Subliminal Talk
Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" (/Thread-Thor-Third-Run-of-AMS-The-Rise-of-the-Machines)

Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - thor2014 - 07-24-2015

After listening to BIATMWS for 30 days I really became depressed. I became afraid of everything around me. Maybe I was not ready for this sub ?. Well one thing led to another I decided to do a third run of AMS and stop BIATMWS

THE RESULTS WERE OUTSTANDING Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin.

FIRST DAY AFTER LISTENING TO AMS FOR 8 HOURS

I woke after listening to stage 1 for 8 hours. I felt happy and joyful like there was no stress, no fears WTF. I never had this on the first or second run why now ??

I walked into the office. The security guard looked at me and said "you looking stronger today". I replied what do you mean. He smiled you just seem stronger.

Later after work I decided to go and chat to some girls. I walked into this bar without fear and opened a group of four girls. One of the girls began playing with her hair and gazing at me.

What is going on DR SHANNON, DR BEN PLEASE READ !!

I walked around being social to everyone in the bar. Then I met up with a friend and began singing to myself as I walked down the road.

My friend said you seem strange today. I smiled and said yeah baby.

What has happened after only 1 listening of AMS stage 1 ?

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - thor2014 - 07-24-2015

SARGEMAXIMUM what has happened to me ?

I walked into a shop and the girl behind the counter started smiling at me. I smiled back at her and she began giggling.

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - Ryan - 07-24-2015

It could be that initial high from starting it, but I will say, after doing it 3 times I hardly feel a ton of difference when doing it. Small, subtle ones but definitely more strengthening of previous runs... And of course the more natural it is the more result you'll see and I think that's what you're experiencing. Really strong, natural effects from AM for doing it so much, or atleast is what you're going to expect to become more permanent shortly.

Guys my voice has become louder and more demanding ? someone just commented ???

SargeMaximus if you reading please reply.

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - SargeMaximus - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 10:36 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Guys my voice has become louder and more demanding ? someone just commented ???

I'm here brother thor, what do you need? I'm confused as to why you're calling out to me at all. Huh

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - Voytek - 07-24-2015

(07-24-2015, 10:36 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Guys my voice has become louder and more demanding ? someone just commented ???

I noticed that too couple days ago but it`s my first run (5th stage). Smile

Brother Maximus you are an expert on the subject of AMS. Why i am suddenly getting strong positive effects ?

(07-24-2015, 10:51 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I'm here brother thor, what do you need? I'm confused as to why you're calling out to me at all. Huh

Day 2 Stage 1

I woke up feeling good. I contemplated hitting the gym first thing but then a thought came across my gym WHY THE FUCK DO I NEED TO GO TO THE GYM 4 TIMES A WEEK ?.

AM I TRYING TO COMPENSATE looking bigger makes me feel comfortable ?

Fuck this I thought I am good as I am. Will go to the gym twice a week thats enough. So I skipped the gym.

Went I entered the office I walked around like I was the fucking man a real God !! haha.

I looked at my boss gave him a strong stare he crossed his arms then I walked over to my desk.

Some idiot came over and began asking me questions. As I gave him an answer he interrupted me so i told him to stop interrupting me.

On the way back home I opened two girls. Both blew me out I laughed thinking there loss.

I am high value man !!!

Is Dr. Shannon there ? why the effects so early of AMS ?

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - Spareness - 07-25-2015

Glad you're getting the results brother Thor. It also happened on my first day when using AM6, I myself could not believe, because I've never experienced in my lifetime. AM6 very impressing.

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - SargeMaximus - 07-25-2015

(07-24-2015, 10:15 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Brother Maximus you are an expert on the subject of AMS. Why i am suddenly getting strong positive effects ?

I'm not an expert, brother thor, I do recognize the trend however. When I did SM 3, the same thing happened. I think I liked what it was feeding my brain, however, the effects quickly subsided. You can read the first few posts in my SM 3 journal to see what I mean.

I hope your effects stay for you, however. Smile

RE: Thor - Third Run of AMS "The Rise of the Machines" - thor2014 - 07-27-2015

5 DAYS In

The confidence high I got for the first 4 days seemed to have subsided. However my body language was still pretty good as people commented upon my strong posture. I am alot more sexual towards women I meet in more calibrated way.

I seemed to be in more deep thought as to what I exactly want in life.