bonus.

(08-10-2015, 07:35 AM)heavysm Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 04:22 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: For the purpose of a student (such as myself going to uni) would you still agree with MLS rather than the good study habits subliminal in the stu dent category in the shop?

thank you my friends

Technically I am using MLS 5G through BASE, which includes it.

Since maximum learning means to you take in everything faster, more efficiently, and you feel more eager to learn I would say MLS is stronger than just having good study habits.

I feel incredibly fortunate/ lucky to have MLS 5G in BASE. It's like an added bonus.

Thank you very much for replying and sharing this my friend

It helps reassure me that what you and GlaizenGold have said as with 2 subliminals I was getting confused as to which to pick but you both have been amazing and I really really appreciate it

Im also very excited to start it Smile lol

Can either of you point me to the right pages that explain how to calibrate for masked tracks and also calibration for the silent tracks please.

I know its early and ill start listening in October but having the answers here I can then refer to when I get started

thanks again

www.subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - Jake2015 - 08-11-2015

(08-10-2015, 06:24 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: www.subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/

Thank you very much my friend

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - lokko - 08-12-2015

I hope this sub comes out this month

RE: Maximum learning speed 5g? - lokko - 09-01-2015

This has been requested for too long..Lets see what happens after breast enlargement sub..