Subliminal Talk
Facial Skin Rejuvenation - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Facial Skin Rejuvenation (/Thread-Facial-Skin-Rejuvenation)

Facial Skin Rejuvenation - therealdeal2014 - 04-18-2015

Hello,

First of all, I just wanted to say that I love shannon's programs. I still have listened to Attract Positive Energy and Life Tune up with success. I only tested each of the products for a couple of weeks, and I am already seeing results.

That being said, one of the things that Life Tune Up surprisingly, unexpectedly cured was my acne. I have suffered from acne for 10+ years. I have tried everything - diets, creams, facials, etc. Lots of the treatments "controlled" it , but never "cured" it. Due to work and stress, it was difficult being consistent with my diet / facial routine. Even when I was consistent, my skin average was just below average at best. Acne was still always there.

Life tune up "cured" my acne. I can even eat whatever and not depend on creams anymore. This is a relief, but I like eating the healthy lifestyle regardless.

But anyways, right now, my skin looks tired and uneven from all those years. My pores are big. I just turned 30, but I look much older. Since Shannon's subliminals seem to be working, I really would prefer to go with this "natural" approach with helping my skin rebuild itself. The war with acne is over, but I just want to regain that youthful skin I felt I have always deserved, but I never got to enjoy in my 20's.

Is there a program for facial rejuvenation? I noticed there was program for Acne Relief? I don't see it anymore, and acne isn't my problem anymore, it is just scars and unevenness. I also noticed there was a scars program, but I am not sure if that deals specially with the face? Regardless, I don't see the program around anymore.

For now, I'm going to continue doing the amazing Life tune up program, as it resolves other mental issues I've had. After I am done with that, maybe I go Maximum healing Speed??? Will this work for my face? or Maybe Maximum immune response Please advice Shannon.

Thank you so much.

RE: Facial Skin Rejuvenation - Shawn - 04-19-2015

(04-18-2015, 04:44 PM)therealdeal2014 Wrote: For now, I'm going to continue doing the amazing Life tune up program, as it resolves other mental issues I've had. After I am done with that, maybe I go Maximum healing Speed??? Will this work for my face? or Maybe Maximum immune response Please advice Shannon.

Thank you so much.

MHS is an aid to heal injuries, MIR is an aid for fight acute infections. None of them are about rejuvenation.

RE: Facial Skin Rejuvenation - Voytek - 05-31-2015

But it`s still a good idea to create general rejuvenation`s subliminal program! Smile If it`s possible, of course! Wink

RE: Facial Skin Rejuvenation - terry44 - 06-06-2015

(05-31-2015, 01:10 AM)Voytek Wrote: But it`s still a good idea to create general rejuvenation`s subliminal program! Smile If it`s possible, of course! Wink

According to epigenetics it could well be possible, so I'd love an anti-aging sub. Can't see the point of just focusing on skin though. If you improve everything, especially what's on the inside, you should look better anyway.

RE: Facial Skin Rejuvenation - Voytek - 06-10-2015

So, all we have to do is to force Shannon to work! Smile But how? Wink