Subliminal Talk
ASC journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC journal (/Thread-ASC-journal)

Pages: 1 2

ASC journal - aJx - 04-10-2015

Day - 1: 10/4/15

Yesterday, i had listened to ultrasonic file for 3 hours and at night i listened to stream masked mp3 file for 6 hours.

i am having a feeling of peace while i am listening to the subliminal and the feeling of low energy comes up as i stop listening.

Last night i had one of the most clear dreams and that was totally random. The guy in front of whom i feel insecure in my hometown was the main character or villain in that dream, it was feeling very realistic and alarm clock made me to wake up.

Today, i am feeling relaxed, not confident though.
I will try my best to complete my journal for at-least 32 days.
Thank You.

Day-2 : 11/4/15 - aJx - 04-12-2015

I had listened to the subliminal 8 hours in day time and 6 hours at night.

I was easily pissed whole day.
I was feelings weird sensations around my solar plexus.

I had no dreams last night, though i woke up 3 times without reason, that usually doesn't happen with me.

I slept 9 hours, thats 3 hours more than my regular sleep time and still feeling tired.

An Ex-army officer (a stranger), who was a wrestler too, asked me to sit with him and said i got good body and i should join army LOL. i usually dont feel comfortable and tend to get nervous around this kinda spontaneous occurrences, but i wasn't this time and was communicating politely. i am relaxed externally but internally i am feeling tired.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank You.

RE: ASC journal - Natious - 04-12-2015

Welcome to the land where everyone can become an independent and strong Alpha wolf who stops at nothing to get what he wants and deserves.
It's normal to feel tired the first week or 2. If you want you can lessen your listening time for a little while or just wait it out. When I started, some days I'd sleep even 12h. Have fun being Absolutely Self Confident Tongue

RE: ASC journal - aJx - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 06:41 AM)Natious Wrote: Welcome to the land where everyone can become an independent and strong Alpha wolf who stops at nothing to get what he wants and deserves.
It's normal to feel tired the first week or 2. If you want you can lessen your listening time for a little while or just wait it out. When I started, some days I'd sleep even 12h. Have fun being Absolutely Self Confident Tongue

Thanks Natious..
I have decided to listen to the subliminal at night and not more than 3 hours at day time..

RE: ASC journal - aJx - 04-12-2015

Day-3 : 12/4/15

I listened to the sub. for 2 hours in day time and 5 hours at night.
Yesterday I was having terrible headache, the third eye was paining.

I love to be center of attention, The situation in which I don't get attention, I tend to feel angry or hurt and I feel like I am not good enough or other person don't like me ...
But yesterday when I was not getting much attention I wasn't hurt at all, I was relaxed and I was speaking less. I was laughing less, usually a silly joke can make me laugh out loud.

At night, I realised that I wasn't hurt in that situation. And in morning I am not feeling tired today. May be because I didn't do exercise today.

Thank You.

RE: ASC journal - Natious - 04-13-2015

(04-12-2015, 06:47 PM)aJx Wrote: Day-3 : 12/4/15

I love to be center of attention, The situation in which I don't get attention, I tend to feel angry or hurt and I feel like I am not good enough or other person don't like me ...
But yesterday when I was not getting much attention I wasn't hurt at all, I was relaxed and I was speaking less. I was laughing less, usually a silly joke can make me laugh out loud.

At night, I realised that I wasn't hurt in that situation. And in morning I am not feeling tired today. May be because I didn't do exercise today.

Thank You.

Forgot to mention that the minimal listening time is 8h for optimal results and by instructions, so 8-10h of exposure should be the lightest in terms of tiredness. Anything less and you are losing out on the effect of the sub.

RE: ASC journal - aJx - 04-13-2015

(04-13-2015, 03:04 AM)Natious Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 06:47 PM)aJx Wrote: Day-3 : 12/4/15

Thank You.

Forgot to mention that the minimal listening time is 8h for optimal results and by instructions, so 8-10h of exposure should be the lightest in terms of tiredness. Anything less and you are losing out on the effect of the sub.

Alright, Thanks for the info Natious. Smile

Day-4 : 13/4/15 - aJx - 04-13-2015

I have listened to the subliminal for 2 hours in yesterday morning and 8 hours last night.

yesterday was normal, i felt relaxed though.
i had weird dreams, those were about my past. having those dreams was emotional, They mainly were targeting my fears and insecurities.

Today, just before 15 minutes, something happened that i may say, happened because of subliminal.

One of the roommate of mine, used to bully everyone and today i was making fun of him. And he tried to bully me, and i got angry and bullied him instead. He was literally afraid of me, the loud, clear and dominant voice that i had.. wowww.. i never knew i could make bad guys to be afraid of me.

in past, when the time comes when i was needed to defend my self, my voice wasnt helping me, it was not sounding dominant at all.

But today i felt that roaring voice of mine, it felt amazing and has boosted my courage.

Thank You.

Day-5 : 14/4/2015 - aJx - 04-14-2015

Listened to the subliminal for 1 hour at day and 8 hours at last night.

Yesterday was normal day, except that fight. But me n my rommie are even now.

Feeling relaxed all the time.

Thank You.

Day-6 : 15/4/2015 - aJx - 04-15-2015

Listened to the sub for 3 hours in day time and 9 hours at night.

Yesterday, i was traveling back to my hometown, and while booking the ticket i wished and imagine company of a beautiful girl, i have done that before either but it never seemed to happened when i intended.

BUT, yesterday as i entered in my bus, The beauty was already there. Actually i noticed that girl when she entered in station and she was there as my co-passenger.!!

AND i was not nervous, as i tend to get around beautiful girls Big Grin
even i made a macho impression, she was even nervous while talking to me.

i found her continuously staring me when i was pretending not looking at her.

She smiled many times, was getting it as a hint.
we had a sexy eye lock once. but my confidence level dropped and and i looked away.

And i also wasnt confident enough to ask her number.
as my station was coming we both were just curious if we should share numbers.
she was totally into me but i just couldnt make that happen because as we reached my hometown station, her sister and other family members came to receive her, we just smiled at each other and went on our paths.

I might will meet that girl again as we study in the same town, fingers crossed lol..

Anyway i loved my disciplined, sincere, manly behavior.

Thank You.

Day-9 : 18/4/2015 - aJx - 04-18-2015

I was out of town for two days, and it showed me the true results of this ASC sub.

I have been like absolutely attractive to women, i have never seen sooo many girls staring at me all the time, it was like females can sense my presence.

I had this kind of experiences while practicing sex transmutation but it was so effort less this time.

I have been to places while traveling where i tend to get nervous in past but i was so relaxed this time. i was behaving like the commanding person of the group even i was the youngest in our group, commanding but i was not over powering, i was allowing others to take control either, all the time i was speaking politely. Even when we were in trouble last night while traveling by train, i was so relaxed and my calm mind helped us to resolve the issue.

The thing that i loved was the attention from girls and respect from the men of same age. However my presence seemed to offend the alphas.

I enjoyed the roaming. and i am back to home now.
Thank You.

Day-10 : 19/4/2015 - aJx - 04-19-2015

listened to sub for 10 hours last night and 4 hours during the day.

Today, i felt alot of resistance. i was feeling very nervous, restless and negative. Sad

I was hungry alot and even food cannot satisfy my hunger.

i was not being interested in doing anything, literally.

I stopped listening to sub and watched the movie, it was a good time killer.

I have lost interest in socializing since the day i started using this sub, is it okay? or am i doing something wrong? Absolute self-confidence should make me more social, isnt it?

I was having doubt and career insecurities with out reason. I was even doubting the sub and its effects.

i am afraid of going out even. i denied hanging out with friends because i was not feeling comfortable.

My friend came up and i was behaving very politely and even my parents are behaving differently, they are being more polite to me.

feels like my surroundings can feel my confidence but i can not.

I hope this wont last much because i gotta give presentations in next week.

Thank You.

RE: ASC journal - pcrepair951 - 04-19-2015

Whats up bro I am doing asc to and been listing to asc for over 2 months dont be a PUSSY and quit early keep going and you will see results I am still improving day by day.

RE: ASC journal - aJx - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 04:27 PM)pcrepair951 Wrote: Whats up bro I am doing asc to and been listing to asc for over 2 months dont be a PUSSY and quit early keep going and you will see results I am still improving day by day.

Two months! Great..
So what are the changes that you notice in yourself??

And I am not going to quit ASC sub it has already shown me some good results with just 9 days of listening.

EDIT- saw your journal.. Great going.. Best of luck for an year of listening to ASC Smile