Subliminal Talk
QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start (/Thread-QUESTIONS-New-Guy-and-Advice-on-where-to-start)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Jake2015 - 06-04-2015

(06-04-2015, 05:19 PM)JakeOmani Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 04:56 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-04-2015, 12:11 PM)JakeOmani Wrote: Okay so, it seems like you have low self confidence considering the type and amount of questions you're asking aka needy behavior, so here is the deal, I wanna make it simple for you!

Get started on Absolute Self Confidence, and use it for the entire summer. Every day, for at least 20 hours (asleep and awake), just remember to set aside 4 hours of non-listening, and do this for 3 months, and then come back here to ask any more questions you may have then.

That's your task! get started! and your questions will eventually either answer themselves or be totally irrelevant and stupid.

Hey thanks I was thinking I was being excited and curious but another perspective helps

4 hours of non listening okay but how can you get 20hrs in besides when asleep?

I mean can you listen to the masked or silent tracks when listening to music being played from another system/hifi or watch TV or a movie etc?

I've read listening via headphones is more powerful so if I play on my laptop and listen using headphones that would be ok yes?

just not sure how I can get alot of listening during the day

yes, you can listen to music and also have the subs running, use whatever version that fits u best, whether masked or silent, and you can switch at whatever time fits you best. JUST DO IT AND STOP ASKING QUESTIONS! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

I can't wait to start thanks alot. I have Bluetooth headphones are those okay or should they be wired?

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - TheRealJustin - 06-04-2015

There's nothing wrong with asking questions. You would actually have to be kind of stupid to not ask questions when you're dealing with stuff that could change your life.

I listen to masked versions on my laptop only, and I watch tv, listen to music and whatever else.

I only listen while I sleep at first because these things make me SUPER tired and out of it if I listen a lot right away. Once the tiredness goes away though, or if I'm fine from the start then I listen during the day too while I'm awake.

I never do a certain amount of time, I just let my body/mind tell me if I should listen more or less or take a night off, I just follow my intuition on time per day, and also time like month wise, I just stop when I feel it's time to stop because I can always start up again.

I also wish there was an extreme self esteem program that also had focus on self image too.

I don't have a recommendation for you to start with, it's up to you really. LTU probably has confidence programming in it and it has overcomming guilt shame and fear and I think success too, so maybe that would be your best bet since I think you mentioned all of those things.

I tried subs in the past too and they didn't do anything. These subs do, they're crazy.

And do not buy AM6 and start at stage 7 and run it for 6 months lmao, not unless you want to end up in the psych ward.

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Jake2015 - 06-05-2015

(06-04-2015, 08:32 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: There's nothing wrong with asking questions. You would actually have to be kind of stupid to not ask questions when you're dealing with stuff that could change your life.

I listen to masked versions on my laptop only, and I watch tv, listen to music and whatever else.

I only listen while I sleep at first because these things make me SUPER tired and out of it if I listen a lot right away. Once the tiredness goes away though, or if I'm fine from the start then I listen during the day too while I'm awake.

I never do a certain amount of time, I just let my body/mind tell me if I should listen more or less or take a night off, I just follow my intuition on time per day, and also time like month wise, I just stop when I feel it's time to stop because I can always start up again.

I also wish there was an extreme self esteem program that also had focus on self image too.

I don't have a recommendation for you to start with, it's up to you really. LTU probably has confidence programming in it and it has overcomming guilt shame and fear and I think success too, so maybe that would be your best bet since I think you mentioned all of those things.

I tried subs in the past too and they didn't do anything. These subs do, they're crazy.

And do not buy AM6 and start at stage 7 and run it for 6 months lmao, not unless you want to end up in the psych ward.

Hey thank you for that I appreciate it. The questions come.fr hope and just to make sure I get it right this time as in the past I've tried hypnosis cds and subliminals and saying affirmations 1000s time a day for 6months. nothings really worked for me

Oh I see doesn't the masked get in the way of listening to music or watching a show/movie?

I understand thank you

Yes if there could be a super self esteem self image subliminal that would be terrific. Is there any way of letting Shannon know about this?

Thank you. I have this concern or worry about LTU. I wonder because it has so much in it what if it's only equivalent to 50-70% of the confidence or fear subliminals and so to get the true power it's best to focus on individual subliminals instead rather than use LTU which could be a group of subliminals but at a weaker strength. Since LTU has it all then why hasn't everyone ran to use it rather I guess.

Yeh I've tried subliminals cds and ultrasonic silent ones too but this is the first place where I feel the creator is someone with knowledge. For example those other sites never said I'd need 20khz speakers or whatever. I'm now looking into getting these for sure.

lol no no I won't. I can't afford AM yet but it's not a goal. I appreciate the person who suggested it though but I've realised I can't focus on girls or sex or other things until I get my foundation fixed otherwise my life is a repeated cycle

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - TheRealJustin - 06-05-2015

Quote:Hey thank you for that I appreciate it. The questions come.fr hope and just to make sure I get it right this time as in the past I've tried hypnosis cds and subliminals and saying affirmations 1000s time a day for 6months. nothings really worked for me

Oh I see doesn't the masked get in the way of listening to music or watching a show/movie?

I understand thank you

Yes if there could be a super self esteem self image subliminal that would be terrific. Is there any way of letting Shannon know about this?

Thank you. I have this concern or worry about LTU. I wonder because it has so much in it what if it's only equivalent to 50-70% of the confidence or fear subliminals and so to get the true power it's best to focus on individual subliminals instead rather than use LTU which could be a group of subliminals but at a weaker strength. Since LTU has it all then why hasn't everyone ran to use it rather I guess.

Yeh I've tried subliminals cds and ultrasonic silent ones too but this is the first place where I feel the creator is someone with knowledge. For example those other sites never said I'd need 20khz speakers or whatever. I'm now looking into getting these for sure.

lol no no I won't. I can't afford AM yet but it's not a goal. I appreciate the person who suggested it though but I've realised I can't focus on girls or sex or other things until I get my foundation fixed otherwise my life is a repeated cycle

Yea if you run absolute confidence alone you will for sure notice a boost in confidence sooner, and it's free.

The masked versions don't bother me. It's all preference whether you do masked or silent, but tv and music and stuff don't take away anything.

If your life is a repeated cycle and you realize it then for sure play subs, but I would also make a conscious effort to change things.

Youtube, seminars, and audiobooks are your friends.

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Jake2015 - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 10:42 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
Quote:Hey thank you for that I appreciate it. The questions come.fr hope and just to make sure I get it right this time as in the past I've tried hypnosis cds and subliminals and saying affirmations 1000s time a day for 6months. nothings really worked for me

I understand thank you

Yea if you run absolute confidence alone you will for sure notice a boost in confidence sooner, and it's free.

The masked versions don't bother me. It's all preference whether you do masked or silent, but tv and music and stuff don't take away anything.

If your life is a repeated cycle and you realize it then for sure play subs, but I would also make a conscious effort to change things.

Hey thank you

I understand

you mentioned making a concious effort and thst why I hope the subs work as I hope they will help me to make the movement I need

can you suggest any audiobooks or seminars? almost all I've read or watched from self help gurus all speak about making changes to the subconscious mind and beliefs so that's why I've tried hypnotherapy etc and now hope these subliminals really really do work for me

thanks again

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - TheRealJustin - 06-05-2015

(06-05-2015, 07:36 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I understand thank you

Hey thank you

I understand

you mentioned making a concious effort and thst why I hope the subs work as I hope they will help me to make the movement I need

can you suggest any audiobooks or seminars? almost all I've read or watched from self help gurus all speak about making changes to the subconscious mind and beliefs so that's why I've tried hypnotherapy etc and now hope these subliminals really really do work for me

thanks again

If you've looked into self help I'm sure you've heard the same sh*t over and over. I would just pick a topic and dive in and have a sub playing to support what you're doing. Like right now I'm running Ultra Success and BASE 3g and all I do is read about business, marketing, success, outsourcing, design, anything and everything. Now I have a pretty solid idea that I think could change my life. I'm going to put every dollar I make into it, and I honestly credit the subs for the idea, but I also put in my part. I never just pressed play and did nothing. To me, that's pointless. It's like listening to a sub that says "I am now buff as hell" and just sitting not doing sh*t waiting to be buff without doing anything. That's never going to happen. I suppose that's why people experience resistance, they listen to a sub trying to get them to do something, but they'd rather sit around and not do sh*t.

I believe the subs work best if you put in your part consciously. These subs are bomb, but you still have control over yourself and your life. Ultra Success and Base 3g are no question going to change my life, but I know there's TONS of people who will listen and say the subs didn't do a damn thing, and that's because THEY didn't do a damn thing, just sit around and think the world owes them millions of dollars because they kept pressing play for 6 months.

That's just my two cents on it, but you DEFINITELY notice the subs. IDK if you started the confidence sub or not yet, but if you have I'm sure you can tell something is happening. These subs imo are amazing, but me, personally, I will always put in conscious and physical effort towards whatever goal the sub is trying to achieve.

It also really depends on what sub you're doing, like if you're doing Absolute Self Confidence there's not anything you need to do, you'll just notice yourself getting confident as hell by the day and be amazed. It just depends on the goal because sometimes, like in my case, listening to the subs alone isn't going to be enough.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Spareness - 06-05-2015

Hello Jake2015,

Do you mix the subliminal with other producers before? or frequently changing with close proximity? e.g today using subliminal/self-hypnosis from producer A and then a week later changed to producer B.

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Jake2015 - 06-06-2015

(06-05-2015, 08:05 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:

I understand thank you

Hey thank you

I understand

thanks again

If you've looked into self help I'm sure you've heard the same sh*t over and over. I would just pick a topic and dive in and have a sub playing to support what you're doing. Like right now I'm running Ultra Success and BASE 3g and all I do is read about business, marketing, success, outsourcing, design, anything and everything. Now I have a pretty solid idea that I think could change my life. I'm going to put every dollar I make into it, and I honestly credit the subs for the idea, but I also put in my part. I never just pressed play and did nothing. To me, that's pointless. It's like listening to a sub that says "I am now buff as hell" and just sitting not doing sh*t waiting to be buff without doing anything. That's never going to happen. I suppose that's why people experience resistance, they listen to a sub trying to get them to do something, but they'd rather sit around and not do sh*t.

I believe the subs work best if you put in your part consciously. These subs are bomb, but you still have control over yourself and your life. Ultra Success and Base 3g are no question going to change my life, but I know there's TONS of people who will listen and say the subs didn't do a damn thing, and that's because THEY didn't do a damn thing, just sit around and think the world owes them millions of dollars because they kept pressing play for 6 months.

That's just my two cents on it, but you DEFINITELY notice the subs. IDK if you started the confidence sub or not yet, but if you have I'm sure you can tell something is happening. These subs imo are amazing, but me, personally, I will always put in conscious and physical effort towards whatever goal the sub is trying to achieve.

It also really depends on what sub you're doing, like if you're doing Absolute Self Confidence there's not anything you need to do, you'll just notice yourself getting confident as hell by the day and be amazed. It just depends on the goal because sometimes, like in my case, listening to the subs alone isn't going to be enough.

oh wow that all makes amazing sense thank you I get it. so with those such as confidence or Emotional healing you can just listen but with the other more topic based stuff like attracting women you can go out, step out side atleast or weightloss you can consciously plan to learn about eating well etc

I was under the impression that listening was all that was needed to give us the push etc

(06-05-2015, 10:08 PM)wahyu Wrote: Hello Jake2015,

Do you mix the subliminal with other producers before? or frequently changing with close proximity? e.g today using subliminal/self-hypnosis from producer A and then a week later changed to producer B.

Hello Wahyu

Thank you for asking. I'm not entirely sure what you mean exactly but what I used to do was follow the instructions given by those other companies.

for example. 1 company (no named mentioned) actually sell cds only at that time and they were music or masked. they suggested we listen for atleast 30 days and read the affirmations (the script of that subliminal was given in the cd pamphlet inside the case) daily. I did this and felt nothing. I may have done it longer

Another was a hypnosis cd that we were to listen daily I did try but couldn't relax or feel relaxed during the day whenever I tried

another subliminal was ultrasound and they said just play. this I bought from eBay for very very cheap. I played on my phone all day and night without any breaks as no breaks was needed unless I had to turn it off for any reason

another I listened silent again everywhere

another again was masked I listened at night

I listened to an authors cd that were not subliminal but audible affirmations and that wasn't working

I bought a sleep cd range of a well known modern day shaman as such and again his was audible and to played at night because hey you can learn at night and nothing

I never gave up but ofcourse lost hope and stopped at times.

I now realise that the quality of the speakers matters. I used to play on my phone and I only found out 2 weeks ago that these are NOT stereo even though I thought they must be (I found out only because this site inspired the enquiry within me)

I used to use cheap logitech speakers in which my old iPhone 3g would sit and I presume those were cr*p too.

I before that used cheap portable speakers from Panasonic. the old kind that were cube in shape and you have 2 that plug into a device. my device back then around 2002 or 2005 was a Panasonic cd player Walkman

The first subliminals I bought were the cd ones crested by the so-called guru of subliminals and subliminal research

I believe that where those failed were either in the simplicity of their creation or the failure of my speakers to do what was needed whether it was masked or ultrasonic silent

what I like here about this site and Shannon is that he gives instructions about the amount of time needed to play as well as the quality of speakers. I know that speakers perhaps only matters when playing silent but if your speakers can cope with the silent then it's fair to assume they're excellent for the masked.

In regards to your question I never mixed anything with anything. I stayed onto a subliminal as they instructed. what Shannon says for every subliminal is the hours it should be played &/or the time frame in which to play it usually 32 days or 3 months or longer etc

Most I had used said 21 days or 30 days so I was at times stringent on those times as they never suggested longer could be needed perhaps

I also like that Shannon has subliminals that are beyond theirs. well I hope so and from reading on this forum it seems that many have seem some change or result to prove there clearly is something taking place. Also Shannon shares how to play and how loud etx those others for masked said little or for silent just to play at low or medium. they clearly made subliminals from a software without putting in the time I believe Shannon is putting in

the biggest thing is that Shannons 3g versions were equivalent to perhaps everything I have tried and since those have been removed from sale then all I have to try I hope are better stronger 4G and 5g versions.

hope I answered your question as best as I could

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - TheRealJustin - 06-06-2015

(06-06-2015, 06:45 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I understand thank you

Hey thank you

I understand

thanks again

oh wow that all makes amazing sense thank you I get it. so with those such as confidence or Emotional healing you can just listen but with the other more topic based stuff like attracting women you can go out, step out side atleast or weightloss you can consciously plan to learn about eating well etc

I was under the impression that listening was all that was needed to give us the push etc

Listening is all that is needed. I just make a conscious effort because I don't see any reason why not to.

To me, for example if I were listening to an exercise subliminal, I see no reason to wait around until I just feel a need to go to the gym, or work out at home. I would just start doing it. And if I were really lazy, I would at the very least start looking up diets, exercise, reading books on the topic, looking up nutrition and foods and just getting educated on the topic.

All you need to do though is listen, but like I said, you will always have control over yourself, so if you're lazy enough you could just experience resistance. Example would be if you're listening to a program that is made to get you to exercise, but you just refuse to exercise, then you're going to have something in your brain trying to get you to exercise but you're not going to do it anyways, and you will experience a horrible feeling.

These subs can't FORCE you to do something, but don't take that as me saying these subs aren't as powerful as you think they are, because they are probably MORE powerful than you think they are.

To me, flowing with the sub is always better than sitting around and waiting.

Although it also depends on the sub like you mentioned eprha and absolute confidnce, there's not really anything for you to do, all you can do really is just listen and watch the changes happen. Same with alpha male, and lots of subs here. I've listened to biabws (become irrisistably attractive to beautiful women sexually) and I didn't do a damn thing and I was/am absolutely blown away by that sub.

Ultra success too, I've noticed just amazing things and feel amazing, but for me when I look at my goals, there's more that needs to be done than just listen and wait. I basically use the subs as a cheat code to get to where I want to be faster, but I still do what would be needed if I never found this site.

So like right now I have ultra success and base playing (3g base) I'm sure I could sit around and wait for a chain of events to unfold, but I see it better to just work towards my goals as if I didn't have the subs at all.

These subs definitely are magical, but depending on the title I'm not just going to sit around waiting for something magical to happen. I will at the very least research like crazy, but with the subs you mentioned, self confidence and eprha and stuff like that there's not really anything to do or research, you just sit back and feel the magic.

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Spareness - 06-06-2015

Sorry Jake2015 if it makes you confused,

I mean by mix is using subliminal from various producers with close intervals e.g today you use subliminal from two producers.

You use subliminal from producer A in the morning and use subliminal from producer B in afternoon.

Mixing subliminal, self hypnosis, etc is really not a good idea, but, it is a good idea to help your life getting messy. You can read here.

Also, if you are confused to choose a subliminal. Here are suggestions from me.

What is the biggest problem in your life that you have to solve as soon as possible? The biggest goal? Do you have a problem with the business? large or small? and most importantly, can you handle it yourself without the help of subliminal? Yes or no. To choose, choose wisely.

continue with the other parts of your life. Maybe the woman? trauma in the past. Write all the goals would you consider.

- Overcoming major trauma in the past.
- Success in business.
- Have a good social life.
- Success with women.

If you've finished analyzing all your problems and have found the the goal you want to to accomplish. not select which ones you want to achieve but choose which one is most important that you MUST accomplish first.

And for your confidence towards this subliminal. I have been in your shoes before. Mixing subliminal very helpful ruining my life. I was very confused because I had a lot of problems that need to be solved. I feel very rush to resolve the problem so the next day I had a life of luxury, there are a lot of women etc. I actually had a strong belief that "I can" but on the other hand I also have strong doubts "whether this subliminal work?".

So choose which problems to be solved. If you feel do not have time for all this, imagine your life in the future if you never start from now. Because setting wrong goals and wrong plans actually would only make things worse.

If you have great doubts about "whether this subliminal work?". Read the success stories of the members of this forum, read the post from Shannon. He had a very broad knowledge.

Then you will surely feel that all of this is a real story and not a BS.

Good luck with subliminal whatever be your choice Smile.

(06-06-2015, 12:21 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 06:45 AM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 10:42 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Yea if you run absolute confidence alone you will for sure notice a boost in confidence sooner, and it's free.

Hey thank you

I understand

thanks again

Listening is all that is needed. I just make a conscious effort because I don't see any reason why not to.

To me, for example if I were listening to an exercise subliminal, I see no reason to wait around until I just feel a need to go to the gym, or work out at home. I would just start doing it. And if I were really lazy, I would at the very least start looking up diets, exercise, reading books on the topic, looking up nutrition and foods and just getting educated on the topic.

All you need to do though is listen, but like I said, you will always have control over yourself, so if you're lazy enough you could just experience resistance. Example would be if you're listening to a program that is made to get you to exercise, but you just refuse to exercise, then you're going to have something in your brain trying to get you to exercise but you're not going to do it anyways, and you will experience a horrible feeling.

These subs can't FORCE you to do something, but don't take that as me saying these subs aren't as powerful as you think they are, because they are probably MORE powerful than you think they are.

To me, flowing with the sub is always better than sitting around and waiting.

Although it also depends on the sub like you mentioned eprha and absolute confidnce, there's not really anything for you to do, all you can do really is just listen and watch the changes happen. Same with alpha male, and lots of subs here. I've listened to biabws (become irrisistably attractive to beautiful women sexually) and I didn't do a damn thing and I was/am absolutely blown away by that sub.

Ultra success too, I've noticed just amazing things and feel amazing, but for me when I look at my goals, there's more that needs to be done than just listen and wait. I basically use the subs as a cheat code to get to where I want to be faster, but I still do what would be needed if I never found this site.

So like right now I have ultra success and base playing (3g base) I'm sure I could sit around and wait for a chain of events to unfold, but I see it better to just work towards my goals as if I didn't have the subs at all.

These subs definitely are magical, but depending on the title I'm not just going to sit around waiting for something magical to happen. I will at the very least research like crazy, but with the subs you mentioned, self confidence and eprha and stuff like that there's not really anything to do or research, you just sit back and feel the magic.

TheRealJustin that's fantastic thanks alot man

Can you share what happened internally and externally when you listened to those subs you mentioned like the busts and ultra success please?

all you wrote though makes sense and I just can't wait to get started.

do you know anything about LTU? that sub has lots of individual subs thrown into it and I'm wondering if it's as powerful and equal to the individual subs or if it's better to listen to the individual subs such as ASConfidence and EPRHA instead. I mean if it's as powerful to listen to LTU then surely everyone would listen to just that no?

so you have Ultra Success and Base playing together. how 1 track followed by the others track? is that a good idea mixing subliminals like that? thank you again

(06-06-2015, 03:13 PM)wahyu Wrote: Sorry Jake2015 if it makes you confused,

I mean by mix is using subliminal from various producers with close intervals e.g today you use subliminal from two producers.

You use subliminal from producer A in the morning and use subliminal from producer B in afternoon.

Mixing subliminal, self hypnosis, etc is really not a good idea, but, it is a good idea to help your life getting messy. You can read here.

Also, if you are confused to choose a subliminal. Here are suggestions from me.

What is the biggest problem in your life that you have to solve as soon as possible? The biggest goal? Do you have a problem with the business? large or small? and most importantly, can you handle it yourself without the help of subliminal? Yes or no. To choose, choose wisely.

continue with the other parts of your life. Maybe the woman? trauma in the past. Write all the goals would you consider.

- Overcoming major trauma in the past.
- Success in business.
- Have a good social life.
- Success with women.

If you've finished analyzing all your problems and have found the the goal you want to to accomplish. not select which ones you want to achieve but choose which one is most important that you MUST accomplish first.

And for your confidence towards this subliminal. I have been in your shoes before. Mixing subliminal very helpful ruining my life. I was very confused because I had a lot of problems that need to be solved. I feel very rush to resolve the problem so the next day I had a life of luxury, there are a lot of women etc. I actually had a strong belief that "I can" but on the other hand I also have strong doubts "whether this subliminal work?".

So choose which problems to be solved. If you feel do not have time for all this, imagine your life in the future if you never start from now. Because setting wrong goals and wrong plans actually would only make things worse.

If you have great doubts about "whether this subliminal work?". Read the success stories of the members of this forum, read the post from Shannon. He had a very broad knowledge.

Then you will surely feel that all of this is a real story and not a BS.

Good luck with subliminal whatever be your choice Smile.
wahyu thank you very much

you have given me some good advice there to work out what I need and I appreciate that Smile

may I ask which subliminals from Shannon have you used and what have you noticed? any success? thank you

RE: QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start - Spareness - 06-06-2015

I use AM6, now in stage 3. So far so good. Depression, sadness, despair, heartbreak. All that is gone. My social anxiety also decreased significantly. Confidence rises. Many manifestations happened. Many women are starting to take notice. And much more. But remember in the way will experience a roller coaster of emotions Wink.