Subliminal Talk
Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... (/Thread-Accidentally-exposed-BASE-to-girlfriend)

Pages: 1 2 3

Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Jakeb203 - 04-22-2015

Hi all,

So this is what happened today. My girlfriend came to my room after we had class together, while at the same time I forgot to turn the speaker off. I am currently on Stage 6 of BASE, which has a lot of modules like extreme self-esteem, assertiveness training, and pretty much related to anything being strong, self-reliant, independent, etc.

It wasn't until 1 hour later that I found I had forgotten to turn the speaker off. So we went to the cafe together afterwards, who she turned out to be was this extremely alpha woman who showed no fear towards anything. It's very different to what she was like before as she used to be pretty reliant, obedient, and feminine.

I don't know. I am just merely surprised by the short amount of time Shannon's sub could generate on her. I definitely don't wish her to be like that forever, as we were sweet the way before but now she just doesn't give a f**k about me & anything.

So question for all you guys is, how long do you think she can go back to what she was like before, or would she be like this forever!!!!

Thank you all,

Jake

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Spareness - 04-23-2015

Quote:how long do you think she can go back to what she was like before

I don't know exatly, but I'm sure its just short term effect

Quote:would she be like this forever!!!!

Certainly not, if yes, all the members here who use the BASE must be very happy because everyone has the effect very quickly and permanently Smile .

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Shannon - 04-23-2015

It shouldn't last more than 2-3 days at most from just an hour of exposure, and even that would surprise me. However, as you can see, these major programs are not to be taken lightly. They're ridiculously powerful.

This also demonstrates why I do these programs in stages.

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - soulfly1 - 09-20-2015

Hmm, this presents a problem.

I usually sleep about 2-3 nights a week with my girl and have the subs on ultrasonic on laptop to get my exposure time. For AM/SM this seems to pose no problem as they are programmed for men, but this BASE sub seems to be working on both male and female ?

Is there a way to prevent this sub from influencing other people, specifically females, who share a room with you ?

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - lokko - 09-20-2015

lol at this thread

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Dzemoo - 09-20-2015

I once exposed my girlfriend with wm for ten hours straight the next day she was meg alpha and cold towards me, i thought one night wont change anything and that wm doesnt work for woman after 4-5 times we broke up lost control over her, now i know better i rather loose a day then to expose a girl again this stuff is no joke

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Shannon - 09-21-2015

(09-20-2015, 09:24 AM)soulfly1 Wrote: Hmm, this presents a problem.

I usually sleep about 2-3 nights a week with my girl and have the subs on ultrasonic on laptop to get my exposure time. For AM/SM this seems to pose no problem as they are programmed for men, but this BASE sub seems to be working on both male and female ?

Is there a way to prevent this sub from influencing other people, specifically females, who share a room with you ?

If a person is exposed, they will be influenced. They are being exposed to something that triggers their subconscious to automatically begin the process of comprehension and decoding, and that very process is influence. It also appears that the very process of coming to comprehend the instructions in order to be able to execute them has at least a partial execution effect. In other words, it seems that the subconscious mind to some degree executes the script in coming to understand what is being said.

I have added instructions that should turn it off, but it seems so far to be simply a function of the power of the program design: the more powerful it is, the more it will be executed simply being comprehended. I can disrupt this, but it's not perfect yet. This effect should be most prominent in the beginning of exposure, as when the exposure continues, they should more and more be self disrupting according to the instructions.

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Shannon - 09-21-2015

(09-21-2015, 02:02 AM)gdogg9999 Wrote:
(09-20-2015, 07:40 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: I once exposed my girlfriend with wm for ten hours straight the next day she was meg alpha and cold towards me, i thought one night wont change anything and that wm doesnt work for woman after 4-5 times we broke up lost control over her, now i know better i rather loose a day then to expose a girl again this stuff is no joke

Dam. No more listening to EPRHA on speakers then!

I'm wondering can my GF be affected by headphones? I listen to the trickling masked using MEElectronics M6 Pro in ear headphones..

Any chance affecting her - she does a lot of cuddling so she's quite close!

If she's being exposed to the subliminalized audio at a volume of -80 dB or more, she's being affected. I'm not sure you could measure that very easily without expensive equipment.

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - dissonance - 09-21-2015

(09-20-2015, 07:40 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: I once exposed my girlfriend with wm for ten hours straight the next day she was meg alpha and cold towards me, i thought one night wont change anything and that wm doesnt work for woman after 4-5 times we broke up lost control over her, now i know better i rather loose a day then to expose a girl again this stuff is no joke

How can you be sure that the subs caused it? Was it a marked and big change on her part? Did you change anything or say something that maybe she didn't like? *I hope it doesn't actually affect women as much as you said it did for your girlfriend... I'm thinking it'd be tough to make-up for the lost hours of NOT playing AM6 or WM2/SM3 every time someone has a girl over for the night, which may be a lot of nights...

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - thor2014 - 09-22-2015

I urge those non believers out their to read this post.

See how Dr. Shannons subs are so powerful they created a alpha female within hours of exposure.

God bless Shannon

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - apollolux - 09-22-2015

With the WM the girl probably ended up thinking or feeling "So THIS is what he's listening to and thinking; well, we'll see about THAT."

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - dissonance - 09-22-2015

Well hopefully it doesn't affect females like it does here, because then you'd have to turn off the subs every night that you have a girl overnight, which means you'd have to make up those hours lost, which is a pain in the ass.

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Dzemoo - 09-22-2015

it definitly does tested it with 5 girls, and my friend with his girl ... its very negative on women/girls putting my hand in fire for this, but if you dont believe me just try it out for your self Smile

RE: Accidentally exposed BASE to girlfriend... - Benjamin - 09-22-2015

I wonder if this could be what has caused some of my conflicts with girls. Because I assumed it was safe from the instructions.

But maybe AM6 has caused some of their bs controlling behaviour that i've responded to by walking out on them/having them leave. Like the one that wanted to boss me around and get her water and who was trying to take control all day and the recent one.

It is frustrating because I don't want to have to make up tons of hours of AM6, it's hard enough to do the 16 hours already.