Subliminal Talk
Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal (/Thread-Arctic-Fox-s-EPRHA-V2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - maxx55 - 02-11-2017

(02-09-2017, 01:26 PM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 01:24 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey ArcticFox!

Good to see you're still on E2, that's great that you've stuck with it for so long. I'm surprised that you plan on running LTU after it. That's a lot of healing subs back to back! But I'm sure it'll lead some great long term changes.

Btw smart move on getting DMSI early and just waiting to use the final version Wink

Thanks Maxx,

Always appreciate you keeping track opf the journal, its been a long road and I still have a way to go.

I'm sort of following what Geodude reported from running LTU. I'm hoping LTU is motivational and stops my procrastination (I class it as healing while on EPRHA, im always very relaxed!).

I plan on running a sub inbetween and im getting excited about which one. It will be either Overcoming Fear or Absolute Self Confidence for a month, maybe 3 depending on how it goes.

Subs are for life, so it made sense to get DMSI Big Grin

If you do go for ASC, I recommend at least 3 months. I've only used it for a month at a time and I don't think the results lasted once I stopped, but 3 months should be much more lasting.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 02-15-2017

Thanks Max,

As much as I want to move onto newer subs, I know you're right! 1 month wont cut it, and the more I think about the more I know that ASC is the right sub.

At work I'm very shy and shielded when speaking out in front of people and larger groups, I need to work on that and I think ASC will help a great deal. I also want to run OF 5G, i haven't bought it but i think ASC would be a better choice before moving onto this.

A rough plan for the next year is starting to fall into place,

3 months ASC
3 months OF (or another sub)
6-12 Months LTU

I have a few 4G subs and wanted to play with Luck magnifier and maybe some others after such a long time on EPRHA but I think moving straight onto ASC will be the best path.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 03-04-2017

I finished 34 days on the 27th of Feb. Had a one day break and started my final month for EPRHA v2 on the 1st of March Big Grin

This means I will be moving onto a new sub in April. Cant believe I've made it this far, starting with V1 then onto 2 runs with V2 I've now listened to EPRHA for over 18 months!!

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - cataleya - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 03:44 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: I finished 34 days on the 27th of Feb. Had a one day break and started my final month for EPRHA v2 on the 1st of March Big Grin

This means I will be moving onto a new sub in April. Cant believe I've made it this far, starting with V1 then onto 2 runs with V2 I've now listened to EPRHA for over 18 months!!

I noticed you mentioned you still have procrastination and confidence issues, I would have thought that 18 months of E1/E2 would heal that...?

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 09:00 AM)cataleya Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 03:44 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: I finished 34 days on the 27th of Feb. Had a one day break and started my final month for EPRHA v2 on the 1st of March Big Grin

I noticed you mentioned you still have procrastination and confidence issues, I would have thought that 18 months of E1/E2 would heal that...?

I didn't think E2 was designed to motivate or deal directly with procrastination, more healing. It's more of a case that E2 is allowing me take it easy on myself and not run around trying to deal with loads of things and getting stressed, I'm dealing with stuff more calmly.

I'm going to more events and meeting people in the last year than I have in my entire life so it has helped with my confidence. However i will be moving onto ASC to deal with that more directly.

I find it hard to explain how E2 has helped, its not black and white. I just know deep down that it has.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Zane - 03-04-2017

(02-15-2017, 01:16 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: Thanks Max,

As much as I want to move onto newer subs, I know you're right! 1 month wont cut it, and the more I think about the more I know that ASC is the right sub.

At work I'm very shy and shielded when speaking out in front of people and larger groups, I need to work on that and I think ASC will help a great deal. I also want to run OF 5G, i haven't bought it but i think ASC would be a better choice before moving onto this.

3 months ASC
6-12 Months LTU

I have a few 4G subs and wanted to play with Luck magnifier and maybe some others after such a long time on EPRHA but I think moving straight onto ASC will be the best path.

I was listening to OF-4G for about a month,but its been only one week since I got OF-5G and man its so powerful.

Give OF-5G a try. If u listen to it properly then you will only lay a better foundation for future subs. I was in deep depression and Since listening to OF-5G ..I am starting to get normal again..

People hardly Use OF subs on here. This is the most underestimated sub here..Give it a shot

Use OF before ASC..Will result in less resistance and a better foundation

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - cataleya - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 12:11 PM)ArcticFox Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 09:00 AM)cataleya Wrote:

I didn't think E2 was designed to motivate or deal directly with procrastination, more healing. It's more of a case that E2 is allowing me take it easy on myself and not run around trying to deal with loads of things and getting stressed, I'm dealing with stuff more calmly.

I'm going to more events and meeting people in the last year than I have in my entire life so it has helped with my confidence. However i will be moving onto ASC to deal with that more directly.

I find it hard to explain how E2 has helped, its not black and white. I just know deep down that it has.

Cool, thanks for clarifying. I have no doubts E2 has helped you. While I was listening to E2, sometimes I would have doubts whether it was working or not. It was only when I stopped listening to it to switch to another sub I noticed the difference and how good listening to E2 made me feel. So I think when you stop listening to E2 that you will able to see even better the impact it had on you Wink

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 03-05-2017

(03-04-2017, 03:07 PM)Zane Wrote:
(02-15-2017, 01:16 PM)ArcticFox Wrote: Thanks Max,

3 months ASC
6-12 Months LTU

I was listening to OF-4G for about a month,but its been only one week since I got OF-5G and man its so powerful.

Give OF-5G a try. If u listen to it properly then you will only lay a better foundation for future subs. I was in deep depression and Since listening to OF-5G ..I am starting to get normal again..

People hardly Use OF subs on here. This is the most underestimated sub here..Give it a shot

Use OF before ASC..Will result in less resistance and a better foundation

Thanks Zane, I understand what your saying and it makes sense. You might just have convinced me to move onto OF first. Ironically I feel fear just thinking about moving onto that sub!

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 03-05-2017

(03-04-2017, 11:52 PM)cataleya Wrote: Cool, thanks for clarifying. I have no doubts E2 has helped you. While I was listening to E2, sometimes I would have doubts whether it was working or not. It was only when I stopped listening to it to switch to another sub I noticed the difference and how good listening to E2 made me feel. So I think when you stop listening to E2 that you will able to see even better the impact it had on you Wink

Thanks Cataleya. I hope so and thats the impression i get, I think its affects will be felt even after I stop. Its going to be weird not listening to subs for the weeks transition period.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 03-11-2017

4 days missed

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 04-04-2017

Well this is my last week of EPRHA V2. It still feels like I have a ton of crap to work through and a lot of my old hang ups are still with me and bugging me daily, I've been here before and i normally get over it and things smooth out, but I get the feeling there is not much E2 can do about this now.

That's not to say it hasn't made massive improvements to my life - I just thought I would be in a different place right now in my head.

I'm planning on having a 14 day break from E2 after I finish this weekend. Not sure what I or if will run after this - will see.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Zane - 04-04-2017

How was ur motivation level on E2? Did it increase or decrease?

Any changes in ur Habits? Good or Bad?

What are the things u think E2 didnt work on?

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 04-05-2017

Hey Zane,

I wouldn't say low as that's to harsh but I'm certainly not get up and go, more like my motivations levels are dampened. But I am doing stuff that I doubt I would have done before starting E2.

I'm very chilled and that's not to say I procrastinate on stuff, i just don't beat myself up when i don't get stuff done.

I cant pin point any specific habits that have changed at the moment, im sure there must be some.

I thought E2 would resolve issues with my own though patterns as I'm very neurotic and tend to dwell on stuff too much - i still do this although I am much better at dealing with it. If I'm honest I though E2 would be more life changing, but thats just what imagined would happen, E2 is much more subtle than that.

Its hard to explain, the progress isn't night and day and I cant pinpoint it but you know change has occurred.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 04-11-2017

So EPRHA V2 is now finished. I have completed EPRHA and EPRHA 2 for 19 months, with a year on E2.

Taking 2 weeks off subs now