Subliminal Talk
Gratitude luck - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Gratitude luck (/Thread-Gratitude-luck)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-10-2015

...hmmm...well since I'm an artist, I could just spend the day staring at her and you know women love to be the muse, right? Pack a picnic basket with a bottle of rosé...
Whole date should only cost 50 tops. I also play guitar, power chords mostly for rhythm, to serenade her...

I have all the college cheap dates that melt them to bed down pat guys.
I'm not game less, nor am I broke.

My issue was the fear of dating someone so young, because I'm looking for a wife not a ons. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

I want to settle down and have kids. I've lived the wild life in my 20's. I'm ready to start contributing to society. Everyone remember about that? Betterment of society.

We are the leaders of the future. I want to have kids and raise them to better the world.

I finally figured out what I want and how to do it, thanks to the forum.

The provider thing is cuz I want to start a family.
I want to move out of my brothers house.
I want to be a responsible man with a steady income.

Not completely unreasonable. Besides, she makes her own money and isn't an issue with her. It's one of the things I like about her.

I like to be able to surprise her with romantic getaway trips. I do it to all my girlfriends and its game on.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-14-2015

Day 33 luck magnifier

I am also on day 49 of deep gratitude appreciation.

I woke up and watched a cartoon that got me laughing out loud in tears.
Great way to start the day.

So the free bachelor party I got for my little brother and his friends was a bust.
The girl in charge texted me 2 hours before and said " cancelled, sorry."
Then proceeded to ignore my calls and texts. That's 9 guys I had to explain to.

I wasn't mad though. I just wanted to compensate my guys cuz nobody likes getting stood up.

I finally got someone to give me a call back and they said they would hook me up. Yeah, I'll be holding my breath. That's what I get for trusting an ex stripper.

Actually, my intuition tried to warn me, but my primal mind was like free strippers and a gift for my brother, yahoo!

Moving on...
I finally got some paying work. I got two jobs, one doing something I love for peanuts, and another is a restaurant gig. Now I have an income to support me till my real estate career takes off. Oh, I'm also working the pga tour at the end of August.

I'm definitely a lucky guy.

Tonight is the night I ask out the girl. Kinda feel like a teenager, giddy.

Wish me luck! Get it? Lol!

RE: Gratitude luck - Joronda - 08-15-2015

(08-10-2015, 03:16 PM)kyng009 Wrote: ...hmmm...well since I'm an artist, I could just spend the day staring at her and you know women love to be the muse, right? Pack a picnic basket with a bottle of rosé...
Whole date should only cost 50 tops. I also play guitar, power chords mostly for rhythm, to serenade her...

I have all the college cheap dates that melt them to bed down pat guys.
I'm not game less, nor am I broke.

My issue was the fear of dating someone so young, because I'm looking for a wife not a ons. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.

I want to settle down and have kids. I've lived the wild life in my 20's. I'm ready to start contributing to society. Everyone remember about that? Betterment of society.

We are the leaders of the future. I want to have kids and raise them to better the world.

I finally figured out what I want and how to do it, thanks to the forum.

The provider thing is cuz I want to start a family.
I want to move out of my brothers house.
I want to be a responsible man with a steady income.

Not completely unreasonable. Besides, she makes her own money and isn't an issue with her. It's one of the things I like about her.

I like to be able to surprise her with romantic getaway trips. I do it to all my girlfriends and its game on.

Keep an open mind as to whether you/her will like each other enough to get married in the long term. Having fun with her is a good goal to getting back into the swing of dating.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-15-2015

Day 34 post disaster luck

Idk what happened last night. I got to the bar, sat down, and my girl was kinda ignoring me. Usually I get a big smile and a hi, but not today. Now the second girl, who by the way looked like she just came back from a photoshoot in Milan, greeted me with her normal gorgeous smile and hi. I mean she looked really hot. I myself was looking good and got checked out, blatantly, by at least 10 other girls.
So hottie b starts flirting playfully with me, I play back. Hottie alpha, my main squeeze, finally says hi. Now this is where I mess up, I get conflicted and go introvert and start watching the game on TV, ignoring both girls. Hottie alpha stops and asks me if something's wrong, of course I tell her that everything is all good. Mind you I'm completely sober drinking Pellegrino eating pizza. My friend calls, his car broke down needs a ride. I wrap my food, pay the bill, and get up.
Hottie b is staring at me ready to say good bye.
Hottie alpha was staring at her phone texting. I stood there waiting for her to look up so I could say good by, seemed like forever, so I started turning and at that moment she looked up and I managed to give a quick wave at her. I think she saw it.

It was a Friday night and the restaurant was busy. I also introverted, which is social suicide. Gotta learn to stay off the phone too.

As hot as hottie b was, think Angelina as a size 0, golden tan skin, puppy dog eyes, and a great smile, she isn't as intuitive as hottie alpha.

Hottie alpha connected on an intellectual level which is more important to me and she is just as hot as the other but in a girl next door way. To me is better marriage material.

I don't know what this has to do with luck, but it felt good letting out. I just felt like a soothing calm come over me.

Thank you for following.

I agree totally, man.

I don't know why I got in my head, well...actually, I do.
I'm trying not to use alcohol as a social crutch. If I am running solo I just tend to project to much alpha, or intimidation. People avoid me except older men with status, like business owners, retired law enforcement, you know.
When I have a few drinks, it's life of the party. Like that character from friends, fun bob or something. But I don't need that much, just a few beers.

I'm gonna have to work on that stuff consciously as I'm running luck/grat for 2-4 more months, because...

In little over a month I manifested a lot... Now it's time to fine tune the process.

Now it's time to hunt for bigger game.

Oh I just got back from an interview where after a probationary period of three weeks I will be making $100 an hour part time.
Hell yeah!

Hello nurse!
Have I got some news for you...
My friend called me after I posted the last post, to pick up his car from the shop.
Broken record time.
I've been drinking mind you so I lol be as honest as possible.
Ok...umm...oh, uh...yes ,I'm typing my thoughts thought-batum, why was batman so popular? Like dragons and lions are so much cooler than bats. Flying, blind, rats.
With big floppy ears that stand up!
I went to a bar to give my friend a ride to get his car. You know that I wanted to ask for gas money or like anything from this guy cuz in the past he used to ask me for 5 bucks for gas to drive 3 miles, cheap selfish friend who got my back in other situations... I wanted to really complain but as I sit here and sober up, I realize...all the stuff I was about to complain about...doesn't matter...because I feel better now.
And now is more important than then. Man that sounds like a genius quote.

Long drunken story short:
Girl likes boy.
Boy likes girl.
Boy overthink again and went to aggressive to soon.
Girl no like boy, boy no blame girl.
Boy sad get drunk at another bar.
Boy meet different girl.
Boy indifferent this time and just want to get drunk.
(I am starting to crack up writing this but it's the whole story)
New girl let boy stay past last call.
Boy is happy.
Stupid owner walks in rooster shield ed me
Boy is blue.
Ballin his eyes out metaphorically speaking.
Now boy is just laughing at his post.
Laugh with me.
Cuz I know a better woman is out there for me.
I don't even know why I keep pressuring myself to meet all these fake women.

I'm telling ya, it's all I ever run into lately. I mean ten years ago, at least half the women I meet could hold a conversation. Do you know what I talked about with all the girls tonight? Nothing. Just the obvious stuff, weather, happenings around.

This sucks. I gotta say. Jersey girls, really suck. I've even met girls who went to mit and Yale, Colombia...whatever...I think I want to take an iq test...
But why would someone with a learning disability take an iq test...
It's stupid. Just like...haha I almost went there, but I didn't cuz I've done too much and beaten too many so called gifted students in the past.

Starting to fade.
Auto correct is awesome
Drooping
Um I love subs...you know they call hoagies grinders in Massachusetts?
What's a hoagie? It's a sub, you know a hero.
You know what really grinds my gears?
My guilt and fear. Right? I mean, why haven't I asked out my hottie alpha?
I always thought it was my age, race, weight, or career.
Umm tired sleep thanks for supporting me bless you all we are one universe bro and sis I love you all no matter what Tongue

RE: Gratitude luck - waahbeta - 08-16-2015

(08-15-2015, 11:56 PM)kyng009 Wrote: Hello nurse!
Have I got some news for you...
My friend called me after I posted the last post, to pick up his car from the shop.
Broken record time.
I've been drinking mind you so I lol be as honest as possible.
Ok...umm...oh, uh...yes ,I'm typing my thoughts thought-batum, why was batman so popular? Like dragons and lions are so much cooler than bats. Flying, blind, rats.
With big floppy ears that stand up!
I went to a bar to give my friend a ride to get his car. You know that I wanted to ask for gas money or like anything from this guy cuz in the past he used to ask me for 5 bucks for gas to drive 3 miles, cheap selfish friend who got my back in other situations... I wanted to really complain but as I sit here and sober up, I realize...all the stuff I was about to complain about...doesn't matter...because I feel better now.
And now is more important than then. Man that sounds like a genius quote.

Long drunken story short:
Girl likes boy.
Boy likes girl.
Boy overthink again and went to aggressive to soon.
Girl no like boy, boy no blame girl.
Boy sad get drunk at another bar.
Boy meet different girl.
Boy indifferent this time and just want to get drunk.
(I am starting to crack up writing this but it's the whole story)
New girl let boy stay past last call.
Boy is happy.
Stupid owner walks in rooster shield ed me
Boy is blue.
Ballin his eyes out metaphorically speaking.
Now boy is just laughing at his post.
Laugh with me.
Cuz I know a better woman is out there for me.
I don't even know why I keep pressuring myself to meet all these fake women.

I'm telling ya, it's all I ever run into lately. I mean ten years ago, at least half the women I meet could hold a conversation. Do you know what I talked about with all the girls tonight? Nothing. Just the obvious stuff, weather, happenings around.

This sucks. I gotta say. Jersey girls, really suck. I've even met girls who went to mit and Yale, Colombia...whatever...I think I want to take an iq test...
But why would someone with a learning disability take an iq test...
It's stupid. Just like...haha I almost went there, but I didn't cuz I've done too much and beaten too many so called gifted students in the past.

Starting to fade.
Auto correct is awesome
Drooping
Um I love subs...you know they call hoagies grinders in Massachusetts?
What's a hoagie? It's a sub, you know a hero.
You know what really grinds my gears?
My guilt and fear. Right? I mean, why haven't I asked out my hottie alpha?
I always thought it was my age, race, weight, or career.
Umm tired sleep thanks for supporting me bless you all we are one universe bro and sis I love you all no matter what Tongue

Woah!!
That's definitely the beer.

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-16-2015

Well that was fun, I remember writing all of it. Well now I know what issues I have to work on.

I am moving forward.

What I have noticed about luck magnifier is...
-I just say out loud I'm lucky that... And I get it
-the positive desires I manifest are quick, meaning easy come easy go

I don't know if it's my internal program sabotaging me

My resistance is coming and going in waves like an onion with layers

Just look at the drunk post.

But when will my luck trump my fear?

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-16-2015

(08-16-2015, 06:53 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Woah!!
That's definitely the beer.

Mmmm beer...ahhhhh...

Cool

RE: Gratitude luck - kyng009 - 08-18-2015

I've come to realize a mistake I've been doing that has been sabatoging my results.
Anytime I verbalized a possible opportunity to 5 specific people, the opportunity seemed to fail or fizzle or something accidentally happened.
Am I paranoid? We shall do an experiment. I'm going to tell each one about only one thing and we shall see how successful each opportunity pans out. Actually, two of the five are the negative nellies and I am 100% positive they affect results.

I just get excited and like to talk. I'm working on keeping my mouth shut till after the fact.

I just thought it was coincidence. Now it's a theory that is half proven.

You know the saying about you are who you hang out with. I've been cutting ties with a lot of people but I've been noticing more of my life's goals have been getting closer. Human theory, cut out the infection and the body heals itself. Or eastern is unblock the path of resistance to return the flow of energy.
I just didn't correlate the two.

We'll always be mates though.

RE: Gratitude luck - RTBoss - 08-18-2015

No, it's a good observation and has proven correct in my life as well.

I only tell people who I know are genuine encouragement and that I know truly have my success in mind - my own personal cheer leader, or people you need to help you get whatever it is you're doing done.

I tell my clients (personal trainer), "Don't tell me, show me."

(08-18-2015, 07:30 AM)RTBoss Wrote: No, it's a good observation and has proven correct in my life as well.

I only tell people who I know are genuine encouragement and that I know truly have my success in mind - my own personal cheer leader, or people you need to help you get whatever it is you're doing done.

I tell my clients (personal trainer), "Don't tell me, show me."

Thank you so much... It's good to get reassurance every now and then.

I'm pretty sure everyone who reads the forum has taken a beating in some form, be it physical or emotional, at one point in their lives and coming here provides that support you just can't find at the local five and dime.

Yeah, I don't remember who it was, Oppenheimer or Einstein that said our observations affect our experiments.

(08-18-2015, 11:42 AM)kyng009 Wrote: Yeah, I don't remember who it was, Oppenheimer or Einstein that said our observations affect our experiments.

I'm glad my first star was from a post about these two. Big Grin