Subliminal Talk
LTU Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU Journal (/Thread-LTU-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-22-2015

Day 29

I can safely say I have had a very comfortable 4 first weeks on LTU. I have felt minimal resistance and lots and lots of empowered, powerful and inspired days. The first month felt strong, but I still feel room for improvement, and that’s a tremendously good thing, because that means I haven’t maxed out on the effects LTU can offer.

I still feel as if a bigger epiphany-like release is coming. That should be when I have let go of resistance and have gone beyond to…whatever that is - I’m not even sure.

I have manifested generally better finances. The resistance I felt initially with my credit cards has alleviated somewhat; one card tripled my credit limit without me asking and another is giving me a $100 check in a few weeks as a rewards payment. That was all completely unexpected.

Let me remind you that weeks earlier I received a return payment on two credit card accounts for having paid from the wrong bank account. So things have shifted a bit, and in a very good way.

My relations with others have generally warmed, and I am open to talking to new comers about my business and helping them where possible.

One small incident happened which made me laugh. I noticed a woman who had moved into my complex about 9 months ago. I’m pretty sure she is taken, because living in my complex is rather pricey if living alone, so she’s either married or with boyfriend (I’m guessing). Anyway, the other day when I was walking my dog we made eye contact. Typical etiquette for my neighborhood is a smile and a nod. The eye contact was made while she was driving, so a smile is pretty generous IF she’s going to notice me at all. She smiled and waved, which really surprised me.

Though that’s relatively insignificant, that’s a pretty huge development for me socially. I don’t have to do much and others are already warm to me.

Another cool thing that I can say, which wouldn’t have been the case before LTU, is that even if she is with or without a partner, I’m not sure I care lol

Maybe if I see her we’ll chat, but I feel pretty released from any desperate or anxious feeling regarding finding my next partner, and that’s friggen massive for me. Holy crap.

I also think about my ex-girlfriend less and less, which is a huge move forward for me. My test to see if I’m truly over her is to think about her and reflect over whether or not I feel any tension or ill feeling toward her. True release for me is treating her like any other girl; like borderline not caring. It’s the shrug-able feeling I’ve mentioned in previous posts. Once that happens, the cage is open and I know I’m free.

The only bit of resistance I can report is occasional feelings of tension. This typically manifests as a tense feeling within my arms, chest, stomach or throat. This tends to happen randomly like when something small irks me, or I hear people complaining or being annoying around me. The cool thing here is that I’ve had people almost yell at me and I have had the peace of mind to not get involved. I just let them blow off steam, smile then get on with my day. These conflicts tended to be about nonsensical stuff like a random argument with a relative or accidentally interrupting a fight between others and they try to bring me into it etc.

The only thing I wish would improve is my general fire to evolve and grow. I just feel dispassionate and in control right now. But I know the true change comes from when I feel like an unstoppable wrecking ball. I’m guessing that comes when I do BASE and isn’t really to do with LTU, so we’ll see what happens.

I hope to continue with LTU for at least 3 months seeing as the first month was a refreshing blur.

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-24-2015

Today I had a mini-revelation that I just had to share.

It appears LTU brings up old issues whether we want to deal with them or not. In this case I thought this particular issue was just dead and buried. Today I dug up that old rotting corpse to deal with it. It’s not pretty, I’m not proud of what I did, but I now have a plan to deal with it. No words can describe this. But I’ll try anyway lol

I can’t detail the situation for many reasons, but let’s just say that today I felt I had to mentally deal with this situation head on. I now understand a way to make reparations without causing harm to anyone and without exposing myself or others who were involved.

Like pulling a rabbit out of the magician’s hat, I have literally pulled off magic here. I wasn’t sure if this would ever be resolved within my lifetime, but here I am with a neatly designed plan to remedy things.

The only thing is that full reparations must be planned out over several years to achieve complete anonymity (it’s hard to explain since promises must be kept and people can’t be exposed) but it’s a plan I intend to keep and the wronged party, however crazy they are or justified I felt in wronging them, will finally see something for the crap that happened all those years ago.

The universe knows how sorry I am, and furthermore understands the actions I will take to prove that I am.

RE: LTU Journal - Darkness - 06-24-2015

Good fortune w/ that delicate matter

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-28-2015

Day 36

It feels like I’ve hit the summit after a very long climb up a very rocky and rough mountain path.
Reflecting back on the past month made me realize how long I’ve held some issues. The fact that many of them have been with me for many years it’s a little crazy that I can reflect now and know that I am getting over it all.

I spoke to my ex girlfriend the other day, and I was able to speak to her casually as if she was just a friend and not someone I have history with. There was no tension even though I know she’s already with another guy. It just doesn’t matter lol I spoke to her because she’s trying to land a job in an industry one of my businesses happens to be in. I already rejected her from working with me (she asked) and I told her basic stuff so that she could pass the barrier to entry interviews with some reputable companies. This just so she has some sort of leg-up into the industry, because I know she’s not getting in without my help lol

It might be odd that I’m helping her so much, but I’d really just like her to do well. Setting the past bull crap aside, let’s just be adults. She asked for my help and where others who might have some emotional baggage and seize up flashing the middle finger, I just help her out. Why not? We weren’t meant for each other so we’ll find a better path. Seriously, why not?

Even at just 5 weeks into LTU, I’m not the same person I was before I started. I see that now more than ever. 5 continuous weeks of inner peace and a nice unshakeable feeling that everything will be okay. I mean, how do you quantify or put a price on that?

On a side note I have paid off one of my problem credit cards. I didn’t think that would happen until the end of the year, but some extra cash came my way so that’s no longer an issue. Mini-celebration there Big Grin

I have noticed that I’ve been attracting money randomly. Small occurrences like cashiers giving me the wrong change (didn’t noticed until I got home; unfolded the paper bills and saw I had more than I should have) or over budgeting for certain things which all led to having more $$$ in hand. I’ve also been fortunate/lucky/whatever to find high quality alternatives to things I wanted. I was looking for a particular thing to help my writing which cost $200 per project, but found an incredibly nice alternative which allows unlimited projects for an annual rate $150. I had a huge smile after coming across that gem.

For the last few days of the week I felt the most resistance; namely tension in arms, chest and neck when I’d consumed coffee. Though in the past I have felt a tiny bit of restlessness when buzzed off of coffee, the effect is more pronounced now. I might just cut coffee entirely out of my diet since I no longer feel it gives me any pep or concentration benefits. I’m hoping this turns out to be a very positive lifestyle shift/sacrifice as I really enjoy drinking coffee. All for the best, I suppose.

Right now I’m focusing on my publishing business more and writing a lot more (2,000 – 4,000 words daily) but there just isn’t the raw motivation to get stuff done that I’d like. I’m not saying LTU is inadequate in anyway, it’s just that I think I’m starting to see the limits of what it’s intended to do. Motivation to get stuff done and seizing the day just aren’t there so to speak, but that’s completely fine, for now.

That’s why I think I can do some serious damage with BASE in the coming months. As I allow myself to be more in emotional control and feel the general maturity in my overall character enhance, this will likely be the ideal if not perfect foundation for me to spring off of to use BASE.

I’m having the rising thought of cutting LTU at 2 months use just so I can start with BASE earlier, but this undercuts the further effects that LTU can have on me, and I don’t want to hinder that. So we’ll see. Week by week, we will see.

RE: LTU Journal - terry44 - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 08:37 PM)heavysm Wrote: I’m having the rising thought of cutting LTU at 2 months use just so I can start with BASE earlier, but this undercuts the further effects that LTU can have on me, and I don’t want to hinder that. So we’ll see. Week by week, we will see.

Don't forget that the more you go over the 3 month mark, the more permanent the programming will be. Some even say over 6 months for the best permanence. Also, as LTU is such an ambitious one stage 5G sub, it will probably reveal many more positive changes later on, and some might be so smooth that you don't even realize they've happened till someone you know points them out to you!

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 09:51 PM)terry44 Wrote: Don't forget that the more you go over the 3 month mark, the more permanent the programming will be. Some even say over 6 months for the best permanence. Also, as LTU is such an ambitious one stage 5G sub, it will probably reveal many more positive changes later on, and some might be so smooth that you don't even realize they've happened till someone you know points them out to you!

Yes, you have very solid points, which makes me think my want for BASE sooner is just a 'grass is greener on the other side' sort of situation (if that makes sense). Life is good but it could be so much better on BASE - or so my overthinking mind tells me.

The first month flew by which is almost hard to believe. But upon reflection it makes sense because I felt good for most of the month. Like anything else, crappiness feels like it takes forever to pass and the pleasant moments are often so fleeting.

I'm just taking things one week at a time, as my journal has reflected, to assess how much or little I improve comparing from how i am now, rather than how i was at the very start, to the months ahead.

It's just a tiny bit disappointing that I don't feel more motivated and charged up to work on my business, which is one of the factors that makes me want BASE more. I'm just trying to keep myself busy and not think about things so much. Overthinking is a problem i have, and I'll try not to let it trip me up here.

I'm also doing all i can not to buy BASE too early so it's not a temptation lol

RE: LTU Journal - terry44 - 06-28-2015

(06-28-2015, 10:51 PM)heavysm Wrote:
(06-28-2015, 09:51 PM)terry44 Wrote: Don't forget that the more you go over the 3 month mark, the more permanent the programming will be. Some even say over 6 months for the best permanence. Also, as LTU is such an ambitious one stage 5G sub, it will probably reveal many more positive changes later on, and some might be so smooth that you don't even realize they've happened till someone you know points them out to you!

Yes, you have very solid points, which makes me think my want for BASE sooner is just a 'grass is greener on the other side' sort of situation (if that makes sense). Life is good but it could be so much better on BASE - or so my overthinking mind tells me.

The first month flew by which is almost hard to believe. But upon reflection it makes sense because I felt good for most of the month. Like anything else, crappiness feels like it takes forever to pass and the pleasant moments are often so fleeting.

I'm just taking things one week at a time, as my journal has reflected, to assess how much or little I improve comparing from how i am now, rather than how i was at the very start, to the months ahead.

It's just a tiny bit disappointing that I don't feel more motivated and charged up to work on my business, which is one of the factors that makes me want BASE more. I'm just trying to keep myself busy and not think about things so much. Overthinking is a problem i have, and I'll try not to let it trip me up here.

I'm also doing all i can not to buy BASE too early so it's not a temptation lol

I know the feeling: I've got five or six subs lined up after LTU! And that list could lengthen when 6G starts up. The beautiful irony is that they work so well, you become very tempted to try something else. I'm determined to be patient though...

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 07-04-2015

Another mini-revelation…

Allow me to reflect back on the little journey that has led me to find Shannon and IML. I feel it is important since by using these subs we, to whatever extent, each individually believe in the law of attraction and that the subs enhance our ability to manifest whatever it is we desire.

Late last year business was beginning to show signs of steady decline. At the time I ran two businesses, both of which are completely online, and they were both cramping up in sales and retaining past customers.

Many of my friends are into metaphysics, mysticism, the occult, and all sorts of odd and unusual fields. I asked a few who know me best what they did when things got rough for them, and a few pointed to psychics. Two recommendations pointed to the same service/person so I thought why not? I haven’t really given fortune telling and psychic stuff much thought until I considered it here. I didn’t know what to expect.

It was predicted that mid way through 2015 I would find a revelation, a sort of new lease on life. Business would slowly grow again, but the personal evolution I would experience would be key to my growth from there on out.

I didn’t know what to believe. I’m a self identifying personal development junkie; I’ve bought audios, hypnosis, read the books…I gobble up whatever looks good. So it is curious to note that Shannon’s audio, namely LTU as I am using it now, appears to be this ‘revelation’ type of experience that was predicted 6+ months ago. I almost desperately wanted a change not just for my business but in my life outlook in general. I had generally positive thoughts about how my life was and should be, but emotionally I didn’t feel right. So from that it is my sincere belief that this is what led me to IML, as predicted months ago by the psychic.

I’m not saying I buy that all psychics have the ability to read fortunes (I’m convinced it’s a very selected few who can really see) but Wowzers lol

Nothing else in personal development has ever affected me as consistently and obviously as these subs, and I’ve spent literally thousands on products over the past 6 years. It’s almost unbelievable that all of those products can get trounced so easily by subliminal audios. It’s pretty crazy if you think about it. If I could I would trade all that $$$ and buy up every audio Shannon has available and give it to friends and family I wouldn’t hesitate. It’s that much of an explosive and mind/life altering experience. You just have to see to believe, and I have seen and I do believe.

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 07-05-2015

Day 43 week 6

Due to the fact that I am less anxious and emotional I’ve found that this in particular has enhanced my concentration. I don’t fidget or get sidetracked so easily when I’m doing something, which allows me to concentrate far longer and with greater energy. So it’s more of a blockage to concentration that was removed, not really an enhancement of my raw ability to concentrate. It’s still very nice though. That means I still have room to directly increase my concentration levels (probably through BASE or whatever later on).

Socially people are still generally warmer. In public places I still reach out to others if I have questions instead of quickly referring to my phone.

I felt some resistance in the form of dreams for the last few days of the week. My dreams are typically neutral or positive, but a few were definitely symbolic of struggle and I take that to mean that I'm dealing with some sort of issues on a very deep subconscious level. It's funny that when we think we're over our conscious issues, the subconscious stuff pops up and smashes the crap out of that notion – that we think we're alright. Nope, there are still some land mines on the playing field that either need to be disabled or set off. We'll see how that goes in the coming weeks.

In my writing and publishing business I have decided that short stories should be my focus. I have been working on a 4 book series of fiction (think of Rambo meets Harry Potter + Human Centipede) detailing the atrocities of war where the main weapon no one talks about is a sort of magic or spiritual/psychological weapon the government is secretly developing.

I have a strong concept for the series and how things will go, but the first books feels like it’s going to take forever to piece together. I can smash together 2 – 5k chapters pretty easily, but it just feels like it’s dragging on and on and on to get this thing finished. Then I’ll have the next 3 books to complete lol

At the very least that’s all going to take a few years to completely come together. So I need to get other shorter works out there, namely some hard hitting shorter stories that can give me an income while I’m working on other stuff.

Writing lots of short stories is my LTU attributed epiphany. It feels like this is something that LTU helped with because that was resistance for me. I had to come to terms with the fact that though I greatly enjoy my 70,000+ word per book magic series, but I’m also good at writing shorter works. And writing those shorter works needs to be something I accept of myself though the overall writing recognition won’t be there (it’s the smash hit longer novels/novella/novelettes that get the real recognition) but it will at least help my income while my longer works get sorted out.

Keep in mind that I’ve only had my publishing business since about April. So this is all very new, just like my experiences with LTU, so there’s a lot to get ‘used’ to in terms of effort and work put forth and personal and evolutionary growth to manage. But, that is a safe and sound sixth week of LTU checked off the list.

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 07-12-2015

Day 50 week 7

Resistance is coming up in areas I didn’t even consider until now.

There is a business model that is tangent to something I’m already doing, but I never felt right about pursuing it. It’s not morally wrong or anything; it’s just a very different way of doing things which pulls me way out of my comfort zone for a long term project.

Now I see the profitable nature of that model, and I don’t see it in the same negative way now. I don’t know how to explain it. The discomfort I felt toward it is just gone now. I didn’t even consider my view of it to be resistance, really, but it’s gone and it feels kinda nice lol

Over the past three weeks or so I’ve come to see a sort of cycling happen where 4 – 6 days are pretty solid followed by 1 or 2 days of panic, negativity or general anxiety towards something in my life.

I know this reflects my resistance kicking up, so it’s not a big deal, but I’ve felt this regarding my health, money, relationships, my business and a few other things so far. My metaphor for this is a large rolling pin rubbing out rough lumps in a large sheet of dough. That might sound silly, but each roll over the dough gets something smoothed out. Perhaps not all the lumps in a few rolls, but eventually all the rough spots will be gone. That’s the immediate image I felt when I realized there were cycles to the resistance, anyway.

This week’s resistance was business related as mentioned above, and general life anxiety. I felt the need to reflect over things to make sure I am on track to where I want to go. It was sort of a free hanging anxiety not really aimed at anything in specific, but I felt the deep desire to think about everything that’s happened over the past year to reflect on whether I’m on course or not. I think I’m doing alright though Smile

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 07-20-2015

Day 57 week 8

Not much to report this week.

Felt a bit of tension at the start of the week, but not much more than that.

Feeling a bit restless with the lack of raw motivation to get things done right now. I know LTU doesn’t target motivation and the mental charge to get things done, but it is currently taking a great level of discipline to keep up with my work. Once I get started it’s no problem, but I find myself getting easily distracted if work isn’t started asap.

With that said I have just purchased BASE. I cannot be unproductive, or even have the temptation of procrastination right now, so while LTU has been amazing I need to jump on to something that can aid hyper productivity. Juggling 3 businesses is no joke.

For all intents and purposes this is the last consecutive journal entry of my LTU use. I may use LTU again in the future simply because it has had a brilliant effect on my life. I know that if I had gone further with use I would resolve much deeper issues that I have, but thankfully there is some overlap with the emotional healing and letting go with BASE.

RE: LTU Journal - terry44 - 07-20-2015

It's funny you should say that about motivation, because I'm on day 43 and I'm going through the same thing. It's strange because small things that I might otherwise put off, I'm actually doing, but stuff that takes more effort, I'm finding really difficult to do. I'm finding it harder to get out of bed as well.

RE: LTU Journal - heavysm - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 06:10 AM)terry44 Wrote: It's funny you should say that about motivation, because I'm on day 43 and I'm going through the same thing. It's strange because small things that I might otherwise put off, I'm actually doing, but stuff that takes more effort, I'm finding really difficult to do. I'm finding it harder to get out of bed as well.

Yeah, I felt similar and that's not good lol

I wouldn't say i felt like procrastinating, really, but I felt incredibly content with staying in bed a little longer each day, which was very troublesome.

That's a very deep level of contentment, which might be good in most cases, but when i need to plow through several hours of work, generating that initial spark of actually doing the work was very challenging.

RE: LTU Journal - terry44 - 07-23-2015

(07-20-2015, 05:31 PM)heavysm Wrote:
(07-20-2015, 06:10 AM)terry44 Wrote: It's funny you should say that about motivation, because I'm on day 43 and I'm going through the same thing. It's strange because small things that I might otherwise put off, I'm actually doing, but stuff that takes more effort, I'm finding really difficult to do. I'm finding it harder to get out of bed as well.

Yeah, I felt similar and that's not good lol

I wouldn't say i felt like procrastinating, really, but I felt incredibly content with staying in bed a little longer each day, which was very troublesome.

That's a very deep level of contentment, which might be good in most cases, but when i need to plow through several hours of work, generating that initial spark of actually doing the work was very challenging.

Yeah, for me it's like I'm not worried about things any more. It feels like everything is going to work out ok. Worrying about bills used to give me a bit of adrenaline to get out of bed. In the last couple of days I've started to self motivate myself rather than let fear shift me, so I'm getting the best of both worlds.