Subliminal Talk
S Magnet 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: S Magnet 3 (/Thread-S-Magnet-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S Magnet 3 - Dzemoo - 01-15-2016

(01-14-2016, 10:06 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: glad you enjoyed this thread bro Smile

stage 6 day 29

my best friend is starting to become a sex magnet without the subs! he has two separate women arguing over which one gets him tonight LOL. both want nothing but sex from him, and both know of each other... talk about goals.

what's unique about the situation i described above is that I harbor NO jealousy, or envy towards him! I'm 100% happy for him, and am cheering and egging him on to continue with it. before, I would have felt resentful and jealous, despite him being my best friend. that's a complete shift in mentality. I sort of wonder if my sex magnet aura rubbed off on him???? I've spent quite a lot of time with him during this run and he's been exposed to the subs a few times as well, but not long or often enough for any permanence...

thats what happening to my friends the profit from my influence an aura during the runs, without having the back side of the subs

RE: S Magnet 3 - SargeMaximus - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 04:35 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: thats what happening to my friends the profit from my influence an aura during the runs, without having the back side of the subs

Me too. My brother lost his V during my SM 3 run, but I didn't. Sad

RE: S Magnet 3 - CatMan - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 06:24 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Me too. My brother lost his V during my SM 3 run, but I didn't. Sad

Don't worry Sarge, I didn't either.

I'm doing a lot of work on fear this time around, and bumping up the hours for both AM6 and SM3 even HIGHER, so next time things should be different.

Also, over time of dealing with fears, I expect the fears to be washed away and more and more of the 3,610 hours worth of SM3 to begin asserting itself.

Keep them snowflakes falling as much as possible on problem areas. There's light at the end of the tunnel, man!

RE: S Magnet 3 - Life - 01-15-2016

It's sort of like you're creating a world of sex and people around get involved. It's your perfectly world though. Which is the end result

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 01-18-2016

SM3 run complete

Just started running OF4g

RE: S Magnet 3 - CatMan - 01-18-2016

(01-18-2016, 08:45 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: SM3 run complete

Just started running OF4g

YES!

Welcome to the club, haha! Big Grin

OF4G took only four days to start pounding on issues with girls for me. Amazing progress. I can't wait to see what the rest of the run brings. Never mind OF5G.

Awesome, man!

RE: S Magnet 3 - Inconceivablezen - 01-19-2016

Going to continue journaling Eternity?

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 01-19-2016

what's with the cougars??? i have 40 somethings all over me today. SM3's effects are kicking in FULL FORCE since I stopped listening to it. Just like it did in AM6.

I invited my hot azn friend to a rave this friday and she said she'll wear an extra sexy outfit just for me, and that she will be my date.... when my intention was just to ask her as a friend ;P.... i didn't complain whatsoever, and encouraged it! So now I have a date for that night, without intending on it. this lady's a freak too, she's into dominatrix and shit. oh well, i better remain expectation free, since that's how it started.

Another 40 something lady was supposed to pick me up at like 5:30 AM to go to an early morning meeting, but she slept in, and quite frankly i was too tired at that time anyway.... so we rescheduled for thursday, which is also when she is gonna cut my hair. she's fliiiirtyyyy. i love it haha. i'm pretty sure she was a model in her younger years, her fb pics are pretty model style.