Subliminal Talk
Subliminal or Manifesting? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal or Manifesting? (/Thread-Subliminal-or-Manifesting)

Subliminal or Manifesting? - Jake2015 - 06-12-2015

I'm wondering which is better and why?

Manifesting such as creative visualization allows you to obtain exactly that which you desire

Subliminals do this but I believe ONLY for the topic of thay subliminal (I could be wrong ofcourse)

Shannon says NEVER use visualization etc if you use his subliminals but ofcourse he doesn't have a subliminal for all the infinite desire we all have they we which to manifest such as that black impala to the girl with dimples lol

so I wonder which is better or when to use either

thanks

RE: Subliminal or Manifesting? - Ricardo - 06-12-2015

You have Luck Magnifier (the wish fulfillment sub), often used with Ultra Success.

You just think what you would like, as I've read and it should appear in your life, but be careful what you wish for!

RE: Subliminal or Manifesting? - Jake2015 - 06-13-2015

Thanks Ricardo

I wonder is it really that easy? and if so wouldn't it work for weightloss to millionaire status etc

even with women or men lovers etc

(06-13-2015, 08:32 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Luck Magnifier is “wish fulfillment” subliminal based on manifestation techniques that are known to actually work. Be careful what you wish for! I notice what I focus on seems to magically appear into my life. Good and not so good. For me... what I meant by focus is, it is what I am thinking about. If a person got me upset in the past and something makes me remember how upset I became, I start thinking/focusing on that person that got me upset and they magically appear. That's what I meant by not so good. If I think/focus on something good, again it magically appears. Try to focus/think about the good.

Ultra Success allows you to see new opportunities and act on them. Also you will notice unexplainable synchronicities. When you need something – really need it – it will somehow find a way to show up in your life. I've been listening to both on a continuous 24 hour loop, 7 days a week and I noticed that red lights turn to green before I have to slow down to stop my car while driving. I found out a woman was leading me on, as painful it was to see... I ran into her and another guy on a date. So I no longer speak to her.

4 Kingdoms thank you (I used to play that game too lol)

It's crazy what you explain but it seems US is the safer one whereas LMAGNET could manifest absolutely anything right?

Could you share maybe some more examples?

could either help with boosting confidence for finding work, facing rejection and finding the ideal job somehow?

Would it help to play LM but to consciously focus on the goal somehow by way of writing it down and maybe once twice or 3 times a day thinking about it?

I'm new here and you mentioned you play these on a loop I thought playing more than one subliminal tends to dilute the effect or isn't recommended, right?

also could you explain how you loop then is it LM-US-LM-US etc or some other way?

(06-13-2015, 11:29 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5543.html?highlight=Luck+Magnifier This is the original thread I posted on and how I loop it. You will also read the correct way to loop it and my response to being corrected.

Again, with Luck Magnifier, be careful what you think about, you will get it. And you may not like what your get.

Ultra Success from my experience so far... things are happening that have no explanation. They just happen. I'm not thinking about anything in particular when they happen. I'm patient, I don't mind waiting in my car for a red light to turn to a green light. I admit it is great to have all green lights driving to my destination. As for running into the girl on her date with another man... I was out shopping at an outside mall and they were sitting at a table outside the restaurant I was passing by. I didn't make a scene, I made sure she saw me. At least I found out before I got emotionally attached to her.

As for manifesting, I recently bought a book titled Thrive: Free yourself from Worry, Anger and other negative emotions by Zehra Mahoon This is a quote from the book... "Why don't you just ask the Universe to give you a house you will be happy with?"

Since having a girlfriend is important to me, I am now saying or thinking from time to time "I want a girlfriend I am happy with." "I need a girlfriend I am happy with." "I have a girlfriend I am happy with."

Hey thank you very much. I read that post and got confused lol is it 4hours of US and 4hrs of LM on a loop or as someone else said 8hrs then a break then 8hrs of the other? (it's good to know)

That girl sounds bad man way disrespectful and you seriously saved yourself a lot of heartache!!

So just saying you want a girlfriend could work? I can't wait to hear your about your results now Smile

Actually since your listening as I would (LM-US in a loop) and your seeing results it's odd that yet you see results even when played in a wrong way right?haha

RE: Subliminal or Manifesting? - RTBoss - 06-15-2015

(06-13-2015, 06:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Actually since your listening as I would (LM-US in a loop) and your seeing results it's odd that yet you see results even when played in a wrong way right?haha

There's a difference between "wrong" and "not optimal."

People can get a little nuts about using these subs. "Should I listen to this one for exactly 4 hours? What happens if I listen to it for 4 hours and 5 minutes? Then, should I balance it out with the other one for an extra 5 minutes, 'cuz I'd hate to get...off balance!"

Listen when you can, stick to the "main" rules, and everyone should be fine.

RE: Subliminal or Manifesting? - Jake2015 - 06-15-2015

(06-15-2015, 04:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(06-13-2015, 06:00 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Actually since your listening as I would (LM-US in a loop) and your seeing results it's odd that yet you see results even when played in a wrong way right?haha

There's a difference between "wrong" and "not optimal."

People can get a little nuts about using these subs. "Should I listen to this one for exactly 4 hours? What happens if I listen to it for 4 hours and 5 minutes? Then, should I balance it out with the other one for an extra 5 minutes, 'cuz I'd hate to get...off balance!"

Listen when you can, stick to the "main" rules, and everyone should be fine.

I see what you're saying thanks mate