Subliminal Talk
Where to post questions? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Where to post questions? (/Thread-Where-to-post-questions)

Where to post questions? - Jake2015 - 06-04-2015

Hey Guys

I'm new here and wanted to ask a question but not sure where on the forum to post

I have posted a thread on the introduction area and questions that have popped up in my kind I've asked there so shall I simply continue there or is there a dedicated place to ask questions?

The question I want to ask is ideally for Shannon to answer but anyone can have a go at it

The question is basically from all the programs what would be the list, the all time list everyone should start with to get and become the best they can?

With so many titles my mind is thinking I should go through all the belief subliminals including the luck and success etc before moving onto weightloss or alpha male or millionaire etc

so what would be the 1st subliminal to lay the foundation and then the 2nd and 3rd etx

This could be fun for all to make their all time lists but not sure if it should be made into a poll or where to ask this or how to

so can someone help me out here and also bring this and my introduction post to Shannons attention please

thanks

RE: Where to post questions? - maxx55 - 06-04-2015

Hey there! Welcome to the forum

As always, have a strong foundation is essential, but first, what is the foundation for? What is the biggest thing you wish to accomplish or focus on for the next 1-3 years?

If you just want to clear away emotional issues, then aim for OGSF or EPRHA (Overcoming Guilt Shame and Fear or Emotional Pain Relief Healing Aid).

RE: Where to post questions? - Jake2015 - 06-05-2015

(06-04-2015, 09:00 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Hey there! Welcome to the forum

As always, have a strong foundation is essential, but first, what is the foundation for? What is the biggest thing you wish to accomplish or focus on for the next 1-3 years?

If you just want to clear away emotional issues, then aim for OGSF or EPRHA (Overcoming Guilt Shame and Fear or Emotional Pain Relief Healing Aid).

Hey Maxx55

thank you for replying I am very grateful Smile

Tbh I have lots of things to deal with from anxiety and fears and insecurities about my weight hairloss and working to simply failing at everything I set out to do. my motivation is high at the start and low or gone a few days later until eventually I get it back again maybe days weeks or months after.

I feel I'm confident but inside know I'm not it's just on the outside I can show it.

I sleep late and so wake late but can't shift or change it. going sleep early it's as if my mind wants to fight it

I had a bright future once and now nothing. I'm not depressed though or have any clinical issues I'm just lost and no idea what direction to take.

I want to be rich ofcourse yet fear failure and fear working and being stuck in a job that's below me and my potential

everyone says I'm clever or smart or have so much potential yet I can't utilise it

to answer your question in the next 1-3 years hmm I'd like to:

•Have super self esteem, confidence and no more anxieties
•Have goal setting to goal achieving perfected or done easily where I succeed not fail
•Have my own bought things such as my own car and not share with family
•Definately lose all my weight my weight is a huge concern and have an athletic toned body
•be rich be a wealthy man that is financially independent
•have the past and anything pulling me down mentally fr the past to be released resolved etc

I just want things to go well for once now.

If you ask me what goals have I been trying to work on at the moment then its:

1) going to sleep early and waking early - but this also causes anxiety a little because mornings are boring and quiet and I find the hours in the morning flow fast

2) healthy eating to get my nutrition corrected to eat well and lose weight

3) physiotherapy for my legs to get them stronger for weight bearing exercises. I have flat feet and the physio exercises will take 1 hour and have to be done twice a day

4) exercise

5) then and only now my goal is to think about my career or job. I'm not working and this I am just lost about.

these are my goals in my mind but I don't want to start on weightloss subliminals or anything like that because I believe Shannons/IML subliminals could work (so many here prove that they experience something which is better than the nothing I've experienced. I'm also becoming a believer slowly because Shannon is the only one that has explained that speakers should have a requirement. ive used silent ultrasonic before but none of them ever told me that a speaker had to be within a certain spec) and so because I believe they could work for me I rather start out properly and lay a solid foundation and change my life. Never to look back every again

(also here are my other queries from my first post: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5570.html )

RE: Where to post questions? - maxx55 - 06-05-2015

The advice you got on the other thread is solid.

To be more specific though, if you want to see more noticeable results quickly just to prove that the subs will work for you, I'd say go with Absolute Self Confidence. I did it for a month and I didn't notice it affected until I looked back (the subs are so natural that you may not even notice a difference consciously, but if you check your recent behavior, you find it is different)

If you want to go straight to what I believe would be most beneficial, I'd say to start with Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (it's free) and run that for 6 months. There is an updated version that is supposed to come out soon and it WILL be even more effective at removing emotional garbage that holds you back. It will also help boost self-esteem and help you become more internally validated. I'd recommend getting the paid one either when it comes out or when you believe the free EPRHA does help you.

After that 6 month run, I'd recommend doing Life Tune Up for 6 months to 12 months or more. It'll improve confidence, self-esteem, help you focus on positivity, etc.

Then maybe Ultra Success or the Weight loss sub (whichever you think would best fit at that point in time).

In short: EPRHA (6 months. paid version preferably when it comes out) -> LTU (6-12 months) -> Ultra Success/Weight Loss

You can also find plenty of helpful books about self-esteem and self-improvement. Start reading just a little bit a day or listening to the audiobooks. YouTube also has plenty of motivational speakers.

As for eating healthier, I recommend eating Primal. You can go to a site called mark's daily apple and learn all about it. I tried it for a few months and I felt the healthiest I've ever felt during that time. If you can, just start to go for a walk every day. It doesn't have to be long or anything. Just make sure that you stick with it.

If you don't know what you want to do for a career, just mess with some things that interest you. I'm sure you'll come up with something!

Good luck Smile

RE: Where to post questions? - Jake2015 - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 11:12 AM)maxx55 Wrote: The advice you got on the other thread is solid.

To be more specific though, if you want to see more noticeable results quickly just to prove that the subs will work for you, I'd say go with Absolute Self Confidence. I did it for a month and I didn't notice it affected until I looked back (the subs are so natural that you may not even notice a difference consciously, but if you check your recent behavior, you find it is different)

If you want to go straight to what I believe would be most beneficial, I'd say to start with Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (it's free) and run that for 6 months. There is an updated version that is supposed to come out soon and it WILL be even more effective at removing emotional garbage that holds you back. It will also help boost self-esteem and help you become more internally validated. I'd recommend getting the paid one either when it comes out or when you believe the free EPRHA does help you.

After that 6 month run, I'd recommend doing Life Tune Up for 6 months to 12 months or more. It'll improve confidence, self-esteem, help you focus on positivity, etc.

Then maybe Ultra Success or the Weight loss sub (whichever you think would best fit at that point in time).

In short: EPRHA (6 months. paid version preferably when it comes out) -> LTU (6-12 months) -> Ultra Success/Weight Loss

You can also find plenty of helpful books about self-esteem and self-improvement. Start reading just a little bit a day or listening to the audiobooks. YouTube also has plenty of motivational speakers.

As for eating healthier, I recommend eating Primal. You can go to a site called mark's daily apple and learn all about it. I tried it for a few months and I felt the healthiest I've ever felt during that time. If you can, just start to go for a walk every day. It doesn't have to be long or anything. Just make sure that you stick with it.

If you don't know what you want to do for a career, just mess with some things that interest you. I'm sure you'll come up with something!

Good luck Smile

Maxx55 fantastic thank you Smile

I seriously appreciate it

I'm seriously now thinking about focusing on EPRHA too and beginning my journey from there. Even though it focuses mainly on baggage does that somehow also automatically help with everything in a way without even starting any other sub. I mean I had a thought of it being a mental cleanser which would help dissolve procrastination or lack of motivation etc just a thought

You mentioned "internally validated" what does that mean?

6months of EPRHA ill do but will thay be permanent or would I need more months after?

okay I have this little confusion about life tune up. it seems to focus on confidence and fears etc as you mentioned. Is it equal though to the individual subs such as the confidence once? or is it maybe 70% as powerful as that? cos I'm thinking LifeTune is so packed up with subs that maybe the individual subs are better and way more powerful perhaps

Self help books I have read many from Think and grow rich to stuff by Brian Tracy to bob proctor to LOA stuff etc. What they all tend to have in common I found was that we must work on our inner space/inner game/ internal subconscious beliefs. They do that by utilising visualization and affirmations. I had all that planned out to do and do it from the start after having failures from using hypnotherapy or other affirmation techniques etc. It was then that I came across this site and its subs and I've read on the forums thay Shannon suggests we do nothing else when listening to subs as they could counter the subs. For this reason I thought listening to the subs would be enough to make the internal change which would change my behaviour or attract to me that which I seek from the sub. know what I mean?

Thank you ill look more at primal. I had tried the Atkins style diet 5 yrs ago and was losing shed loads of weight nut unfortunately after 5months I became ill with stomach cramps and this scared the living daylights outta me. I know primal is similar so not sure if I could do it but I'll take a look thank you

The 6th gen of EPRHA when it comes out is not needed to be tested first?

walking I know what you mean and Ill try I just seem to find it boring where I live

career well I hope EPRHA will clear my mental garbage to allow me to think clearly. I seem to be in a state of apathy at times I feel.

I love the way you have kindly given me some kinda plan to work with and really appreciate that. Do basically if I want to see results as proof then start with confidence otherise best to start with EPHRA right?

thanks alot

RE: Where to post questions? - maxx55 - 06-06-2015

You're welcome Jake!

When I say "internally validated" I mean like you are happy with what you are doing with your life above what anyone else thinks. You enjoy what you do and that is what fulfills you. You live a lifestyle that has own your own cup "run over". And even when others don't approve of how you live your life, you are unphased.

I recommend starting with EPRHA because it stops you from feeling emotions innapropraitely. For example, some people think about the stressful situations in their life and may feel the need to eat "comfort food". Or maybe they take that anger out on others. Or maybe it holds them back from progressing further. Emotional baggage can really be an obstacle that holds you back regardless of all of your conscious efforts. That's why I think it'd be best to start with that. In a way, it will "prime" you for future subs, but it helps so much with freeing you now.

And yes, visualizations are a great way to keep yourself focused. Always focus on where you want to go in life. Books like Think and Grow Rich, How to Make Friends and Influence People, etc. are all good. I personally like these kinds of books because I think it helps align what I want consciously and subconsciously.

The new EPRHA, when it comes out, will be perfectly fine to buy day 1. I'm sort of new here, but I see that Shannon takes a lot of time make sure that these subs are perfect when they are released (just read his journal). When it comes out, I recommend getting it. I know I will!

The reason I recommended LTU over all of the other subs individually is because overall they'd probably have a more noticeable improvement. I could be wrong, but I think using LTU for 1 year straight would be better than going through the list and using Remove Negativity, Positive Thinking, Absolute Self Confidence, etc. for 3 months each.

And yes. If you want to see some kind of result quickly, use ASC. If you're ready to dive in, start EPRHA. I'm almost 2.5 months into EPRHA and only recently have I actually noticed anything external that may have been affected with the subs. I noticed a lot internally earlier on though. With ASC, I looked back after that month and I noticed my external behavior had been more confident in just that little bit of time, but while listening to it I didn't notice.

Also I'm not totally sure as I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure Atkins is focused on keeping carbs very low. Primal is more lenient with carb intake, it's much more focused on eating the right things, not really limiting any food groups.

RE: Where to post questions? - Jake2015 - 06-06-2015

(06-06-2015, 09:47 AM)maxx55 Wrote: You're welcome Jake!

When I say "internally validated" I mean like you are happy with what you are doing with your life above what anyone else thinks. You enjoy what you do and that is what fulfills you. You live a lifestyle that has own your own cup "run over". And even when others don't approve of how you live your life, you are unphased.

I recommend starting with EPRHA because it stops you from feeling emotions innapropraitely. For example, some people think about the stressful situations in their life and may feel the need to eat "comfort food". Or maybe they take that anger out on others. Or maybe it holds them back from progressing further. Emotional baggage can really be an obstacle that holds you back regardless of all of your conscious efforts. That's why I think it'd be best to start with that. In a way, it will "prime" you for future subs, but it helps so much with freeing you now.

And yes, visualizations are a great way to keep yourself focused. Always focus on where you want to go in life. Books like Think and Grow Rich, How to Make Friends and Influence People, etc. are all good. I personally like these kinds of books because I think it helps align what I want consciously and subconsciously.

The new EPRHA, when it comes out, will be perfectly fine to buy day 1. I'm sort of new here, but I see that Shannon takes a lot of time make sure that these subs are perfect when they are released (just read his journal). When it comes out, I recommend getting it. I know I will!

The reason I recommended LTU over all of the other subs individually is because overall they'd probably have a more noticeable improvement. I could be wrong, but I think using LTU for 1 year straight would be better than going through the list and using Remove Negativity, Positive Thinking, Absolute Self Confidence, etc. for 3 months each.

And yes. If you want to see some kind of result quickly, use ASC. If you're ready to dive in, start EPRHA. I'm almost 2.5 months into EPRHA and only recently have I actually noticed anything external that may have been affected with the subs. I noticed a lot internally earlier on though. With ASC, I looked back after that month and I noticed my external behavior had been more confident in just that little bit of time, but while listening to it I didn't notice.

Also I'm not totally sure as I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure Atkins is focused on keeping carbs very low. Primal is more lenient with carb intake, it's much more focused on eating the right things, not really limiting any food groups.

Hey Maxx55 Smile

Oh I see internally validated I get it now and yes that would be an awesome way to live for sure!!

The way you explained EPRHA is brilliant thanks I kinda get it now

Yes these are the kinda books I like but I've read somewhere here that Shannon suggests no mental programming technques should be done when listening to the subliminals as they do it all for you

Any idea when the 6th Gen EPRHA will be released or even what the 6th Gen is about?

Is there anyway to ask Shannon in that case as to whether LTU is equal to every individual sub that it contains? it would be good to know because if it it well ill just do LTU then for a year for sure

oh wow I had no idea you were listening or are listening to EPRHA. So let me get this straight with ASC you saw results externally later but Interally you didn't notice anything whereas with ERPHA you noticed internal changes or shifts before external changes? or sorry did I get that all wrong?lol

Maxx55 how did you find this place and get into all this? have you done subliminals before?

Ah ok well ill be definately looking into Primal now for sure thank you very much Smile I was going to say thank you very much bro but no idea if you're a bro or a hun so either way hope you don't mind and thanks very much

RE: Where to post questions? - maxx55 - 06-07-2015

Alright, I'm keeping this one short. Someone already told you that you should start already, they're right lol. Pick one and listen to it

Check out the User Journal's section or Men's Journal section (where Shannon keeps us updated) for more info on others results or EPRHA's release.

I heard about this forum from a forum about pheromones and checked it out for myself. These subs seem to be the real deal. I tried another company's, but they didn't really have instructions or anything. I thought it would work in a week or something, but even after listening to them for a long time, I didn't notice much. I worked on myself without any subs or anything, and when I used them they helped me be in a "peak" social state almost all the time, but they were not permanent or life changing.

And yeah, I'm a dude

Now it's time to start your journey!

RE: Where to post questions? - Jake2015 - 06-08-2015

(06-07-2015, 09:56 PM)maxx55 Wrote: Alright, I'm keeping this one short. Someone already told you that you should start already, they're right lol. Pick one and listen to it

Check out the User Journal's section or Men's Journal section (where Shannon keeps us updated) for more info on others results or EPRHA's release.

I heard about this forum from a forum about pheromones and checked it out for myself. These subs seem to be the real deal. I tried another company's, but they didn't really have instructions or anything. I thought it would work in a week or something, but even after listening to them for a long time, I didn't notice much. I worked on myself without any subs or anything, and when I used them they helped me be in a "peak" social state almost all the time, but they were not permanent or life changing.

And yeah, I'm a dude

Now it's time to start your journey!

lol yeh as soon as I buy the speakers I want I'm set to start Smile

yeh I've been reading all those and seen your journal too now so been reading.

pheromones? really do pheromones work on women? every tried those?

I've tried subs etc no change and tried stuff like releasing with EFT thst was rubbish and then sedona/releasing course nothing just more tension.I was about to simply do affirmations and visualization but then for some internal reason got Googling and ended up here

you're right time to start thanks Dude lol

RE: Where to post questions? - maxx55 - 06-08-2015

As far as pheromones go, I feel like they do help me. Don't think of it like "hot girls talking to me/asking for sex/being stalked" = them working though lol. Think of them like simple enhancements on your interactions. As far as permanently changing your life, it seems like the subs are the way to go. Think of pheromones like a "booster". The better you are without the booster, the more it can help you. And there are plenty more uses than just attracting women. If you wanna know more, check out the Pherotruth forum. You'll see some members here are on there as well

RE: Where to post questions? - Jake2015 - 06-08-2015

(06-08-2015, 03:40 PM)maxx55 Wrote: As far as pheromones go, I feel like they do help me. Don't think of it like "hot girls talking to me/asking for sex/being stalked" = them working though lol. Think of them like simple enhancements on your interactions. As far as permanently changing your life, it seems like the subs are the way to go. Think of pheromones like a "booster". The better you are without the booster, the more it can help you. And there are plenty more uses than just attracting women. If you wanna know more, check out the Pherotruth forum. You'll see some members here are on there as well

yeh permanent changes are what I want and need so the subs I hope work for me. until I get the speakers I'm always changing my mind about which to start on lol but I'm thinking maybe do confidence for 32 days simply to trust this stuff works for me and then EPRHA to get the real start and foundation work started!

ah cool I'll check it out but I honestly thought pheromones did nothing and was all hype and never knew this stuff was made even. I knew about pheromones cos of nature documentaries and other similar shoes but wow I wonder how they'll be with the sexual/attraction subs on here Wink lol

u good?