Subliminal Talk
marty's journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: marty's journal (/Thread-marty-s-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: marty's journal - marty - 03-24-2011

confidence has been way up. Liking the way I'm feeling about myself.

RE: marty's journal - marty - 04-18-2011

Stage one done. Feeling pretty level headed and good about myself. nothing particularly major to report, just a general sense of ease and relax about things that i've been noticing lately.

missed 4 days of subs due to a trip. 2 days of stage one, 2 days of stage two. hopefully that won't set me back too much.

RE: marty's journal - Spiral - 04-19-2011

next time just add on a couple of days for the ones you missed. It's best to get more exposure than less.

RE: marty's journal - Shannon - 04-19-2011

(04-19-2011, 03:27 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: next time just add on a couple of days for the ones you missed. It's best to get more exposure than less.

Adding days to future stages doesn't help. Adding days to make up for what was missed from the current stage does.

RE: marty's journal - marty - 05-21-2011

started stage three on time. Feeling pretty good about it. We'll see.

One thing I'm starting to notice is my ears feeling tired. I'm thinking I might do a couple days where I only listen to the sub during the day so my ears can rest at night.

RE: marty's journal - marty - 06-01-2011

decided to add "Develop an Aura of Sexiness!" to my nightly rotation. I've used it before and I like the effects. So mostly going for a bit of a refresher on it.

RE: marty's journal - Jeff - 06-04-2011

Enjoy the sexually squintey eye syndrome! And the increased swag.

RE: marty's journal - marty - 06-04-2011

The "aura of sexiness" one is great. probably my favorite that I've tried so far.

Since I've used it quite a bit, I'm starting quickly notice the way it affects me. The jump out point right now after only two days back on it is that I'm taking a more concentrated effort to affect my personal appearance.

I'm also trying to eat more healthy and cut a bunch of junk out of my diet.

RE: marty's journal - Jeff - 06-06-2011

It works very fast! I would like to get the 4G sometime soon. I have been doing that big time in stage 4 and 5 of Alpha Male. Getting tan and muscular are my main goals.

Same here, I am trying to figure out what are good ideas to replace the junk that is nutritious and taste well. Fresh fruit and vegetables are a good choice, but not very filling.

RE: marty's journal - marty - 07-07-2011

Currently on volume 4. Getting pretty assertive. Definitely say my mind when something is bugging me. Sometimes maybe a little bit too much so.

RE: marty's journal - ronatello - 07-07-2011

Quote: Same here, I am trying to figure out what are good ideas to replace the junk that is nutritious and taste well. Fresh fruit and vegetables are a good choice, but not very filling.
True that... I have to reframe that as well and convince myself that they are filling Smile

RE: marty's journal - marty - 09-25-2011

I guess I am almost done with the alpha male program. I feel that it has been pretty successful in moving me towards a more positive lifestyle. My self assurance and confidence has reached a good level where I feel like I lack the self doubt that used to plague me, and I feel like I've developed on a very personal level.

As I'm on the last tape, would it be of any harm to just keep using that for a bit of extra time? I don't have an immediate plan to jump into another program.

RE: marty's journal - About - 09-26-2011

When you're finished you can always wait a few weeks and then run through the whole program again.

RE: marty's journal - Shannon - 09-27-2011

As has been said before, each stage is designed to be used for a specific length of time to balance out the previous stage's effects. "Overbalancing" will push you to become unbalanced again, and there isn't going to be an easy balancing of that effect. The option is, don't use it, or start at the beginning and run through the whole set. But you can use the last stage as a refresher every so often.