Subliminal Talk
YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? (/Thread-YOU-SHOULD-READ-IT-COMPLETELY-Which-program-should-i-use)

YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? - James Brynlee - 07-17-2015

Hello everybody,

As new comer , it's so glad to join this forum. I accidentally found it on the internet.

My name is James, i am 21 years old and a studient of university. I have two brothers. They are Steward (19) and Amstue (15).

Although i am the older. But it seems i'm not a mature person. My first brother, Steward is always in front of me. He always takes the lead. When he does, it makes me upset. Poor! Sad

The Issue :

1. Being Introverted
  2. Passive
    I never initiate to take action. I always fear to do something. Poeple in my environment is always afraid about me. They think that i'm just an "unused item"
  3. Low General Skill
    It's like passive. I don't know how to use toolbox. In my mind " what should i do with the hammer? " etc.

As i said my brothers always take the lead. On the housework/workhouse , he is very active. Me? Haha no lol. When men view it as a game. For me it's big problem i can't solve.
  4. Mental Block
    People, specially my parents, uncle, all member of family view me as a weak person. Because i can't do anything.
    Ex:
    I would like to help to paint an area of the wall. But i was afraid to do that. I am afraid that is incorrect area.
    As the older, it is strange to seek approval to my brother which is younger than me. Come on, it's just painting the wall and ..... Ahhh poor!

What a male with low status i am?

Another ex:
    When my parents got a problem, i was frozen and didn't do anything. WHAT?????

5. Egoist
    I don't care of what happened and what will happen to other people in my environment, except my best friends.
  6. Anti Social
  7. Feel Fear in Every "Corner"
    It's everytime, everywhere,everything. Owh,damn it!
    It's specially when someone shouts at me when i do something wrong ( or it may something right that they think it's wrong)
  8. Not Confidence
  9. The Shame is Everywhere
    I am afraid face people. No eye contact.
  10. Loneliness
  11. Not Reliable (the big one)
    Your parents will be rightfully proud, when their son is reliable.
  12. Perfectionist

All the issues make me STRESS. What happened to me? Why am i so different with my two brothers? Why am i so weak? Why me?

Please guys, what should i do. I realy realy need your advicement.

Which product should i use?

RE: YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? - GlaizenGold777 - 07-17-2015

Based on your situation, here's my short advice :

1. Use Stress Relief 5G for 32 days (FREE download), next

2. Use EPRHA 5G to deal with your emotional healing for another 32-96 days (this is an aid subliminal and it's FREE), next

3. If you think after using EPRHA you're become more calm & mature, then start hit ASC 5G for 32-96 days (Again, it's FREE), finally

4. If you're convinced enough that 3 FREE subliminal audio is work for you and your mind accept the script easily (you got massive improvement and you label the subliminal as "life changing" program), then start become your own man with Alpha Male Subliminal Training set for 192 days.

You ask why?

1. Stress relief will deal with your stress area at the moment.

2. EPRHA will deal with your [4], [5], [7], [9], [10], [11], [12]

3. ASC will deal with your [1], [2], [3], [6], [8]

4. AM6 will make you become your best self. After finishing this sub, you'll be new "purer" version of yourself with your new mindset, believe, and act as an Alpha Male.

Be careful injecting something to your mind, Shannon's subs is very powerful and you can't combine any mind reprogramming method (even the simpliest one!) with it.

You want success with the subs, then follow the direction.

You want subliminal to work for you, then play it for minimum 8hours a day and don't think anything about result. Let it go. And it'll come.

Persistence is needed. Patient is needed. Consistency is needed.

Hope it helps, my friend.

RE: YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? - Superman - 07-18-2015

I would just say run AM6 as many times as necessary. Since he's already posting here I'm assuming he already has faith in the subs and doesn't need one of the free ones to prove their effectiveness.

RE: YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? - Shin - 07-18-2015

Woah, it is a very bad condition. By following GlaizenGold777's advicement you'll become a better person. But for me, you should run:
1. Ultra Motivation, to help you passion to your life

2. Max. Learning Speed, as i read you story, you are a very beta male. This sub will help you to learn something new faster. New skill will help you to become alpha male.

3. Overcoming Fear 1.1
Read description in the store

4. Then you MUST run Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set v. 6.0 . It is recommender to repeatthis

RE: YOU SHOULD READ IT COMPLETELY. Which program should i use? - James Brynlee - 07-18-2015

Ya... I am able to buy AM6. I think i am gonna combine Shin and GlaizenGold777's post.

One more thing, do i have to visit physicolog ?