Subliminal Talk
Resistance in Think Like A Millionaire - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Resistance in Think Like A Millionaire (/Thread-Resistance-in-Think-Like-A-Millionaire)

Resistance in Think Like A Millionaire - J2N - 05-06-2015

Hi All,
I've gone through a couple of Shannon's subs and they have worked wonders for me (ASC, Aurora of Sexiness, Attract Nympho) however in the past week I started Think Like A Millionaire and I am running into what feels like a lot of resistance.
Background...my family did not have a lot of money. One distant relative of the family started his own company and was a multi millionaire but he was never spoken of in kind terms. My family would use phrases like "I have more time than money" - which is sad because you don't know how much time you might have but you do know how much money. Basically a lot of "better to be poor and happy than rich and unhappy" phrases.
Anyone else run into similar resistance and how long was it before you finally turned the corner. I know Shannon's subs work from my previous experience but this one is really a hurdle.
Thanks everyone

RE: Resistance in Think Like A Millionaire - Clansy - 05-06-2015

I would suggest just to relax and let it be worked out, trust in program, it's so powerful that finally it is meant to be victorious against your old believes. Each of us is different, so its only natural that it takes different time to overcome different resistances, but from personal experiences can say that generally its best to use one stage for 3 months to "breakthrough" through all blocks and up to 6 months to solidify it. Generally resistance to new sub last only 2 weeks, then its the phase where you feel like nothing is happening and finally you start to notice the changes in yourself at around 1 month mark. At month 3 you should be comfy with all the programming in program and no longer fight it.

By the way, can you share your success story with Attract Your Perfect Nimfo? Wink

RE: Resistance in Think Like A Millionaire - J2N - 05-06-2015

(05-06-2015, 10:43 AM)Clansy Wrote: I would suggest just to relax and let it be worked out, trust in program, it's so powerful that finally it is meant to be victorious against your old believes. Each of us is different, so its only natural that it takes different time to overcome different resistances, but from personal experiences can say that generally its best to use one stage for 3 months to "breakthrough" through all blocks and up to 6 months to solidify it. Generally resistance to new sub last only 2 weeks, then its the phase where you feel like nothing is happening and finally you start to notice the changes in yourself at around 1 month mark. At month 3 you should be comfy with all the programming in program and no longer fight it.

By the way, can you share your success story with Attract Your Perfect Nimfo? Wink

Thanks Clansy - I will give it time to work, just at a frustrating point right now.
Nympho - I am married but sex life was zero but since (could have been combo of nympho & aura of sexiness) but wife/sex life are exceptionally good now...she is no longer reserved and is quite the mynx - an unexpected place to find a nympho but very happy with the results. Also when I am out and about and flirting w/women I am finding myself much, much more discerning about them - I used to just see an attractive women and flirt but now it is almost as if I am filtering them more, looking to see if they have that nympho in them