Subliminal Talk
Type 1 Diabetic Healing sub - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Type 1 Diabetic Healing sub (/Thread-Type-1-Diabetic-Healing-sub)

Type 1 Diabetic Healing sub - JJ54 - 05-29-2015

Hello Shannon. I've been pondering on a new sub that, if you do create it, I will gladly be a test-subject for you.

There are two types of diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is the obesity diabetes or Adult diabetes. This one is the most rampant one here in America, as bad eating habits and lack of an active lifestyle has contributed to the growth of this type of diabetes. For this type, just exercising and eating healthy can reverse this.

The other type is Type 1 diabetes or Juvenile diabetes. This one is more dangerous than Type 2 because it is an autoimmune disease. When a person's own immune system starts attacking the beta cells in the pancreas, it prevents the body from producing insulin to compensate for the rise in blood sugar. Without insulin, the person can go into a hyperglycemic condition which can lead to a coma or death. Type 2 diabetics don't have to worry much because they just need to lose weight to help their pancreas to produce more insulin. Type 1 diabetics is vastly different.

I've been a Type 1 diabetic for 14 years now. Even though I have an active lifestyle and eat healthy, I still have to rely on insulin pumps to get through the day. I truly believe a sub program can help to reverse Type 1 diabetes, or at least help us to be less reliant on insulin pumps. The mind is the strongest medicine the human race can ever possess. It can heal itself and the body from virtually anything. We first need the mind to get the immune system to stop attacking the beta cells. Next, have the mind to create more beta cells to produce more insulin. In time, this reversal will have tremendous results.

Like I said Shannon, I would love to be a test-subject if you do create such a sub.

RE: Type 1 Diabetic Healing sub - TheRealJustin - 05-31-2015

If this was made, and worked, every living person with type 1 would buy it. Instant millionaire. Although the government would probably shut this whole site down if something like that was made and worked and went mainstream because I'm sure they make a f**k load of money from people with type 1. That would be like taking all of an angry dangerous drug dealers customers away.

Sad world.

RE: Type 1 Diabetic Healing sub - JJ54 - 06-01-2015

Well I can definitely say the Cancer Healing Aid sub, used with other alternative treatments, has helped completely healed my Dad from his prostate cancer, even though the sub isn't mainstream. I can see the Type 1 Diabetic Healing Aid sub doing the same thing. You will always have the majority of the world not believe in the power of subs, and that works to Shannon's advantage. Until the world starts fully believing in the power of the mind and subs, Shannon doesn't have to worry too much about his subs going mainstream and potentially being shutdown by the government. With that said, I hope Shannon brings back the custom subliminal service so that I could use a sub like that maybe.

RE: Type 1 Diabetic Healing sub - TheRealJustin - 06-01-2015

(06-01-2015, 07:48 PM)JJ54 Wrote: Well I can definitely say the Cancer Healing Aid sub, used with other alternative treatments, has helped completely healed my Dad from his prostate cancer, even though the sub isn't mainstream. I can see the Type 1 Diabetic Healing Aid sub doing the same thing. You will always have the majority of the world not believe in the power of subs, and that works to Shannon's advantage. Until the world starts fully believing in the power of the mind and subs, Shannon doesn't have to worry too much about his subs going mainstream and potentially being shutdown by the government. With that said, I hope Shannon brings back the custom subliminal service so that I could use a sub like that maybe.

AWESOME! And you're right, something like that would never go mainstream ever. If it's not coming out of all doctors mouths, the majority of people think it's a bunch of bull. I've already thought before if I ever got cancer I'd just eat veggies and listen to Shannon's cancer sub and be fine lol. I always wondered if anyone has ever used it, that's cool, you should make a testimonial. Could save someone's life.