Subliminal Talk
MLS JOURNAL NOW (Was Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS JOURNAL NOW (Was Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL (/Thread-MLS-JOURNAL-NOW-Was-Jake-s-EPRHA-Journal-Mon-30th-Nov-2015-NOW-MLS-5G-JOURNAL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

MLS JOURNAL NOW (Was Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - Jake2015 - 07-18-2015

CONTENT:
  • Background Information
  • Current Information
  • Let it begin

Background Information
Please see the following threads to learn a little about who I am and my situation so far:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5570.html

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5693.html

Current Information
I have bought sleepphones and they finally arrived. (I cannot attach an image even though I did take a picture to show you all)

Following some great advice from others here, I bought these sleep phones to help me get the required minimum listening of 8hrs per day.

I hope I can someday get more, but my current situation may not allow this. I have been looking into getting some good quality bluetooth -over ear- headphones, so when I have bought these I'll attach an image of that so you can all see.

My purpose in setting this journal up is to enable others to see and hopefully learn from my experience. When I joined here I asked alot of questions and I know what its like to be a new person here so hope that I can help others too

Please feel free to always comment, advise, correct, suggest and reply as you wish here. I have no problem with that at all and this is on the family journal area as its important all feel happy to read this so

I have chosen to being with the subliminal from the "free downloads" collection, titled EMOTIONAL PAIN RELIEF & HEALING AID (eprha) http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid/

I have chosen this subliminal as many here have advised and suggested that I start with this and that everyone begins with this subliminal. The wisdom behind this is that this 1 subliminal is focused at clearing the past and internal deep rooted past issues, also described as inner junk. The second wisdom is that this will help with every other subliminals effectiveness and success, creating less resistance that some have faced at varying levels due to their own personal internal programing.

The suggested time of listening for this subliminal, as stated on its page, is between 3months and 6months which equates to 96days and 192days.

I havent decided at to the amount of time I would like to give this subliminal as I aim to take 1 day at a time.

I also cannot promise that I will be able to come to this journal daily to give you all my experience with this subliminal due to time, but will do what I can. I also believe being fixated at journalling on a daily basis though fun is rather counter productive as the best way to listen to these is to simply forget about them and allow them to work their magic.

This subliminal is also regarded as from those that may not show real tangible results in the way others such as the Motivation or Confidence subliminals can, so there is also that to bear in mind as I will aim to be honest but that doesnt mean it isnt working.

There are many subliminals that I'd like to try after this subliminal but as this is my FIRST journal and use of a subliminal its best I remain content and patient until real results are noticed.

Due to this occasion of starting my first subliminal, I have also put an image as my avatar Cool

I want to finally say that I do hope that the next version of EPRHA (that is still under development) will be released soon as I do believe that will be far larger in scope of issues that it shall deal with and would suit me and others alot more so lets hope it is released soon

LET IT BEGIN...
The time is now 3.11am/03.11 in the morning on Sunday 19th July.
I am sat with my earphones on and have been listening to the trickling stream track whilst sat here from 2.52am

The Sleep phone is a little tight around my forehead and has made my right ear a little warm and tickly, inducing me to give it a scratch but im putting all this down to it being my first experience with these.

I chose the trickling stream track as this is what many have said is best to use when using sleep phones at night.

I am playing this track via bluetooth ofcourse, from my Samsung S4 mobile phone.

Up to now I have been listening every night to a free subliminal given to me by another company. I was listening to it direcly from my phone without any sleep phones etc, so this was played via the mono speakers of my phone.

I listened to that for 65days and cannot say whether it worked or changed me or not however now im here with EPRHA

I cannot tell you exactly what db level of volume that I am playing this track, except to say that it is number 4 on my volume setting

I hope this entry was thorough as I am now sleepy and so hope to return back soon

Thank you for reading......

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - Jake2015 - 07-19-2015

Day 1

Well my report is unfortunate to say the least.

I slept with my new sleep phones and a few times woke up realising that either my ears were sore, or that I couldnt hear the trickling stream or both.

Remember I woke up a few times and so at first thought the bluetooth was off but it wasnt and eventually realised that the sleephone had moved and kept moving out of position. This is even though it was the correct size for me

I woke up fed up and my ears were HURTING!!! The outter helix was sore, and here you can see what the helix is: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ear&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI2uvtlZjnxgIVitcUCh3a8wmE&biw=1366&bih=667#tbm=isch&q=ear+helix&imgrc=e8ditaLf6BVSuM%3A (otherwise just google it)

I had very very high hopes for this device as I had heard positive reviews here from a couple of users of it. The fact it kept moving and so I couldnt hear the masked track was enough of a concern but waking up to sore ears (hoping they havent caused any lasting damage, even though 1 helix is more fatter than the other and I dont know if this was how it was to begin with) is more than a concern.

I have contacted the UK suppliers of sleepphones about this so that I could return them and get a refund

I also have to say that sleephones UK division is a JOKE!!! I got my sleep phones around Thursday and the UK division have no telephone number so all you can do is email them, wasting time for a reply, time that could have been saved from 1 or 2 phone calls.

The instructions were a JOKE, a big pull out A3 size instructions that I felt a highschool student had designed so contacting them to get clearer instructions was a nightmare. Their youtube videos are okay except for older models and only when I got an email back telling me which videos were appropriate for my model did I finally get anywhere. Trial and error took me the weekend to figure it out

Either way I hate wasting time especially since im desperate and eager to get started on these subliminals. I have now no device that is stereo on which to play these sublminal mp3s.

To compound on to this, I as you should know had you read the introduction links, I will be going to university this year. I am waiting on written confirmation of that, but I only found out about the course and the opportunity 3 days before I applied and I was ringing around everywhere to get a chance. I have been told verbally that im in but i start in October so my time is now not on fixing my room but on fixing myself for university, either within the UK or internationally

Due to this now it seems unlikely Ill be able to listen to any subliminals until then. There is no point me investing in anything when I cannot give 8hrs as yet

I am hoping to either buy some good 20khz speakers for plugging into a laptop for when im at uni, or buying a mini-hifi such as the Sony CBT-SMT 100 model or similar, or to buy some bluetooth headphones or a mix of these 3, so any suggestions and advice would be greatly appreciated such as good speakers or mini hifi or headphones please

I also am concerned now how I will be able to listen whenever I do come back home during breaks as I do not have a bedroom anymore due to the flood (read the intro) and I know these subliminals work only with DAILY use of 8hrs

So yeah im annoyed (this is a family thread so annoyed is the strongest word I could think of but im majorly annoyed, despondent and fed up)

So yeah feel free to offer my any advice or guidance, i need it

thanks

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - ArcticFox - 09-18-2015

This is what I use, the cable in the middle isn't very long though so they cant reach either side of my bed. they sit above the head rest.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F45E3D6?keywords=z150&qid=1442569928&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - terry44 - 09-19-2015

(09-18-2015, 01:53 AM)fakiee Wrote: This is what I use, the cable in the middle isn't very long though so they cant reach either side of my bed. they sit above the head rest.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00F45E3D6?keywords=z150&qid=1442569928&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

I wonder what the frequency range is. Couldn't see it listed on Amazon.

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - Jake2015 - 09-20-2015

(09-18-2015, 01:53 AM)fakiee Wrote: This is what I use, the cable in the middle isn't very long though so they cant reach either side of my bed. they sit above the head rest.

wow these are cheap for 20khz speakers.

I was going to buy these once I reached university, but these are far more in price, so what do you all think?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Audioengine-A2-Powered-Desktop-Speakers/dp/B00FE9XGVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1442776116&sr=8-2&keywords=audioengine+a2%2B

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - Jake2015 - 09-25-2015

Update:

I have finally got my bluetooth headphones and will be going off to uni very soon.

I aim to buy the audio engine speakers once there and have it set up around my bed.

If the speakers are light weight (not too heavy basically and portable) then they will be able to come with me whenever I come back home so that hopefully I do not miss a days listening and this will also apply to the headphones of course.

Now a quick question for you all:
When I do begin I will start with the sub called Maximum learning speed (MLS) and so will want to create a journal for this therefore is there a way to do this within this journal or shall i just start new?

thanks

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - Benjamin - 09-25-2015

If you edit the first post you should be able to change the name, if you can't let me know what you wanna change it to and I can do it.

RE: Jake's EPRHA Journal - Jake2015 - 09-26-2015

(09-25-2015, 05:07 PM)Benjamin Wrote: If you edit the first post you should be able to change the name, if you can't let me know what you wanna change it to and I can do it.

Thanks a lot Ben I'll sort it out once I've moved Smile and if not I'll let you know for sure

RE: (Jake's EPRHA Journal) - NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - Jake2015 - 11-29-2015

Hi Everyone

Im back. For those of you that need to be refreshed of my story please read this journal from the start.

For those that are up to date with my story, then allow me to continue.

I have been here in europe for 2 months now on my new university course and for the complete 2 months I have been severely ill, unable to cope with the course due to this and simply surviving rather than even being level with my fellow students. My health is improving but it seems that to be back to 100% will take me into January for sure.

Mid term tests are upon me for which I am completely unprepared and exams for courses will begin in January which leaves me little time to prepare or do anything.

I had planned to start with Maximum Learning Speed, once I was ready and so coming back on here to see it in 5G really made me happy as I am hoping for it to help me a lot in catching up and excelling - I really hope so.

I am therefore going to purchase this subliminal now once I have written this journal.

I have bought from UK my new bose AE2W wireless headphones - over the ear model.

I also last week in anticipation of returning back here and to start with my first subliminal, placed an order for AudioEngine A2+ speakers. These I believe can cope with the 2kHz frequency required for the silent subliminals. These will arrive by the first week of December I hope.

I am at university more or less every day from 8am to 5.30pm. This makes it difficult for me to listen during the day, unless I go to the uni library which isn't near by and not somewhere I have ventured as yet.

My mind suggests that I wait for the speakers and play the subliminals whenever I am at home, both when I'm in my bedroom asleep but also when I'm not there, meaning I move my speakers around with me in my apartment - please let me know what you think about this and anything else I am sharing on here to better help me please.

My only confusion and predicament is how will I listen for 8hrs minimum when I fly back home to the UK. This I will be doing for xmas, especially since being ill for so long means I need to just leave and get home. I am considering taking my speakers with me in my luggage but until they arrive I've no idea how big/bulky or heavy they really will be.

The only other solution is to listen with my headphones but having them on for longer than an hour makes they wet with sweat and not comfortable - so any thoughts and advice will really help please.

I also having been away for so long, and being ill have forgotten some things so ill ask them here, please can you all help me with my questions:

1) How do i calibrate the volume to listen to the masked tracks and to the silent tracks please?

2) I know I can listen only to the masked tracks with headphones, is that correct?

3) Can I listen to the masked tracks without headphones on my mac book pro laptop computer, or is this not effective? (this would help me get around the issue of how to listen at home, as then I can take my laptop but leave my speakers here)

4) Silent track: can this be played through my samsung s4 phone which i will have plugged into the audio engine speakers - during the night?

5) Can I listen to youtube music on my mac book pro while having the subliminals playing in the background through the audio engine speakers?

5B) Can I play youtube or any mp3 on my mac book pro but also have the subliminal playing on the mac book pro and if so how please? - do I need to use headphones if I do this?

6) I feel that I want to study but my desire to procrastinate and avoid the study is stronger for whatever unknown reason, so will this MLS 5G help me to build confidence and motivation and avoid procrastination in relation to my university work?

please all help me with these questions so i can get started immediately - I'm going to purchase the MLS 5G now, so wish me luck - thank you Smile

RE: (Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - 4Kingdoms - 11-29-2015

I'm running MLS 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html

This is from the product description of Maximum Learning Speed 5G
MaxSpeed: Allows certain types of programs to produce results in between 4 minutes and 45 minutes, depending on the specific goal, person and type of goal.

You should try to listen to it for a minimum of 8 hours per day. However, you will be surprised how quickly it works... just like in the product description.

You are going to learn your courses so quickly, other students will be asking you to tutor them and you will because you are going to have a lot of free time. You are going to wish you had MLS 5G since Kindergarten!!!

RE: (Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - Jake2015 - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 03:10 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm running MLS 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6172.html

This is from the product description of Maximum Learning Speed 5G
MaxSpeed: Allows certain types of programs to produce results in between 4 minutes and 45 minutes, depending on the specific goal, person and type of goal.

You should try to listen to it for a minimum of 8 hours per day. However, you will be surprised how quickly it works... just like in the product description.

You are going to learn your courses so quickly, other students will be asking you to tutor them and you will because you are going to have a lot of free time. You are going to wish you had MLS 5G since Kindergarten!!!

omg hey 4Kingdom good to see you again bro and thanks a lot for those words of much needed hope - I needed it a lot!!!! If you can please can you help with my questions, as I've no paid and got my MLS 5G but kinda scared to start incase i mess it up lol I know weird right so if you can answer my questions id really really appreciate it please

RE: (Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - 4Kingdoms - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 02:53 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: The only other solution is to listen with my headphones but having them on for longer than an hour makes they wet with sweat and not comfortable - so any thoughts and advice will really help please.

I have the same problem with sweating, I wear a headband. http://www.suddora.com/products/multiple-color-plain-head-sweatbands?gclid=Cj0KEQiA4eqyBRDUh7Omv9vCtsoBEiQAspfs8q1Tmu54G4shZomdGpEK_4lzvQiaWxiMX1waIRm0DbsaAhCk8P8HAQ

I also having been away for so long, and being ill have forgotten some things so ill ask them here, please can you all help me with my questions:

1) How do i calibrate the volume to listen to the masked tracks and to the silent tracks please?

Listen to a masked track, set the volume to a level you are comfortable with and switch to silent at the same volume.

2) I know I can listen only to the masked tracks with headphones, is that correct?

Correct! However, there a few people in the forum that calibrate their headphones with a masked track and switch to silent on their headphones.

3) Can I listen to the masked tracks without headphones on my mac book pro laptop computer, or is this not effective? (this would help me get around the issue of how to listen at home, as then I can take my laptop but leave my speakers here)

Yes, it is effective to use it on your mac book pro laptop without headphones.

4) Silent track: can this be played through my samsung s4 phone which i will have plugged into the audio engine speakers - during the night?

Yes. It can be played on your samsung s4 phone.

5) Can I listen to youtube music on my mac book pro while having the subliminals playing in the background through the audio engine speakers?

The subliminal is heard by your subconscious mind and youtube or mp3 is heard by your conscious mind.

5B) Can I play youtube or any mp3 on my mac book pro but also have the subliminal playing on the mac book pro and if so how please? - do I need to use headphones if I do this?

No need for headphones to do this. I play the subliminal on iTunes while youtube is playing on a internet browser at the same time. Remember the subliminal is heard by your subconscious mind and youtube or mp3 is heard by your conscious mind.

6) I feel that I want to study but my desire to procrastinate and avoid the study is stronger for whatever unknown reason, so will this MLS 5G help me to build confidence and motivation and avoid procrastination in relation to my university work?

Procrastination will no longer be in your vocabulary. You are going to experience a craving to learn. Your motivation will feel natural. I'll read about a subject, then I will watch a video on the subject, and I will ask people for their experience on the subject I am learning about. You will keep learning about that subject until you are satisfied with the results you are hoping/trying to get.

please all help me with these questions so i can get started immediately - I'm going to purchase the MLS 5G now, so wish me luck - thank you Smile

Good luck!!! Smile

RE: (Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - Jake2015 - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 04:11 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(11-29-2015, 02:53 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: The only other solution is to listen with my headphones but having them on for longer than an hour makes they wet with sweat and not comfortable - so any thoughts and advice will really help please.

I have the same problem with sweating, I wear a headband. http://www.suddora.com/products/multiple-color-plain-head-sweatbands?gclid=Cj0KEQiA4eqyBRDUh7Omv9vCtsoBEiQAspfs8q1Tmu54G4shZomdGpEK_4lzvQiaWxiMX1waIRm0DbsaAhCk8P8HAQ

Listen to a masked track, set the volume to a level you are comfortable with and switch to silent at the same volume.

Correct! However, there a few people in the forum that calibrate their headphones with a masked track and switch to silent on their headphones.

Yes, it is effective to use it on your mac book pro laptop without headphones.

Yes. It can be played on your samsung s4 phone.

The subliminal is heard by your subconscious mind and youtube or mp3 is heard by your conscious mind.

No need for headphones to do this. I play the subliminal on iTunes while youtube is playing on a internet browser at the same time. Remember the subliminal is heard by your subconscious mind and youtube or mp3 is heard by your conscious mind.

Procrastination will no longer be in your vocabulary. You are going to experience a craving to learn. Your motivation will feel natural. I'll read about a subject, then I will watch a video on the subject, and I will ask people for their experience on the subject I am learning about. You will keep learning about that subject until you are satisfied with the results you are hoping/trying to get.

Good luck!!! Smile

Absolutely fantastic bro, thank you so much!!! I have the trickling stream playing on my iTunes and now I'm gonna play some youtube music (i wasnt sure I could but now I can yay!) ps: the procrastination answer was perfect!!!

RE: (Jake's EPRHA Journal) - Mon 30th Nov 2015 NOW MLS 5G JOURNAL - Jake2015 - 12-03-2015

While waiting for my speakers, I've been listening to MLS 5G via headphones, playing the track (trickling stream) through my mac book pro laptop.

I have a question, I've realised I enjoy playing it but listening to songs on youtube and sometimes the songs are loud that I can't hear the MLS playing on iTunes - is this still okay? anyone let me know please - thanks