Subliminal Talk
SM3 Life Explosion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 Life Explosion (/Thread-SM3-Life-Explosion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Jacobz - 07-25-2015

(07-24-2015, 05:34 AM)Clansy Wrote: Had to literally force myself to write to that girl I met. It's not like I am afraid, more like I have "whatever" or "like I care" attitude. While I believe this will work wonders in future it is pretty annoying now, because of this thing have stopped escalating with one girl that was like 7,5 and had a crush on me and pretty much stopped looking for any girls, have even deleted tinder from my phone.
I view this kind of behaviour as resistance. Its like you are saying "I don't want sex". and you think its the same as "oh my neediness has decreased" so you are sure it will do wonders later. Lets cut and say wrong.
Instead of writing tons of explanation I will give you a punch line "If you want sex you will need sex. If won't need sex you won't get sex"
You should want sex.. You should want lots of it! What really matters is self control!
Its because you are afraid that if you would to want have sex/ need it you won't be in control.
I am not about to call you a liar ,I am just pointing that someone who truly realized that he's not afraid would not use "not like I" after that saying "its more like I" and following by "or "like I....""
So sit with yourself and dig deeper to find out what is holding you back and when you do, describe it on paper and see how it differs from the quote above. This, will do wonders for you Wink

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 07-25-2015

(07-25-2015, 03:31 AM)Jacobz Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 05:34 AM)Clansy Wrote: Had to literally force myself to write to that girl I met. It's not like I am afraid, more like I have "whatever" or "like I care" attitude. While I believe this will work wonders in future it is pretty annoying now, because of this thing have stopped escalating with one girl that was like 7,5 and had a crush on me and pretty much stopped looking for any girls, have even deleted tinder from my phone.
I view this kind of behaviour as resistance. Its like you are saying "I don't want sex". and you think its the same as "oh my neediness has decreased" so you are sure it will do wonders later. Lets cut and say wrong.
Instead of writing tons of explanation I will give you a punch line "If you want sex you will need sex. If won't need sex you won't get sex"
You should want sex.. You should want lots of it! What really matters is self control!
Its because you are afraid that if you would to want have sex/ need it you won't be in control.
I am not about to call you a liar ,I am just pointing that someone who truly realized that he's not afraid would not use "not like I" after that saying "its more like I" and following by "or "like I....""
So sit with yourself and dig deeper to find out what is holding you back and when you do, describe it on paper and see how it differs from the quote above. This, will do wonders for you Wink

It might be resistance or it might be not, we really won't know it. It's pointless to argue here, because solution is exactly the same - continue using SM. If it is resistance it will pass, if it is subliminal doing its work, it will balance itself in next stage.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Jacobz - 07-25-2015

The subliminals are a guidance not a medication. You can't just go "yea the sub will do its work" and expect everything to be always perfect because sometimes things like this will hunt you and drain you and hurt your progress.
I mean not wanting girls while running a sub that its goal is to make you have lots of sex with them is a problem that you should not ignore. Lets say it like that: since you are running SM anyway you wont lose anything by trying dealing with this problem Smile

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 07-26-2015

(07-25-2015, 03:08 PM)Jacobz Wrote: The subliminals are a guidance not a medication. You can't just go "yea the sub will do its work" and expect everything to be always perfect because sometimes things like this will hunt you and drain you and hurt your progress.
I mean not wanting girls while running a sub that its goal is to make you have lots of sex with them is a problem that you should not ignore. Lets say it like that: since you are running SM anyway you wont lose anything by trying dealing with this problem Smile

I believe Ryan did answer to this situation in his journal so it will save me some time: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3044-post-79666.html#pid79666

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Ryan - 07-26-2015

To sum it up... To want friends doesn't mean you're desperately going out to approach every person you see to become your friend Wink Think about it....

Thanks Clansy. Keep keepin' on! Smile

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 07-26-2015

(07-26-2015, 11:17 AM)Ryan Wrote: To sum it up... To want friends doesn't mean you're desperately going out to approach every person you see to become your friend Wink Think about it....

Thanks Clansy. Keep keepin' on! Smile

Thank You Ryan Wink!

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Geodude - 07-27-2015

Yeah the same "not caring" thing happened to me. I think in Stage 6 women started showing up out of the blue and hooking up became a lot easier since I didn't care lol

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 08-13-2015

Stage 4, 2 weeks in

Right now I am facing lots of ups and downs, can't really understand what is happening in me. At one moment I feel strong and confident as never before and the next, I do crumble to pieces. I do have a lot of thoughts running in my head that is drawing energy from me and simply needs to be expressed to will write them out here. Don't take them too serious it is just that I am under "resistance depression" and need to went it out.

Few days back have been exposed to a guy who are is biggest asshole I have ever seen. I am not saying I am an angel, but he were just a total opposite of me and my life. It just f*cks you up then you seen a guy without a care in his world because he knows he has rich parents and will be fine whatever he does. He tried university, but did drop out of it, right now he is out partying and drinking every day of the week. People don't even like him, but are with him because he can be of some value in future. Even hot girls that are telling everybody behind his back that he is a kid is sleeping with him. He is happy and carefree, I guess the world is really not a fair place. Maybe my approach to getting sex is simply not good, maybe I should be a jerk and a asshole... I am not a nice guy, but after seeing something like that I do definitely notice that I am to serious for my age.

Lately have noticed that my circle of friends have diminished for one or another reason, mainly I am now interacting with only my best friend everyday. I like people and I love socializing with them, but I am particularly picky about people I spend my time with and generally have hard time finding people I would like to be friends with. I am simply to mature for my age group and while some people are just getting drunk literally every day, I do chase my dreams, have my businesses running and I am improving my life and I simply do have hard time being one in the mass of people. Also the problem with similar people to me is that they simply don't have time for fun, while I am reaching the stage of autopilot and outsourcing that allows me to have free time, at my age they are working their asses off.

I am a little bit afraid that SM might not work and while I am 20 and virgin in the past I haven't worried about it, but right now bad thought are starting to creep me out. I need better social circle to increase the flow of people in my life, but at the same time I don't know how to find similar people who actually wants to have fun for the reasons mentioned above. In this stage I did notice 2 approaches from women: one was simply 10 years older women coming up through a street and asking for a lighter and another one was a tourist at evening asking me and a friend for a place there she and her friends could party. While it was simply approach and nothing sexual it does give me some indications that in future it might go better. After all I am only in stage 4.

Also I have experienced few dreams where I do beat people up, it is interesting because I am not the person to get in fights. Friend of mine also said that I sometimes do have a scary face like I could easily kill somebody (SM auras unbalanced?..).

Thinking about whatever I should do stage 7 for a month or two after finishing SM, or should just rerun it again. What are your thought about it?

Sorry for all the wining here, just I guess things have added up, but as always with subs, I am kinda happy about depression because it shows something good is happening in me and when it clears up my life will be better.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Ryan - 08-13-2015

Yo Clansy!

Great work man! I can relate to how it feels to be jealous of someone else's success even if they are a total dickhead. I think pretty much everyone through this journey goes through it, I did a lot years ago too. One thing I will say is focus on you and you alone.

What one guy does doesn't mean that you have to emulate or be him... And you don't want to be him. The mindset you will get may come across to some others as an asshole or jerk just because you're pretty selfish with yourself... others may stick to you like glue.

Women I have dated have bitched and complained about me to their friends, called me a kid, a dick, irresponsible, everything but that's just because I won't let them have power over me and I do things that I want to do without any care of things I don't. At the end of the day they still pick up the phone immediately when you call or text and always say Yes to meet Wink But, like you, I also hated pretty much every guy my age when I was 20-21 and still today, I'm just a very very non-conformist / lone wolf type of guy.

In some situations people like that can let their ego get to them. The money and social value can really get out of hand for some, but I don't think he has any idea what he is doing to get women.

Also, I've lost and gained social circles over the years, it's all a part of growing and developing this new mindset but also growing up.

Seems like you and Catman are around the same spot and just the other day he also was having a lot of negative thoughts about the problem. I haven't done SM in quite a long time but I do remember it always being up/down and questioning if it'd do anything. Usually, when you have those thoughts it's right before you get a good taste that it does work. Just hang in there and finish it up, I think you'll be happy after you did Smile

As for restarting... Personally, I think you should finish, do Alpha Male again, then do SM again. Give yourself a break and focus on strengthening your foundation some more. I find it's great to do Alpha Male at least about once a year.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 08-13-2015

Thank you for your words, Ryan, I too do believe that some pain and suffering only shows how much SM is actually impacting me inside.

Partially why I want to keep myself on SM is because as I am getting traction and speed at one direction I want to fully focus on it. I have done AM5, LTU for 6 months and AM6 before and will definitely repeat AM6 in near future, but for a moment I want to keep ship moving to the same direction and accelerating. Right now my plan was to take a 2-3 weeks break, repeat SM3 and after a months break run AM6 again.

Also I have never seen any guy doing SM3 back to back, so it might just be interesting as well Wink

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 08-31-2015

Few days in Stage 5 looks like finally something is happening. Yesterday was shopping before university and was talking with 2 girls working at the shops. All the talking went really smooth, practically didn't need to do anything except ask how is it going for them, while they were taking my order. They talked and talked, funny thing is they even stayed with me and continued to talk despite big line of people. Sadly I was too startled and lost by this kind of sudden change and didn't act at it at all.

Today I was in one more shop where I did make out with a sales girl after 15min of talking and her male colleague constantly trying to separate us and get her to work ;D. We talked and flirted for 15 minutes and I told her that I shouldn't keep her busy and went for a hug. While starting a hug our eyes kinda met and I just went for it. While I was going out after a kiss she told me few time "have a good day" and soo on while I was walking away. Well I believe she wanted me to take her number, but I was still a bit startled as it was my first time with this kind of experience. She was older 24, while I am 20 and she did know that.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Geodude - 08-31-2015

Hope you get laid soon, amigo. If not, it's no big deal. If you keep running SM3, it is an inevitability.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Ace - 08-31-2015

(08-31-2015, 07:05 AM)Clansy Wrote: She was older 24, while I am 20 and she did know that.
A man's confidence is more important to women than his age. She's attracted to your confidence.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Marcus - 09-02-2015

(08-31-2015, 07:59 PM)Ace Wrote:
(08-31-2015, 07:05 AM)Clansy Wrote: She was older 24, while I am 20 and she did know that.
A man's confidence is more important to women than his age. She's attracted to your confidence.

Agreed