Subliminal Talk
SM3 Life Explosion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 Life Explosion (/Thread-SM3-Life-Explosion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 09-26-2015

Stage 5, 4 days left
This month was interesting, the results were epic at week 1. Got stares everywhere, girls were trying to sit down, stay very closely near me all the time, they would keep talking all by themselves, basically all I needed to do was to stand there and let them talk. About one of the bigger adventures I had, you can read in my previous post.

Sadly same as all whose miraculous results came, they have vanished by a start of week 2. I have waited for some time before writing about it, because I often react to new stages like this. Generally for me it is like this: 1st week is epic, then depression comes in week 2, week 3 I do feel nothing and week 4 results come back.

Sadly now nearing the end of stage 5, 4 days left and I still do not see whose crazy stares, girls trying to be close to me. It is sad because once you get a glimpse of it and it's taken away it leaves you understanding how much more better it could be. Honestly I don't know what happened, maybe some sort of resistance is happening and honestly it makes me feel like a shit right now.

Of course I still do have time, where is whole stage 6 left and most likely I am going to do a rerun of SM3 after that.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - dissonance - 10-21-2015

Hows it goin clansy?

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 10-22-2015

Honestly not much have happened to report, I do feel kinda stuck in depression last 2 weeks, really debating why, how should I act and change to improve myself. Also I do start to wonder whatever sex is what I want most. Whatever should I repeat SM run to finalize the results, or go to WM and try to get one girlfriend.

Lately noticed a trend that I do attract a lot of girls that do have boyfriends or are after a break up into my life. If I am correct pretty much all more important girls in last year was in one of those situations and that a thought to develop. Also interestingly seems like I can't find any easier type of girls, because all girls I met are very loyal and don't have casual sex. Also all of them didn't had more than one partner. That's quite rare for 18-20 year old girls. It might be something about a vibrations I am sending.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - dissonance - 10-22-2015

or maybe just the type of people you hang out with

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 10-23-2015

(10-22-2015, 03:28 PM)dissonance Wrote: or maybe just the type of people you hang out with

Well like attracts like, I have tried to become "bad" with SM, but it just seems like it is not my style. I might do immediate rerun of SM after I finish it in 2 weeks just to solidify all other positive changes I have made in self development like increase my social value and confidence. Honestly also I am interested to see what it would do to me and whatever it would break through all the brakes I have. Or... I will start WM, because now I feel like it is more my style and would work better for me. We will see... Would love to hear directly from Shannon whatever it is good idea to run SM back to back, or mix 2 different subs.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - CatMan - 10-23-2015

Hi Clansy.

Well...you know how my run has gone. And I don't think anybody has ran SM3 for more hours in one run than I have.

To be honest, I've been thinking, I think there's a degree of irony here. Guys constantly go for SM3 because they want girls and sex, and there's a perception of WM2 being older tech. But, the irony of it is, WM2 has OF in every stage, and ***FEAR*** seems to be the major stumbling block to SM3's success. Now, SM3 has OGSF in every stage and that's great, but it doesn't seem to be enough. SM3 has a much more aggressive goal, and yet it doesn't have fear destruction in every stage.

I'd recommend you take the path I'm going to. Do OF 4G for a few months MINIMUM, then revisit the magnet issue after logging a few thousand hours on OF 4G. Fear seems to be the issue to taking real action and to getting the script implanted properly.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 10-24-2015

(10-23-2015, 10:14 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hi Clansy.

Well...you know how my run has gone. And I don't think anybody has ran SM3 for more hours in one run than I have.

To be honest, I've been thinking, I think there's a degree of irony here. Guys constantly go for SM3 because they want girls and sex, and there's a perception of WM2 being older tech. But, the irony of it is, WM2 has OF in every stage, and ***FEAR*** seems to be the major stumbling block to SM3's success. Now, SM3 has OGSF in every stage and that's great, but it doesn't seem to be enough. SM3 has a much more aggressive goal, and yet it doesn't have fear destruction in every stage.

I'd recommend you take the path I'm going to. Do OF 4G for a few months MINIMUM, then revisit the magnet issue after logging a few thousand hours on OF 4G. Fear seems to be the issue to taking real action and to getting the script implanted properly.

Yes it might just be a fear, because it is very strange that I did get huge effects of SM for a week and suddenly it all shut down as suddenly as it came online. Most likely I will do WM2 run now because I also want to expand my social circle. SM3 did make me higher social status person, that people like and admire, but it didn't attract new people that I would like to socialize with. So running WM would be like killing 2 birds with one shot.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - CatMan - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 10:07 AM)Clansy Wrote: Yes it might just be a fear, because it is very strange that I did get huge effects of SM for a week and suddenly it all shut down as suddenly as it came online. Most likely I will do WM2 run now because I also want to expand my social circle. SM3 did make me higher social status person, that people like and admire, but it didn't attract new people that I would like to socialize with. So running WM would be like killing 2 birds with one shot.

Hmm, that seems like the same social experience with me. Girls are more awkward and even cold with me compared to before, even ones I already know which really disappoints me as SM3 seems to have ruined great connections I used to enjoy with lots of girls! So "more status" sounds great or whatever, but if girls are pulling back and distant from me and acting ignorant or weird, despite me still being friendly and open and all that...then I don't really call that an upgrade in my experience, it's a downgrade.

WM2, nice. OF in each stage too. Gogo OF! Seems I need fear destruction apparently.

I kinda wish I ran it instead. Oh well, what's done is done.

If you run it, I'll enjoy the journal, Clancy!

Thank you for all the posts on my journal during my run.