Subliminal Talk
Gratitude luck - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Gratitude luck (/Thread-Gratitude-luck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-25-2015

Day 76 luck magnifier
Day 92 gratitude appreciation

Stress relief seems like a good option. I just need to lose a minimum of ten pounds, relax, change my eating habits, and exercise regularly.
I will not change subs yet. I will consciously get healthy.

I want to keep listening to subs for six months or at least till Christmas which is when my deadline for winning/earning at least 100k usd. I'm a good poker player and as everyone knows, it only takes some momentum to dominate a table. Ive made thousands in hours in the past so it is within my skills and mentality to accomplish my goal. This is the first time I have set a money goal so it should work.
On top of that I have multiple projects/work to earn cash.

What's your goal?

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 09-30-2015

Just got off the phone with my bank...got an overdraft fee reversed, got 2 out of 3 atm fees credited, and it was the smoothest customer service call. The call went so well that the customer support dude commented on it and we were like 'this is the easiest customer support call I ever had!' and started laughing. It was the strangest thing, ya know? Two people who don't know each other just genuinely laughing and bonding. We talked about this being the spark to get momentum of more good things to come. It feels good to be a part of others' happiness.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-01-2015

I now powerfully magnify my luck and make it better, more positive and more obvious.
I now manifest into my life all the positive things that I consciously want to have and experience.
I now align my subconscious mind with manifesting whatever positive things that my conscious mind wants and needs.
I am now becoming luckier and luckier, and it is showing up in my life in more and more obvious ways.
I am now an extremely lucky person.
I now accept, understand and believe that I can improve my luck, and align my life and reality with whatever positive things I consciously desire without harming anyone.
I now want and choose to improve my good fortune and luck, and align my life and reality with whatever positive things I consciously desire without harming anyone, so I do.
I now use my dreams at night to improve my good fortune and luck, and align my life and reality with whatever positive things I consciously desire, without harming anyone.
I now fully deserve to be lucky and to improve my good fortune.
I now give myself complete permission to be lucky, improve my good fortune, and align my life and reality with my positive conscious desires, without harming anyone.
My reality is now fully aligned with my positive conscious desires, without harming anyone.
I now ignore any and all negative beliefs pertaining to luck.

Just needed to see

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-07-2015

I'm at a little over a hundo wit gratitude and ninety wit luck...

Phase two

I'm going to try and listen strictly with headphones.
This should help me stay focused more often.

I'm feeling very content lately. Got my vision board started, a bit cluttered but it's a work in progress.

Been focusing on motivation and getting stronger in all areas of my life.
Failure seems less important to me if that makes sense.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-07-2015

Been looking at life tune up journals lately...tempting...

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-20-2015

I have substituted deep gratitude and appreciation 3g out and replaced it with base 3g

I am still listening to luck magnifier.

Now other people are starting to comment on my luck.
Like last night I was playing pool and I wasn't shooting great but I was getting lucky leaves and the opponent kept messing up. My teammates and my opponents kept calling my lucky.

I like how lm makes life easier and more fun.

RE: Gratitude luck - 4Kingdoms - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 03:01 PM)kyng009 Wrote: I have substituted deep gratitude and appreciation 3g out and replaced it with base 3g

Did you ask for your free upgrade??
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-86375.html#pid86375

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-22-2015

Upgrade?! I need to keep up with the times...
Just sent an email to them.
Hell yeah I want an upgrade...thank you 4kingdoms for letting me know...

Is this luck magnifier in effect again? Yes it was cause I wanted a stronger version of base...lol
I love this stuff!

Cross your fingers everyone cuz I've been trying to find a replacement for my part time weekend job and I got called by a place I sent my resume to...
They said they would try me out. Yes! I'm supposed to go in tomorrow for a 12 hour shift, but it's a job I love doing, so I enjoy it.
This is going to be a longer post because I experienced a touch of resistance about the job and now the reply email with details about the job hasn't been sent and I guess I'm going to follow up.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-22-2015

Just followed up. The emails weren't sent yet. Man, I get anxious over nothing. Once I'm done with luck magnifier, I'll have to give Asc a short refresher.

Other notable items...
I was hesitant about paying 800 bucks for a training seminar at work but...
It's freaking awesome! There are people there who have done the course five times. It's got a lot of hands on material, motivational stuff, and I'm on a team with seasoned vets who I can ask all the questions that I've been wanting to ask but had no one to ask. I'm loving life!

So luck magnifier is now bringing bigger or more significant things into my life.

Gonna go look at some yachts Big Grin
Too much? Nah
Maybe I'll find a good deal at an auction, like one that was used in an 80's sting operation in a Miami drug kingpin deal and after I get it for peanuts, I sail it up the coast. While I'm sailing I notice a crooked panel and tried to fix it and find a duffle bag stashed in the wall. Guess they missed it. Finders keepers. What's in the bag? Diamonds, gold, or jewelry would be ideal. Cash from the eighties isn't really circulating. Something untraceable that I can have without harming anyone in anyway.

Oh yes people, I'd even rock an eighties box limousine, it's gotta be updated to today's standards though.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-24-2015

Thanks Templecity

4Kingdoms, did you get an upgrade from base3g? I'm sending another email.

If I don't hear back then I'm starting a thread for it...hee hee, he laughs with a sinister smile

Oh, btw, I worked the job and it was so fun, I enjoyed every minute of it.
Now I just hope they liked me.

RE: Gratitude luck - 4Kingdoms - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 12:21 AM)kyng009 Wrote: 4Kingdoms, did you get an upgrade from base3g?

I don't own base3g. No free upgrade for me. Sad

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 10-25-2015

Ok... I just switched out base 3g to base 2.0 4g the upgrade.

I'm still listening to luck magnifier and let me tell you that base is cool cuz I have noticed that I am productivity minded which is what I wanted.
Other things I've noticed... An increase in self discipline, my goals seem clearer, I seem to be acknowledging my limitations so managing my short term goals are more efficient, and I'm learning to be bold.
I'm only a day into base 4g but it feels strong.

Let's see what happens.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 11-08-2015

Think I should start a new thread cuz I have only listened to luck sporadically and base most of the time.

My goal is to keep listening to both. I do wonder because the 5g version has luck magnifier script in it and I am listening to 4g.

I have noticed that I don't get nervous in the situations that I would normally feel anxious about.

RE: Gratitude luck - 4Kingdoms - 11-09-2015

BASE 4G Product Description
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-4g/
Please note that this is the single stage 4G version of BASE, and it is significantly less powerful, effective and capable than the 5G version, which is a six stage set. Don’t expect the 4G version to be as capable or as powerful and life changing as it’s 5G counterpart, however; they’re not even close. This program will probably be available for a limited time only, since we don’t like having multiple versions of the same title in the store.

This program is a very special one. It is designed to produce the result of helping make you a successful entrepreneur, and goes about this through weaving together several different methods and techniques, including the removal of self doubt, fear of success, fear of failure, and fear of the unknown; focusing your subconscious mind upon not just becoming a successful entrepreneur, but on drawing all the right people and connections into your life, so that you can maximize your success; spending and using your capital as wisely as possible; drawing enough capital and funds for you to achieve your goals and be completely successful in business; improving your self confidence and getting you to a strongly positive state of thinking and action; and more. The methods in this program have been used by us and many others to achieve success, and books have even been written about them. They are very powerful and effective. Some parts of the program will show results faster than others, so it is recommended that you use this program for not less than 6 months.