Subliminal Talk
A question for Shannon n all others - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: A question for Shannon n all others (/Thread-A-question-for-Shannon-n-all-others)

A question for Shannon n all others - waahbeta - 07-11-2015

Does Ephra, asc, Ltu n even AM can convert an introvert to extrovert???
AFAIK n afail it's tough to do so.
So is it possible??
If it's not what's the use of becoming an alpha male wen your own personality traits (not actually traits but something u were born with) come along ur way??

RE: A question for Shannon n all others - Shin - 07-11-2015

LTU,ASC,AM6 deal with that.

I recommend you to do ASC. And see if it works. I'm sure you'll be surprised.

Then you can continue to use LTU. But AM6 is very great program for male specially for Beta male ( introvert,insecure,neediness,desperate,low status,etc.).

So it's up to you. Remember to see the max. Result of AM6 ,it takes years (1-2 even 3).

RE: A question for Shannon n all others - mat422 - 07-11-2015

An introvert will not become an extrovert and the other way around. What you can do is become more comfortable with social interactions and meeting people. People confuse introversion with shyness, that's the not the case. Introverts simply value their alone time a lot more. There's nothing wrong with being introverted. It's just how the brain is wired.

RE: A question for Shannon n all others - GlaizenGold777 - 07-11-2015

AM does include script that push you to be more extrovert.

RE: A question for Shannon n all others - waahbeta - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 03:01 PM)Shin Wrote: LTU,ASC,AM6 deal with that.

I recommend you to do ASC. And see if it works. I'm sure you'll be surprised.

Then you can continue to use LTU. But AM6 is very great program for male specially for Beta male ( introvert,insecure,neediness,desperate,low status,etc.).

So it's up to you. Remember to see the max. Result of AM6 ,it takes years (1-2 even 3).

Yeah I am into ASC at d moment since 6 days.
I already have a great self confidence. A plus point of introverts. But among my personal space. Like among my old friends n all.
So m trying ASC so that it will make me vocal wen I meet new Ppl n girls specially. As introverts ain't much vocal when they are with opposite sex.
And I am quite confident that ASC will help it out.

(07-11-2015, 07:22 PM)mat422 Wrote: An introvert will not become an extrovert and the other way around. What you can do is become more comfortable with social interactions and meeting people. People confuse introversion with shyness, that's the not the case. Introverts simply value their alone time a lot more. There's nothing wrong with being introverted. It's just how the brain is wired.

Yup. That's what I knew n wanted to confirm.
So basically with these subs I'll b an introvert with most of extrovert qualities.
So I'll b like my horoscope. Gemini. The contrasting twins. Tongue

(07-11-2015, 08:02 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: AM does include script that push you to be more extrovert.

Now it's contrasting reply to upper ones. Haha.
I guess no matter what, I'll have to go for AM.

RE: A question for Shannon n all others - GlaizenGold777 - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 10:57 PM)waahbeta Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 08:02 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: AM does include script that push you to be more extrovert.

Well, I just forward what Shannon already said. Wink

When will you start your journal, my friend?

RE: A question for Shannon n all others - Shin - 07-11-2015

(07-11-2015, 10:47 PM)waahbeta Wrote: Yeah I am into ASC at d moment since 6 days.
I already have a great self confidence. A plus point of introverts. But among my personal space. Like among my old friends n all.
That's a good news. Being confidence in your comfort zone is the first step.

(07-11-2015, 10:47 PM)waahbeta Wrote: So m trying ASC so that it will make me vocal wen I meet new Ppl n girls specially. As introverts ain't much vocal when they are with opposite sex.

By using this program, I advice you to take socializing with one person/community for 30 seconds. And then go. Talk to them with no any expectation like "I hope they like me".

For me, just talk n then go

(07-11-2015, 10:59 PM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 10:57 PM)waahbeta Wrote:

Well, I just forward what Shannon already said. Wink

When will you start your journal, my friend?

Won't go for AM atm. Once m done with 32-45 days of ASC, I'll start with SSF. and them AM. maybe around Jan Feb. I'll also have to save for those $500. As it's almost my 2 months salary.

(07-11-2015, 11:08 PM)Shin Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 10:47 PM)waahbeta Wrote: Yeah I am into ASC at d moment since 6 days.
That's a good news. Being confidence in your comfort zone is the first step.

(07-11-2015, 10:47 PM)waahbeta Wrote: So m trying ASC so that it will make me vocal wen I meet new Ppl n girls specially. As introverts ain't much vocal when they are with opposite sex.

By using this program, I advice you to take socializing with one person/community for 30 seconds. And then go. Talk to them with no any expectation like "I hope they like me".

For me, just talk n then go

This talking without expecting for 30 seconds seems interesting. Will try it out.