Subliminal Talk
Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal (/Thread-Arctic-Fox-s-EPRHA-V2-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 08-23-2016

33 days done but missed 6 days, so another 9 days to complete month 4.

Hopefully onto month 5 by 1st of September

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 08-23-2016

I found out that the mid tones on my sleep phones are no longer there. I happened to listen to 'welcome to the jungle' and it sounded fine except you could barely hear the vocals and mids. Its very strange.

Its as if the earphones speakers have been blown out but only for a specific frequency range. This renders them useless for masked. Lucky I happened to listen to some normal music otherwise I would not have known, and would have been wasting my time listening to subs. This is why i missed a few days in month 4.

I've been using my macbook at the end of my bed with US instead while I'm away.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 09-09-2016

My listening stopped after around August 23rd due to an ear infection, and other problems with my listening devices.

I've started it up again after a long break of about 20 days. Now I'm home I have started again this week and going to run for another 6 months until February.

I've now been listening to EPRHA v1 and v2 for about a year. Having a break has helped me realise the areas that still need work, EPRHA has enabled me to see these very clearly.

I'm looking forward to a consistent run!

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 10-13-2016

My 2nd run Month 1. 32 days completed on the 11/10/16.

Had 2 days break due to unplanned OSX upgrade, it stopped InsomniaX app from working so mac was going to sleep every night. No too bad timing as my 32 days had finished the day before.

Starting my 2nd month today.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 10-27-2016

missed 5 days from being away

10 days in

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 11-01-2016

Have been feeling very low lately. Been going over some old regrets. 2 mainly.

1 - I should have bought a house when i had the chance,

2 - I should not have quit my last permanent job

Im not login to go into details. I know that i made those decisions for the best, and based on the circumstances at the time - and you never know what would have happened if i didn't make those decisions. However, those 2 regrets have been kicking me in the ass this last week. Maybe there is more i need to learn from them?

This is also the first time i've felt the need to post something like this in a long time.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 11-19-2016

Well, I've made some big mistakes in my life, and I typically wake up to them - that gut wrenching feeling where you know you cant change the past, but today's surpasses all of them.

I missed my friends wedding. I got a phone call from the hotel I had booked to stay at for the night of the wedding next weekend, so I could let loose and have fun. They asked what time I was checking in, it was 8:00PM and wondering where i was, and wanted to know what time I would be checking in today.

Puzzled, I calmly informed them that they must have made a mistake as my booking was not until next weekend, they insisted that i definitely booked today, i checked my booking and indeed they were correct, very rare of me to make a mistake like that but fair enough - full room costs lost but they said they will book me in for next Saturday for the wedding. Not bothered about the money I lost on the mistake, I got on with my day.

After going out to buy a new 3 piece suit for the wedding the following Saturday, and coming home something twigged in my mind - I ran to my room and found the invitation to the wedding, the penny dropped. THE WEDDING WAS TODAY.

I dont know how this happened but this is not good, I cant really put into words how bad this is as it is (was as i doubt they will talk to me now) a close friend.

I'm struggling to see the funnier or bright side to this, but when I think about all of the cues leading up to this day I have to say there was something beyond my intelligence working here, either that or I am a bad person on a level that I cant even comprehend to understand.

My only hope is that my absence was extremely insignificant to an otherwise amazing day for the happy couple.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 11-23-2016

Month 2 completed November 22nd
35 days (32 + 3(5 days missed/2 = 2.5, round up to 3)

Wednesday 23rd and 2 days into my 3rd month. Also 2 days off completing a 30 day Whole 30 diet. And about to start the Anthony Robbins Personal Power II program.

Negative thoughts towards friends and family, similar to what I had before I started EPRHA are saturating my mind, as well as other bad thought cyles I mentioned in previous posts.

Its around this time that I start to think that the subs are useless and not working, before making a big break through. Hopefully this is the case.

Also just purchased DSMI 2.5 - I need to read up on when its suitable to use, it will be at least a year if it cant be used while using other subs - which is what i assume.

I have LTU to start and I want to try some 4Gs for a month in between Smile

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - Nox - 12-07-2016

No one is a completely bad person. I'd be screwed if that was true lol

Either the wedding thing will work out or it won't. Close friends understand life and it's situations because it's insane. Surface only close friends make ultimatums and discontinue friendships because of silly events. Yeah, good friends might get really angry, but they also forgive and value the friendship.

That's cool you're going to run DMSI also. Sounds like the thing is a beast.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 12-13-2016

(12-07-2016, 05:21 AM)Nox Wrote: No one is a completely bad person. I'd be screwed if that was true lol

Either the wedding thing will work out or it won't. Close friends understand life and it's situations because it's insane. Surface only close friends make ultimatums and discontinue friendships because of silly events. Yeah, good friends might get really angry, but they also forgive and value the friendship.

That's cool you're going to run DMSI also. Sounds like the thing is a beast.

Thanks Nox, always good to hear from you. Yeah things have worked out regarding the wedding, time is a good healer. My friends were totally understanding and more gutted for me as I missed a great day. I'm still yet to meet them to give them their wedding gift, I have arranged to meet them and buy them dinner.

21 days into 3rd Month. Clean run with no dates missed yet. Due to moving my desk and bed, I have switched to Small speakers next to my pillow running the masked stream track while I sleep. I was running ultraSonic with studio monitors but I cant position this by my bed so switched to some cheap Logitechs running masked stream track.

At the current rate I don't think i'll have reached the level of healing I'm hoping for, but there is a long way to go so I'll see. I think moving onto LTU will be a good move as the healing will continue with this sub.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 12-29-2016

Happy Christmas Everyone, and thanks for following my Journal.

Been an odd xmas for me, some family things going on that i need to get my head around - and EPRHA is allowing me to do it. Although I am closing myself off from people I do consider this part of the healing, allowing me to figure out why.

Looking forward to a quiet new year, and going to have a spring clean and prepare for a positive start to the new year. Lots to read, prep and plan. Im going to use the book "Spark Joy: An Illustrated Guide to the Japanese Art of Tidying"

Recently read "The power of habit" which is very good, now reading the "power of the subconscious mind" which is proving to be excellent.

I'm also ogin to start using this book in the new year "Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for You".

I've missed 3 days in total since my last post. I completed month 3 on the 21st including 2 extra days.

8 days into month 4 and I've missed 1 day. Looks like I will now finish my run by around end of March. I'm thinking of buying Overcoming Fear and running this for a month, I want to see what happens when running a focused sub. Then move onto LTU. Will see how it goes.

Thanks for reading!

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 02-05-2017

(12-29-2016, 07:04 AM)ArcticFox Wrote: Happy Christmas Everyone, and thanks for following my Journal.

Been an odd xmas for me, some family things going on that i need to get my head around - and EPRHA is allowing me to do it. Although I am closing myself off from people I do consider this part of the healing, allowing me to figure out why.

Looking forward to a quiet new year, and going to have a spring clean and prepare for a positive start to the new year. Lots to read, prep and plan. Im going to use the book "Spark Joy: An Illustrated Guide to the Japanese Art of Tidying"

Recently read "The power of habit" which is very good, now reading the "power of the subconscious mind" which is proving to be excellent.

I'm also ogin to start using this book in the new year "Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for You".

I've missed 3 days in total since my last post. I completed month 3 on the 21st including 2 extra days.

8 days into month 4 and I've missed 1 day. Looks like I will now finish my run by around end of March. I'm thinking of buying Overcoming Fear and running this for a month, I want to see what happens when running a focused sub. Then move onto LTU. Will see how it goes.

Thanks for reading!

29th = 8days
missed 3 days

4 months completed on the 24/01/2017. Including 2 extra days to cover the 3 days I missed.

12 days into my 5th month on my 2nd run of EPRHA2. Should be finishing 6 months around the end of March, all things going well.

Everything is going well. Life in general I think ive wasted my life, ive had no direction and always looked at others for what paths I should take and whats expected of me, never following what I really want to do, leaving me in a state of limbo as I'm pulled between both.

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - maxx55 - 02-07-2017

Hey ArcticFox!

Good to see you're still on E2, that's great that you've stuck with it for so long. I'm surprised that you plan on running LTU after it. That's a lot of healing subs back to back! But I'm sure it'll lead some great long term changes.

Btw smart move on getting DMSI early and just waiting to use the final version Wink

RE: Arctic Fox's EPRHA V2 Journal - ArcticFox - 02-09-2017

(02-07-2017, 01:24 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey ArcticFox!

Good to see you're still on E2, that's great that you've stuck with it for so long. I'm surprised that you plan on running LTU after it. That's a lot of healing subs back to back! But I'm sure it'll lead some great long term changes.

Btw smart move on getting DMSI early and just waiting to use the final version Wink

Thanks Maxx,

Always appreciate you keeping track opf the journal, its been a long road and I still have a way to go.

I'm sort of following what Geodude reported from running LTU. I'm hoping LTU is motivational and stops my procrastination (I class it as healing while on EPRHA, im always very relaxed!).

I plan on running a sub inbetween and im getting excited about which one. It will be either Overcoming Fear or Absolute Self Confidence for a month, maybe 3 depending on how it goes.

Subs are for life, so it made sense to get DMSI Big Grin