Subliminal Talk
Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? (/Thread-Is-Leonardo-Di-Caprio-at-age-25-considered-an-Alpha-Male-by-AM6-standards)

Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - dissonance - 04-20-2015

So... question for Shannon, and anyone else, do you think Leonardo Di Caprio at around age 25 be considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards?

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - Shannon - 04-20-2015

I don't know the man well enough to answer that question.

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - dissonance - 04-20-2015

lol.. Very good answer, hah!

I guess what I meant to say was does his body language/tone of voice and other outward appearance indicate an alpha male? I'm asking because in the AM6 description, it says something about "James bond" effect. However, I don't want to be like James Bond. I'm more like the lightheartedness of 25yr old Leo Di Caprio combined with the focused intensity of Christian Bale (just as in outward and body language tone of voice way).

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - Shannon - 04-20-2015

So... as an alpha male self realized man, and a self leader... be that instead.

I don't know what those people's body language and vocal types are because I don't watch TV and I rarely watch movies. I spend my time reading, writing, creating world class subliminal, inventing tomorrow's amazing technologies, doing perfumery and enjoying the company of my lady friends. No time for TV, social media or movies. And games only get a couple or a few hours a month. I'm to busy living my life for it to be wasted on frivolous stuff like facebook. Smile

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - dissonance - 04-20-2015

sounds good. just be the me that i create. okay.

I have to start to love myself then and allow my inner light to shine through.

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - lokko - 04-20-2015

lol this thread is too funny

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - TheRealJustin - 04-28-2015

Are you joking? Of course he's an alpha. How to tell the alphas from the betas: The alphas have choice over the women. BOOM, that's it. Don't have choice over the women, then you're not alpha. If Leonardo DiCaprio went to college right now with the hottest living women on the planet would he have choice over the hottest hotties there? Of course. That = alpha. There's other traits of an alpha, and you can have alpha traits, but if you don't have choice over the women, you're not an alpha male, period. It's the same with every species. Alphas choose the women, and get to eat first.

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - DarkWizard - 05-02-2015

He's not as much of an Alpha at 25 as he is now. The great thing about being a Man is that you can actually be more attractive at 45 than you were at 25 this is not possible for Women they only have a short 10 year window to get their lives in order before that window closes and they lose their beauty, for Men their is virtually no time limit we can keep growing and improving are whole lives.
So any young guys reading this that are struggling right now don't worry it gets better! Smile

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - Superbad12 - 03-28-2016

He probably is alpha. One misconception though, Celebrities even when beta, have massive massive social proof, which attracts women.

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - Shannon - 03-29-2016

Choice with females and reproductive rights is not alpha. If it was that simple, it would not have taken me so much work and so many revisions to create the AM6 program, and still be planning another version still.

Choice with women is one of the possible signs of an alpha, but not all alphas want a woman, man, lover, sex, etc.

The sign of an ascendant alpha is that the ascendant alpha is fully self contained. That is, provides for him/herself to a degree that makes them needless of others. This needlessness and self providing also accompanies a very solid, but usually understated confidence that is easier to see in what they don't do than what they do. Genuine ascendant alphas will be the ones relaxing contentedly while everyone else is struggling to prove how alpha they are, how awesome they are, how big their dick is, etc. Why? Because they provide themselves with all the approval, attention, etc. that everyone else is trying to get from someone else. Which means, they don't care what anyone else thinks... and it shows.

RE: Is Leonardo Di Caprio at age 25 considered an Alpha Male by AM6 standards? - robstar - 03-31-2016

(04-28-2015, 02:35 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote: Are you joking? Of course he's an alpha. How to tell the alphas from the betas: The alphas have choice over the women. BOOM, that's it. Don't have choice over the women, then you're not alpha. If Leonardo DiCaprio went to college right now with the hottest living women on the planet would he have choice over the hottest hotties there? Of course. That = alpha. There's other traits of an alpha, and you can have alpha traits, but if you don't have choice over the women, you're not an alpha male, period. It's the same with every species. Alphas choose the women, and get to eat first.

You're also forgetting that there's a lot of guys who can get lots of women, but when they get into relationships they get completely whipped around by the woman.