Subliminal Talk
S Magnet 3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: S Magnet 3 (/Thread-S-Magnet-3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S Magnet 3 - Life - 01-01-2016

Here's a tip. Fap before hand

RE: S Magnet 3 - Dubls - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 05:00 AM)Guider Wrote: I've had sex every month so far. It's just not as dramatic as the ad page says from the very start.

Ps. Eternity I'm going to start calling you epic mf'er haha

To echo Catman, we haven't read in your journal that you've had sex every month since beginning SM3. How many partners total? And how many of these partners/encounters can you attribute to the program vs your life beforehand?

RE: S Magnet 3 - Life - 01-01-2016

It's all there in my journal. I would love to answer your questions eessy. Can't wait until you start your SM journey!

RE: S Magnet 3 - LionKing - 01-02-2016

(01-01-2016, 05:00 AM)Guider Wrote: I've had sex every month so far. It's just not as dramatic as the ad page says from the very start.

^^This. For me at least, the sales page is just so well done that it brings up all these images of what a SM should be, and then there's the hype/expectation that gets piled on top of that on the forum + hoping/despairing for it to work b/c of the money & time investment.. And then, despite all that, it worked well for me for brief moments. I was just expecting fireworks and fanfares, but its just this easy feeling or set of feelings you get. Like there was one date that I just sort of got on Tinder that day, then went in, was feeling good like this, and then sex happened, but the only thing I remember was feeling pretty good about it. And then there's this wordless connection that happened many times.. that actually is sort of like fireworks exploding in your face, but I didn't realize what this was, and was too scared to be this vulnerable, and to just stand there in it. Its this habit of running back to the thinking mind for "shit, I need to do something now, I don't know what to do" and such, and then you resist and retreat from what's actually happening. Ok, now I'm just rambling again :D

(12-28-2015, 01:27 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: I've run OGSF inside AM6 + SM3 for damn near a year already, and these memories still affect me PHYSICALLY when i think of them; my body reacts to the memories, which is how I know they plague me so deeply.

Its sort of like this^. If that would've been written by me, I think I would've noticed these physical reaction I get to some situation/memory, and I'd have run back to my thinking for "pain, yikes, what do I need to do.. I need to run OF/OGSF/EPRHA, then I can clear this". But now I'm really starting to think "that's already there". I have the pain in my body right then & there. This is the time to be with it and accept it, not to escape to thinking/planning/eating/tv/etc and try to win it that way, but just to be interested in it. I've been noticing now that every morning I wake up tense (chest/neck). Usually I force it away, get to my coffee & planning and such. B/c I can, b/c its not that strong. But I can also choose to be in the hurt of these feeling, b/c I'm that strong as well, it can't kill me or anything. Its sort of like once on SM I was at this club and I was just standing in front of these 2 girls. I couldn't think of anything to say. I knew I liked the other one and we had talked for a bit and had eye contact and she liked me, but then I just had nothing & they were not going to do anything, but I didn't want to leave either... so I just stood there and smiled at her goofily and all 3 of us had these cycles of busting out laughing & tension. So that is the fireworks, some essence of it anyways. Once I get that, that's what works, and SM3 really turn the dial up on those, but then there's all this how "it should happen", and I should be "alpha" & "dominant", etc. Those may be true, but if I start thinking of any of that (which I do 99% of the time), then I'm not open to, or with, what's really happening in my body. So now I'm thinking this is OF/OGSF already. To overcome it is to realize and overcome the fear of being with the fear, and thus eventually learn about it and get over it.

I'm not even going to read all that^^ :D Its therapy for myself, hopefully someone got a laugh out of it at least.

RE: S Magnet 3 - Life - 01-02-2016

Eternity aka epic mf'er just run stage 7 we want to see how it is before you start a single stage

RE: S Magnet 3 - Inconceivablezen - 01-02-2016

For me it was as epic as the sales page stated. Very very epic to say the least. I did not go out a lot, but when I did, it was spectecular. I've got very good looks, so it might in part have to do with that. But overall, my "energy" was a lot better with SM3. The effect of SM3 can be likened to a very high dose of phenibut combined with alcohol, giving you an attractive and very relaxed face that is totally anxiety free that simultaniously draws women in. Both also relax body language and get you "out of your head".

Its not magic of course. I'm always tanned, have been strength training for 12 years, eating healthy for the same period, wearing good fashion. I will use anything that gives me an edge and SM3 is just one of them.

It's hard for me to believe all the negativity towards SM3. There have been many great sex magnet journals. Guys for which SM doesn't work are probably already f*cked up in some way or another.

Lol I was just thinking, if you put all those edges you mentioned together that would make a pretty sharp swordSmile

I'm so Addicted to the way I feel in certain situations. I'm able to gauge how the subliminal is changing me and go about my day so that I get the results as effortless as possible. However there's no shortage of sacrifice to get to the level I am currently at. Naturally letting go of expectations has been a big part. I just wish all sub users a successful year with whatever program you go forward with

RE: S Magnet 3 - Dzemoo - 01-02-2016

yeah i think the advertisment is a little misleading and exaggerated

I Beleive the instructions, what's expected from each stage is more accurate. I want to see previous SM users go for a second run so we can tell how close the program gets us to the ad after committing to a certain amount of time

RE: S Magnet 3 - JackOfHearts - 01-03-2016

(01-02-2016, 06:23 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: It's hard for me to believe all the negativity towards SM3. There have been many great sex magnet journals. Guys for which SM doesn't work are probably already f*cked up in some way or another.

The more they believe it's not possible the more they will blame the product, the more it's not going to work for them.
I wouldn't say they are fu** up, they just need more time to achieve the goal.
When you considers how much some guy here were socially incompetent vs how much results they get in one run AM6-SM3, then you can see that it's a great program. Even if the external results were not there.

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 01-03-2016

everyone has a different starting point on their journey. the only thing that is consistent with all of us that start SM3, is that none of us started it on a sexual winning streak, otherwise SM3 would not be deemed important enough to run.

RE: S Magnet 3 - Life - 01-03-2016

Are you basically saying more sex is what we wanted from the start?

RE: S Magnet 3 - eternity - 01-03-2016

yes. i don't see why you would run SM3 if that's not your goal Tongue

RE: S Magnet 3 - Life - 01-03-2016

That is the goal. I have a lot more to discuss so I'll pm u