Subliminal Talk
SM3 Life Explosion - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 Life Explosion (/Thread-SM3-Life-Explosion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 04-26-2015

Hi guys, so I have finished AM6 with great results and now I am running SM. I am at Stage 1, week 2.

Interesting fact that despite that it's my first run I don't feel absolutely any resistance to SM. Actually I am experiencing to big of the changes that completely decimates me. Even AM6 haven't got my life in such craze to the point that I am considering dropping it. Will list the thing that this stage brought to me:

1) Well can't go a day without masturbating or I became a walking boner and lose my mind sexual craze (could swear would fuck anything that moves) and say the things to girls that I regret later on.

2) Sex, sex, sex every conversation with girls go to it and I always over do it by being too pushy. From asking nude selfies from the girl I have JUST chatted up on tinder, to blatantly offering to fuck for a girl that liked me in the past and is in town. Now multiply these blunt thing x4-5 times a day, thats my normal day... That's so not me... This thing is that drives me crazy, it's like my mind goes in trance and thing just happen... And they don't end well.

3) Improved alpha body language.

4) A lot of dates, that goes way worse than before. I don't know, seems like I only care about sex, not keeping the small talks, get annoyed by them.

To tell you the truth feeling a bit lost right now, feeling like I am losing myself and becoming a pervert that has no chance with girls.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Ricardo - 04-26-2015

Good luck with SM. Get used to the heightened sex drive, it's just the same in WM but without the perviness towards females.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 12:31 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Good luck with SM. Get used to the heightened sex drive, it's just the same in WM but without the perviness towards females.

Thank you. Right now I believe I will take a day or 2 off the sub and decide if I want to continue it. While the effects might be great and I do desire sex, wild attraction and crazy stories that I would have with SM, I am starting to believe thats not the sex robot person I want to be. Gonna give few days to see if it is just resistance talking.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Spiritman - 04-26-2015

(04-26-2015, 12:05 PM)Clansy Wrote: Hi guys, so I have finished AM6 with great results and now I am running SM. I am at Stage 1, week 2.

Interesting fact that despite that it's my first run I don't feel absolutely any resistance to SM. Actually I am experiencing to big of the changes that completely decimates me. Even AM6 haven't got my life in such craze to the point that I am considering dropping it. Will list the thing that this stage brought to me:

1) Well can't go a day without masturbating or I became a walking boner and lose my mind sexual craze (could swear would **** anything that moves) and say the things to girls that I regret later on.

2) Sex, sex, sex every conversation with girls go to it and I always over do it by being too pushy. From asking nude selfies from the girl I have JUST chatted up on tinder, to blatantly offering to **** for a girl that liked me in the past and is in town. Now multiply these blunt thing x4-5 times a day, thats my normal day... That's so not me... This thing is that drives me crazy, it's like my mind goes in trance and thing just happen... And they don't end well.

3) Improved alpha body language.

4) A lot of dates, that goes way worse than before. I don't know, seems like I only care about sex, not keeping the small talks, get annoyed by them.

To tell you the truth feeling a bit lost right now, feeling like I am losing myself and becoming a pervert that has no chance with girls.

Sounds like SM3 is working like it is suppose to. But remember SM3 main goal is sex so most of your interactions/conversations will now start to be about sex. Also, remember once you start a six stage program, you have to finish it. If you stop using it once you start it, there is chance of leaving you unbalanced, which could have some negative effects down the road. Either way, I look forward hearing your results while using SM3, plus I will doing SM3 in December. Which I hope will give me good results since by the time I run SM3, I will have gone through AM6 twice.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Shannon - 04-26-2015

You basically are experiencing that the program works, but don't have the calibration yet. It will never come if you don't finish it. And yes, you have to finish it once you start. It is designed, like AM, to push you off balance and effectively cause your growth by doing so, and then have each stage balance the previous one by off-balancing you in a different direction.

Stick to it. You can't see the benefits if you don't let it finish its job. I never said it was a lightweight at doing what it does. And remember... this program was designed by you guys. Wink

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 04-27-2015

(04-26-2015, 11:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: You basically are experiencing that the program works, but don't have the calibration yet. It will never come if you don't finish it. And yes, you have to finish it once you start. It is designed, like AM, to push you off balance and effectively cause your growth by doing so, and then have each stage balance the previous one by off-balancing you in a different direction.

Stick to it. You can't see the benefits if you don't let it finish its job. I never said it was a lightweight at doing what it does. And remember... this program was designed by you guys. Wink

I guess I was really hit by all those rejections yesterday. Will continue to do SM3, but will try to control myself a bit consciously, because can't take this stupid rampage of myself anymore;D.

Feeling a bit like in AM6 stage 5 then I did some pretty bold and out of place things that got me into a bit of trouble later on. Like annoying lecturer kept us 5 minutes after lecture just to continue slowly asking do we have a questions for him and moralize us that we should respect his time and ask questions. At that point I could't take it anymore and raised my hand to say that lecture have ended long time ago and we want to go to eat. He responded with "You can go if you want" clearly expecting to fuck with me. Well I did stand up, slowly packed my things and left while whole class and lecturer had their jaws open That lecturer still hates me and cant get more than 5 from him ;D. After few of similar accidents took conscious control of this thing and it fixed itself.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Shannon - 04-27-2015

Alphas don't have time to waste. And they value their time, because it is their most precious resource. They also don't allow others to shame or guilt them into following. So that doesn't surprise me. Smile

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Minititan - 04-28-2015

This sounds like an awesome start, stick with it man, I start sm again in 10 days, cannot wait, best sub experience ever, just fight back the resistance and don't take days off, best of luck. Look forward to hearing what comes next

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 04-30-2015

Ok, seems like only few days have passed but have so much to report. First of all had a interesting question from my mom 2 days back. She asked if a lot of girls approach me to hit on me in streets. When I asked why she thinks so she told me that I look good and she would't be surprised if lots of girls would try to hit on me. First time she had such a interesting question, so most likely some of the auras is starting to take effect.

Another thing is I had a call from a girl I didn't know inviting me to a date. Basically what she said was "Hi, I want to meet with you. You don't know me, my name is ***, I am from school *** (school I have pretty much no relation to except few friends I am studying with that studied there), I have 2 tickets to the consert and I would like to go with you". To tell you the truth I was a bit sleepy at that time (had 1h nap in the middle of the day) and taking into consideration my lately bold talks with girls (thought might be some friend of some of them) I decided to simply say, that "It's pleasant to get a invitation, but please write me in the facebook first" in nice voice. Didn't hear from her after that.

Other things I notice is desire to keep my house clean, walking around the house cleaning them, taking care of myself. As always seems like I just have to push all the conversations with girls to sex, to tell you the truth it makes me feel very needy and pushy. Almost desperate and even if rejections doesn't hurt too much, but they all add up. And taking into consideration that soon I am turning 20, am still a virgin (even too I had some experiences that would make lots of men jealous), and all the girls and guys I talk with seems to be having great sex time (casual or not) with other people. This really makes me think why I can't have it and why I suck so much and that adds up to the feeling of being desperate (I know, this doesn't make sense... Logically I do understand it, but it is totally different feeling from AM, then I literally didn't care, now its up).

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - jonathan4all - 04-30-2015

so happy for your Clansy . you have wonderful future to dig deeper

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 02:43 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: so happy for your Clansy . you have wonderful future to dig deeper

Thank you for support Wink. Sometimes I think if not this forum people might really go crazy with all the changes they are experiencing, not understanding and not having anybody to talk about them.

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - dissonance - 05-01-2015

(04-30-2015, 02:40 PM)Clansy Wrote: Ok, seems like only few days have passed but have so much to report. First of all had a interesting question from my mom 2 days back. She asked if a lot of girls approach me to hit on me in streets. When I asked why she thinks so she told me that I look good and she would't be surprised if lots of girls would try to hit on me. First time she had such a interesting question, so most likely some of the auras is starting to take effect.

Another thing is I had a call from a girl I didn't know inviting me to a date. Basically what she said was "Hi, I want to meet with you. You don't know me, my name is ***, I am from school *** (school I have pretty much no relation to except few friends I am studying with that studied there), I have 2 tickets to the consert and I would like to go with you". To tell you the truth I was a bit sleepy at that time (had 1h nap in the middle of the day) and taking into consideration my lately bold talks with girls (thought might be some friend of some of them) I decided to simply say, that "It's pleasant to get a invitation, but please write me in the facebook first" in nice voice. Didn't hear from her after that.

Other things I notice is desire to keep my house clean, walking around the house cleaning them, taking care of myself. As always seems like I just have to push all the conversations with girls to sex, to tell you the truth it makes me feel very needy and pushy. Almost desperate and even if rejections doesn't hurt too much, but they all add up. And taking into consideration that soon I am turning 20, am still a virgin (even too I had some experiences that would make lots of men jealous), and all the girls and guys I talk with seems to be having great sex time (casual or not) with other people. This really makes me think why I can't have it and why I suck so much and that adds up to the feeling of being desperate (I know, this doesn't make sense... Logically I do understand it, but it is totally different feeling from AM, then I literally didn't care, now its up).

Remember you're only in Stage 1, so that neediness still has 5 stages left to get worked on in your subconscious

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - Clansy - 05-02-2015

Ok, seems like its the first journal that I feel I have something to update almost every day. Have a fun story that just happened. Got matched in tinder with a hot 10 (super model, toned body and awesome face) from another city and within 30 minutes of chatting, I believe we exchanged no more than 10-15 messages both sides, she was sending me nude selfies and masturbating to my pictures, basically begging me to send her something more. Funniest thing was that after she came, she suddenly blocked me on facebook. I guess shame and guild hit her hard Big Grin. Well funny story, what can I say. I am happy too, this shows that finally I am starting to get that calibration thing and can express my intentions to women different ways besides saying "Strip, I want to fuck you" like I did at the start of the stage. Small steps to victory!

RE: SM3 Life Explosion - justint27 - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 02:07 PM)Clansy Wrote: Ok, seems like its the first journal that I feel I have something to update almost every day. Have a fun story that just happened. Got matched in tinder with a hot 10 (super model, toned body and awesome face) from another city and within 30 minutes of chatting, I believe we exchanged no more than 10-15 messages both sides, she was sending me nude selfies and masturbating to my pictures, basically begging me to send her something more. Funniest thing was that after she came, she suddenly blocked me on facebook. I guess shame and guild hit her hard Big Grin. Well funny story, what can I say. I am happy too, this shows that finally I am starting to get that calibration thing and can express my intentions to women different ways besides saying "Strip, I want to **** you" like I did at the start of the stage. Small steps to victory!

Thats great to hear Clansy. How come you didn't get her # instead of Facebook?