Subliminal Talk
Hello Guys. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hello Guys. (/Thread-Hello-Guys)

Hello Guys. - waahbeta - 07-04-2015

Hey guys.
I am new here.
Very much curious to try the sublimes.
First, i am a certain percent introvert.
N i am into all those things that a true introvert is about.
Suffering a bit of negativity since a month.
So what should I start with??
And secondly, few questions:
1. I see ppl saying they listen to audio for like 18-21 hrs a day. Is it necessary??
I at most can commit 2-3 hours n that too while doing some other work not completely free.
2. Listening to audio after having alcohol has any negative effects?? Or do they work when listened to after alcohol??
3. How long is a normal Course lasts or in other words how long dies it take to manifest things??
4. N m not a speaker kinda a person. I prefer headphones. I have Sennheiser hd 202 and soundmagic es18s, xiaomi piston. Will they surffice ?? In case speakers are definitely reqd I do have a moto deck, will it do??
5. And afaik ultrasonic sounds isnt audible, so how do i know whether its playing or not n what volume should I set it to??

I know my queries are long, but initial queries are always long. Hoping for a positive feedback. Smile

RE: Hello Guys. - waahbeta - 07-04-2015

Sorry for those grammatical mistakes, its my new swiftkey n not me

RE: Hello Guys. - waahbeta - 07-04-2015

And yeah a last question, if a certain sub is about say x mins, n due to some problem I have to stop it somewhere in between, so later when I continue should I restart it from beginning or can I continue from where I left it??

RE: Hello Guys. - Jake2015 - 07-04-2015

Hey welcome

Wow you ask alot of questions just like me so it's good to see.

Firstly have you read anything from this site? have you read the FAQ pages etc.

I suggest you read them first cos most of your questions are already answered there and I benefitted a great deal from reading them and then and only then asking questions here.

It will save you time because you will read and understand these subliminals far better before you ask further questions.

Subliminal I recommend is first EPHRA (emotional pain relief)

RE: Hello Guys. - waahbeta - 07-05-2015

Ok. Been through it.
Thanx. Wat about after alcohol consumption??
Btw started with ASC

RE: Hello Guys. - Shin - 07-05-2015

(07-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Hey guys.
I am new here.
Very much curious to try the sublimes.
First, i am a certain percent introvert.
N i am into all those things that a true introvert is about.
Suffering a bit of negativity since a month.
So what should I start with??
It' s better to use ASC and EPRHA first. It can break you introvert personality. But most of users here would like to use AM6.

(07-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: And secondly, few questions:
1. I see ppl saying they listen to audio for like 18-21 hrs a day. Is it necessary??
I at most can commit 2-3 hours n that too while doing some other work not completely free.
Do your best to (and must) have 8 hours exposure each day. Maximum is 21 hours. And recommended with 12 to 16 hours.

(07-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: 2. Listening to audio after having alcohol has any negative effects?? Or do they work when listened to after alcohol??
It doesn't' t matter. But you shouldn't do that. I am afraid that you will 'destroy' your device. Hahaha Lil

(07-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: 3. How long is a normal Course lasts or in other words how long dies it take to manifest things??
Each product has its own required time to manifest things. Ex: AM6 is more than 6 months, ASC is 32 days (minimum)

(07-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: 4. N m not a speaker kinda a person. I prefer headphones. I have Sennheiser hd 202 and soundmagic es18s, xiaomi piston. Will they surffice ?? In case speakers are definitely reqd I do have a moto deck, will it do??
So do I. I only use headphone/ear hook/earbud or something like that. BTW, it's up to you to use any device you like. But the most important thing that it must be stereo and have frequency range min. 20 hz - 20 kHz

(07-04-2015, 11:39 AM)waahbeta Wrote: 5. And afaik ultrasonic sounds isnt audible, so how do i know whether its playing or not n what volume should I set it to??
It's better to play this with no more than 25% of maximum volume. For me, I use Smartphone Nexian with 15 as max vol . So I take only 2-3/15. To see whether it's running or not just look into your player.

RE: Hello Guys. - waahbeta - 07-05-2015

Thanx for the reply.
Will try my best to follow.
Secondly,
Was wandering in the forum where I came across this copy protection thing.
Now how I have been affected is I was about to share esphra n ask with my 2 frnds who are full if regression N extremely negative due to their past relationships.
N also useless chronic pain for my mom who has arthritis N psoriasis
Though I know that free subs won't b having any copy protection, but it has triggered a guilt kinda feeling and a fear that may or may not subs work for me as I don't wanna spoil the chance of improving me n my life.
Now what am I supposed to do??
And another thing that came to my mind earlier was I along with those friends buy AM in contribution as $500 at a time is a huge amount. It's my 2 months salary n cant invest such amount in a single time.
So now will this copy protection N those sharing free sublimes and contribution thoughts conflict and create a resistance????